Chapter 13:- The Abhinav Mehra said Thankyou?

"papa!!!" Ayansh came running to his papa, who just came back from work and was sitting on the couch drinking water.

"Papa sheee I did this. (Papa see I did this)" he proudly showed his notebook in which he drew straight horizontal lines.

Abhinav looked at him and then at Aarushi who was coming towards them. She was smiling at Ayansh. He was so proud of what he did.

"Very good buddy!" Abhinav ruffled his hair lovingly.

He never taught him something like that. He would just bring expensive toys for him and would spend time for him.

He never ever agreed of sending him out of the mansion, even for kindergarten.

"Papa shee she alsho gav me chocate she made. (Papa see she also gave me chocolate she made)" he showed his chocolate which he had snatched from Aarushi, earlier.

He then ran away from there, leaving both of them alone in awkward silence which didn't last long.

There he comes again but this time with a box of chocolates.

"Papa shee she made it. She shaid that if I will stuly then she will gibe me chocate. (Papa see she made it. She said that If I will study then she will give me chocolate." Ayansh exclaimed excitedly.

The box had many chocolates with different attractive colours wrapper which was making Ayansh more excited.

"Papa you asho tak. (Papa you also take)" He kept two chocolates in Abhinav's hand and ofcourse Abhinav took it. Ayansh didn't knew his father hates chocolates.

Then he took one chocolate from it and ran away quickly. Ignoring Aarushi calling his name. He was suppose to eat only one chocolate a day but this naughty kid ate three of them.

Aarushi bend down to pick up the box of chocolates and at the same time Abhinav stood up.

"Thank you!" Abhinav said without emotions.

Aarushi looked up. Abhinav went from beside her. She just kept on looking at him.

Was he talking to her?? Did he thanked her?? But why?? Or she just heard it??
--------------------------------------------------
Abhinav raised his hand to remove his tie but realised he still had the two chocolates in his hand.

He stared at them, while thinking something. She could have just ordered it rather than making... But she preferred to make it.

He kept the chocolates at the night stand, while loosening the tie. He removed his shirt, grabbed his fresh clothes and went to take a cold shower.
---------------------------------------------------
"I hope she is doing her job very well. That Abhinav should say yes for the marriage. Tomorrow she will be back here." Radhika said with hope, walking back and forth in the living room.

Vivaan wasn't interested in her talks. He was busy in searching some thriller and action movies on Netflix.

"What if he says no?" Vivaan try to light a fire in her.

"NOO!! If he says no then surely Aarushi will die with my hands." She fumed.

"And what will you tell her father?" He scoffed.

"She ran away with her boyfriend. Simple!" She smirked.
---------------------------------------------------
Abhinav just came back to his room after having dinner.