Chapter 15:- Marry her

"He is okay now. But take care that he doesn't take too much stress otherwise he might get another heart attack which will surely be a threat to his life" Doctor explained.

Aarushi was crying. Why this has to happen? But there was a good point that Radhika's behaviour was not hidden from Nilay anymore.

Vivaan came to her and kept his hand on hers, making her look up.

"Don't worry." Just two words he spoke.

"Why are you still here? You too hate me, right, then why?" Aarushi asked.

"Aarushi....I don't really hate you. Its just because of mom. She hates you and I didn't knew why. But I swear that I never liked her behaviour with you. I tried to ask her the reason of hating you but she only said that you deserve it. But I swear Aarushi I didn't knew she had murdered Avantika aunty. Aunty was also like my mother. I still remember that she always use to bring chocolates for me. That day when I got the news that she was no more....I cried.....I was not a kid anymore but still I cried. I just couldn't control my tears. Aarushi I am really sorry for not taking your side in front of mom. But I am thankful that today the voices from the living room woke me up and I heard the truth otherwise......" Vivaan stopped in middle while saying.

"Then....what about Rajveer?" She asked as she still remembered that Rajveer use to give him extra money for touching her inappropriately.

"Aarushi...to be honest I don't really know who Rajveer is and how mom knows him. But she was the one who got us into his company. Earlier I also didn't knew why he use to give me extra money and once I told mom about it and then I come to know the reason. I even asked her how she knew Rajveer but she just said that she just knows him. Nothing special about him. Aarushi........I.....I am sorry that I couldn't save you from that Rajveer because you are his PA and he takes you everywhere with him and I couldn't be present everywhere but trust me whenever I could, I tried to save you. " Vivaan explained and Aarushi looked at him confused.

"Um....did you any time noticed that many a times when he was about to touch you, I would interrupt in between?" Vivaan asked. And Aarushi nodded remembering the days she mentally thanked Vivaan for coming at the right moment.

"And you remember that day he took you to his penthouse and you somehow ran away from there? That day I spilled water on the stairs so while coming down he will slip and in lift I had pressed all the floors button so that the lift won't reach too soon to the top floor. I didn't knew how to help you." Vivaan explained still feeling guilty that because of her mom's jealousy, Aarushi had to loose her mother.

(Yesha:- Radhika is not safe yet. Don't worry about her.)

Aarushi hugged him. She thought he was too like his mother but no...... She was wrong. She also remember that he never tortured her. He never hit her. He never harmed her.
He really protected her like a brother protects his sister.
---------------------------------------------------
"Why did you lied to him?" Abhinav questioned his mother.

"When did I lied?" Tripti answered, very well aware of what Abhinav was trying to say.

"You said Aarushi will come back in 2-3 days." Abhinav reminded her.

"So?? Where did I lied?" Tripti answered him.

"Mumma Aarushi is not going to come back then why did you said Aarushi will be back after 2-3 days?? Did you saw that Ayansh is literally counting the days. He is waiting for her. I don't want to make him upset." Abhinav explained.

If Aarushi didn't returned in 2-3 days then it will break his little heart. He will cry for her. How they will try to explain him? Tripti could have just said the truth rather than giving him false hope.

"Then marry her." Tripti said straight.

"What... " Abhinav asked in disbelief.

"Yes, marry her. She is perfect for you and Ayansh. You do know that Ayansh likes her. He likes to talk to her. He likes to play with her. He even likes to study with her. You did saw how much happy Ayansh is when he is with her. And Abhinav please don't be selfish and just think about yourself. Once think about your son too. I request you Abhinav please...." Tripti said with tears in her eyes.

She just wants her son to be happy with a girl who will truly love him for what he is not not for his money.

"Ok fine! Please don't request mumma---- " Abhinav said as he didn't liked his mother requesting him for something. She is his mother. She should order him instead of requesting.

"Thank you Abhi." She said and quickly wiped her fake tears.

She went to her closet and brought two small red velvet box.

"This are the rings. Beautiful right? I know. My choice is great." She said excitedly. Abhinav looked at her in disbelief.

How he failed to understand that it was her emotional drama??
Its not his fault okay? He just can't see his mother upset like that.

"So, you already knew I will say yes?" Abhinav asked.

"Yes! And if you didn't said yes then I will make you say it." She said while grinning and Abhinav just shaked his head sideways in disbelief.

"So you finally made him say yes." Daksh spoke as he entered the bedroom. Tripti nodded excitedly.
---------------------------------------------------
Ayansh was watching cartoons after studying and getting rewarded with one chocolate.

Abhinav made him draw vertical straight line. And Ayansh didn't argued because Tripti told him to be a good boy otherwise she will say no to Aarushi, to come back.

Abhinav came to him and made him sit in his lap. Tripti and Daksh sat beside Abhinav.

"Ayansh....do you like Aarushi?" Tripti asked and Ayansh nodded his head as yes.

"How will you feel if she comes and stays here with us forever?" She questioned.

"Vely happy (very happy) " Ayansh said excitedly.

"Ayansh....Will you be happy if Aarushi marry your papa and then becomes your mumma??" Tripti asked positively.

"If she mally(marry) papa then she will become my mumma??"
Ayansh asked, hoping the answer to be yes.

"Yes beta (son) " Daksh answered.

"Yayyy!!! I will get mumma!!! Papa pleash Mally hel fhast (papa please marry her fast)" Ayansh exclaimed excitedly and hugged his papa.

He will get his own mumma now. He just can't wait for it to happen. Now Aarushi will live with him forever.

........... To be continued...........

Total words:-1159

Bye Bye Ta Ta See You Lovies ❤️
Until next time 😊
Take care✨💫💖

Bye Bye Ta Ta See You Lovies ❤️Until next time 😊Take care✨💫💖