Chapter 56:- Caught

She was lost in her thoughts when she heard a voice behind her.

"What are you doing?"

And Aarushi's phone slipped from her hand, grabbing Rajveer's and Radhika's attention.

Aarushi abruptly turned around to find Shanaya there, with her hands fold against her chest.

Before Aarushi can pick up her phone, Shanaya did. Aarushi's heart was now thumping wildly in her chest.

Shanaya looked into the phone and could see the recording going on.

"Shanaya?" Rajveer called out her name.

"Yes, I am coming with a surprise." Shanaya answered and looked at Aarushi. She grabbed her arm and lead her inside the room.

"You?" Rajveer was surprised to see Aarushi there because he clearly remembers she was unconscious. Radhika looked at Rajveer.

"You said she was unconscious." Radhika questioned but before Rajveer could answer, Shanaya spoke.

"Wait wait. Here is your answer." Shanaya told Radhika and handed her the phone in which she played that video which Aarushi recorded.

Radhika and Rajveer both saw the video. Then she started checking Aarushi's phone. She went into WhatsApp and saw the chats with Abhinav. All the photos all the proofs and everything.

At this moment Aarushi was cursing herself for not deleting anything because she also wanted to keep the proof to herself just for the safer side. But she never thought that this moment can come. She was confident that she will gather all the proofs but now? Now how she will inform Abhinav?

"Done!!" Radhika said while smiling brightly.

"I deleted everything. Every proof. Now what you will do dear??" Radhika asked as she approached Aarushi. Aarushi started taking steps back but Shanaya pushed her in front and she stumbled.

Radhika lovingly placed her hand (palm) on Aarushi's cheek and spoke.

"Why you are doing so much hardwork? Just let everything be on its own. Why do you want to mess with us? Why can't you see my happiness Aarushi?" Radhika slides her hand to Aarushi's throat and gripped it hard.

"Say Aarushi. Why?? Do you also wish to go to your mother? Say! Now why are you silent? " Radhika shouted and on the other hand Aarushi was having hard time breathing. She was trying to get herself free from Radhika.

"Easy easy. Why to kill her so easily?" Rajveer said and got Aarushi out of Radhika's grip. Aarushi coughed.

"I want to see her yearn for life. I want to see Abhinav year for her. That scene will give so much peace." Rajveer said and kept his hand on his heart.

"But how?" Shanaya asked getting excited.

Not to forget that Radhika was holding Aarushi's hand tightly so that she can't run away. And also even if she tried then Rajveer is there. He won't let her go that easily.

"Let's take her there. To that abandoned factory. We will tie her to the chair and then do whatever you want to. Then we will video call her dear husband. And and and.....he will yearn for her. He won't even know where to find his dear wife. " Rajveer taped Aarushi's cheek.

Aarushi wasn't going to beg them for leaving her. This time she wasn't going to portray herself as a weak and helpless girl.
---------------------------------------------------
Aarushi was tied to the chair. It was dark and there was some wierd kind of smell.