•5•

All the employees stood up seeing the CEO enter the office hallway, they saw a new person tagging along with him. The CEO was unusually shining while walking with that tall man. He had a soft appearance, a faint smile on his lips while walking with the man.

The other man has a normal facade, no smiling no frowning just normal. They walked towards their cabin, all the employees turned their heads towards each other and started gossiping.

"What's with the CEO's face?"

"Yah have you seen him how energetic he was looking?"

"Hey have you also noticed that the CEO was stealing glances at that handsome man?"

"Is he someone special to him?"

"What if he's just one night stand person?"

"Shut up, the handsome man doesn't seem like someone who will seduce the CEO"

Bright walked to his cabin and stood in front of the closed door. He looked to Win, who wasn't looking at him. He softly smiled

"It's my cabin" He gestured to the door. Win looked at the name plate

Bright V. Chivaree
CEO

Win bit his lips, seeing the name tag. Bright smiled "You like it?" Win rolled his eyes "Mr. Chivaree just show me my cabin"

"Yah I will, but first check my one" He signalled him to open the door. Win hesitated and looked here and there. "No one is here belle, come on open the door" Bright ushered him.

Win sighed, he held the door knob and mumbled "Stay in your limits Mr. Chivaree" and went in. Bright chuckled.

Win saw how magnificent it looks, the big glass window reflecting the tiny buildings down. His eyes wandered around the cabin, it was huge for a single person. Win knows how Bright flaunts about his wealth so he didn't matter to him.

He saw the neat and clean desk, just a laptop, a coffee cup. Win likes the environment, neat clean all in place. The shelves are filled with files in systematic manner. He got interrupted when the voice whispered in his ear

"Just how you like" Win flinched, his back thumpes on Bright's shoulder. He immediately moved away, but Bright put his hand on Win's waist. Both of their orbs locked at each other.

Bright looked at the younger male's features again. The flawless skin, the prominent cheek bones, sharp jawline, his plumpy pink lips, little pointed nose, small eyes adorned by those beautiful eye lashes, the eyebrows, the bangs of his hair falling on both sides of his forehead making it more fluffy than usual. In that sensation, he gripped Win's waist. Win's eyes widened a bit, he yanked away his hands.

"Mr. Chivaree" Win called in a warning tone, widening his eyes. Bright felt the urge to kiss Win looking so cute in his eyes, but he composed himself from doing that.

"I'm... Sorry, I didn't mean to do that" Bright apologized looking down. Win huffed, "Show me my room Sir" Bright bit his lips, looked at him and nodded "Come with me"

Bright took him to the room just beside the CEO's cabin. It wasn't as big as CEO's one but it was perfect in Win's eyes. All was empty, table, shelves, attached washroom, the theme was light green. Win actually loved the room, at least he can have his own privacy.

"Do you like it?" He heard a hesitating voice beside him. He hummed in answer.

"If you want, I can change your cabin with someone else's, there are big room here, it's too small" Win showed his palm to Bright to stop talking. He sighed.