Chapter 51:- Feeling bad for him

Abhinav released a frustrated deep sigh as he saw his father leaving.

"You will pay for it Aarushi." Abhinav said to himself, refering to the slap he got from Tanya and Daksh.
---------------------------------------------------
Taking the file in his hand, Abhinav entered Krish's cabin.

"Krish, you have made a mistake here. Correct it." Abhinav said as he placed the file in front of Krish. Krish was still sitting on the chair like a king.

"Tell your Shanaya to correct it. " Krish said rudely, picking up another file.

"Don't. Just don't talk to me like that " Abhinav said in strict tone.

"Why?? Are you some king that I have to listen to you? " Krish said as he looked up from the file.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I am warning you, if you continued this behaviour then I will kick you out of this office." Abhinav said while gritting his teeth.

Krish got up and smashed the file on the table.

"You will kick me out?? *Scoffs* I will leave myself. I am not at all interested in working with you. I don't understand what you think of yourself that you always go on ordering people about what to do and what not. If today Aarushi is not here then the reason is YOU." Krish pointed his finger at Abhinav, who was glaring at him.

"Krish, Aar--- " Tanya started speaking as soon as she entered his cabin but stopped as she saw Abhinav there.

She rolled her eyes at him and moved towards Krish.

"See." Tanya showed her phone to Krish and he snatched the phone from her in surprise.

"She.....She....replied!!!!" Krish said getting happy as if he won some trophy.

Krish quickly called someone.

"Hello? Aarushi!!!!!" Krish exclaimed happily and hearing that name, Abhinav threw the file on the table and moved out from the cabin. Tanya stared at his retreating figure in surprise.

"Keep it on speaker!!" Tanya requested and Krish did as he was told.

"Aarushi, where are you?" Krish asked and Tanya nodded.
There was silence for few seconds.

"Aarushi?" Krish called out her name.

"Huh? Ya...that I am here. At..... Rajveer's place." The last part came out in low voice.

"WHAT! " Krish asked surprised.

"Uh....I need to go. Bye." She said and quickly ended the call before Krish could question anymore.

Krish and Tanya looked at each other in disbelief.
---------------------------------------------------
"Here is the file." Vivaan said in a cold tone as he handed the project file to Rajveer.

"That's like my boy. You saved your sister's father-in-law and her husband. Good." Rajveer said and looked at the file. His eyes shined.

"Now the project is all mine." Rajveer grinned already dreaming about him being all over the internet as number one businessman of the country.

"Aarushi?" Vivaan said stunned.

"What are you doing here? " Vivaan asked as he approached her. Aarushi looked nervous.

"Well well well. Mr. Abhinav Mehra and Mrs. Aarushi Abhinav Mehra are going to get divorced soon. This is what happens when two people who are not made for each other stays under same roof. Not their fault though. Till when they would have adjust? One day it was going to happen." Rajveer said before Aarushi could say anything.