Chapter 57:- Back Home

She stopped all her actions which she was doing for saving herself from this monster.
She gave up....... She really.... Gave up .......

Aarushi closed her eyes shut tight and the next moment she felt light.

She opened her eyes with a snap
as she heard a groan.

She looked beside her and saw Abhinav on top of Rajveer.
Abhinav had held him by his collar.

"I found my wife, Rajveer. Just in time." Abhinav said proudly.

Aarushi sat up.

"He is here! He....he is really here!!!! Thank you so much god." A tear slipped from her eye.
He saved her. He came just in time.

"Ahh!" Aarushi exclaimed grabbing that two guy's attention.

Shanaya had tied Aarushi's dupatta (long scarf) around Aarushi neck.

Aarushi was trying to pull that duppata (long scarf) from her neck so she can breathe.

Taking this chance Rajveer pushed Abhinav and he stood up.

"Don't you dare to touch him Abhi otherwise you will loose your second wife too." Shanaya threatened him and Rajveer turned around to face Abhinav with a "touch me if you can" look.

"Ahhh!!!! It hurts!" Shanaya screamed in pain. Rajveer turned back to see what happened.

Tanya was pulling Shanaya's hair making her stumble. She was walking backwards and that's what Shanaya had to do.

Aarushi removed the duppata (long scarf)  from her neck and coughed a bit. She took deep breathe.

On the other hand Abhinav snaked his arm around Rajveer's neck and pressed it hard. Rajveer tried to elbow him but Abhinav dodged him.

"Ahh!" Everyone looked at the source of that voice.

Krish had twisted Radhika's hand at her back. And pulled her other hand too at her back. (Lol! I don't know how to express it)
There was a knife near her foot.

"Don't you even think about it." Krish said in a dangerous tone. Aarushi had never seen him that angry. Aarushi got up abruptly.

She was confused that how all three of them found her.

Shanaya freed herself and slapped Tanya.

"How dare you do that. Do you even know how much money I spent on this?? Idiot!" Shanaya said while combing her hair with her fingers.

"You bitch!!!" Tanya too slapped her. Not only on one cheek but the other cheek too.

On the other hand Abhinav and Rajveer were fighting like wild animals.

"Stop it bro. Its not my fault that your wife looks so sexy." Rajveer winked at him while smiling and that was just like adding fuel to the fire. Abhinav punched him hard causing blood to ooze out from the corner of his lips.

"Ok ok stop. Stop....." Rajveer stumbled back a bit but Abhinav was still holding his collar from one hand.

"Listen Krish!" Rajveer said grabbing everyone's attention.

"There's one deal for you both. Just let me enjoy once with Aarushi and Tanya then I will let them go. Just once." Rajveer gave the deal.

"You motherf...... " Krish left Radhika and speedily walked towards him and took him out of Abhinav grip and pushed him to the wall. Krish started punching him on his stomach. For a moment Abhinav stood there shocked. But as soon as he came back to his senses, he too joined Krish.