Chapter 24:- How to apologise?

Abhinav's pov

After taking a hot shower, I stayed in my room. I had lost the appetite to eat.

Krish's words were ringing at the back of his mind. He needs to apologise to her... Then he will ask her to give this relationship a chance.

But it wasn't easy as it looks. But he has to talk to her. After one week they have to attend a business party too.

Abhinav decided to move to his study room and do some work on his upcoming project rather than sitting here ideal.
---------------------------------------------------
His fingers were furiously moving on the keys of the laptop. He heard a knock on his door. He knew it that someone was here to call him for dinner.

"I won't have the dinner today. I am not hungry." He shouted. He expected that the person won't disturb him further but.... Again there was a knock on the door.

"I guess...I was loud enough to make the person hear what I said. " Abhinav thought and again there was a knock on the door. He finally replied with a "come in".

The door opened revealing the most unexpected person.

Aarushi.....

She had a tray in her hand. With the plate full of food and a glass full of chilled water.

She moved inside and placed the plate and glass on the coffee table and was about to go when Abhinav's voice stopped her in her track.

"I am not hungry. You can take that back." Abhinav said, expecting some words from her side but.... Aarushi was just back facing him. She didn't said a word and moved out. Abhinav sighed deeply.

He looked at the plate full of food. He didn't wanted to eat but still he ate the food.

His mother always told him, not to show your anger towards the food. You should always respect food. Because there are people in world who don't even get to eat even one meal a day.

He still remembers the days when he was in college and was under the pressure of lots and lots of assignments that he didn't even use to get the time to eat food. His mumma would feed him with her own hand and he will do the assignments.

After getting married Saanvi was the one who use to feed him the food with her own hand when he would get too busy with his work.

He looked at the food and smiled. Aarushi could have just took the food back with her but.. no. She wanted him to eat the food...
Right??
---------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile few minutes back...

Aarushi was setting the plate on the dining table. Like always she placed the plate for Abhinav too.
But Tripti stopped her.

"Aarushi...let it be. I know he won't eat the dinner." Tripti said very well knowing his son.
After whatever happened, maybe Abhinav would still be mad... Even though fault was his.

"Should I take the food to him?? " Aarushi asked unexpected thing. Tripti looked at her surprised.

"I thought you were mad at him..."

"I am. But that doesn't mean he should skip his meals. My mumma use to tell me that we should respect food and never show our anger towards it." Aarushi replied remembering what her mother use to Say.

Ok she said that she will take the dinner to him but.. how will he react?? What if he again shouted at her?? She will not keep quiet. She will too shout at him for sure.

She first went to their bedroom but... It was empty. Bathroom too was empty. She then made her way to his study room and ya he was there.

She took a deep breathe before knocking. She heard him saying he is not hungry. But no he has to eat the dinner. She again knocked on the door. But didn't got any response so she again did it. And this time she heard come in.