•39•

Bright gasped as the cold water splashed on his face. He exhaled loudly, shook his head, water droplets rolling down from his hair line.

"Morning" A voice took his attention. He looked up to see someone's shadow. He looked around, it was familiar room. Win's house, his room that same area where he was lying on the couch.

"Remember this place?" The voice said again. Bright didn't answer just stared at the shadow in front of him. The shadow came in front, boots clicked on the floor, revealing the tall man. His eyes looked up to see his ex husband.

Win. Standing in front of him, with stoic face, but his appearance was different, the cold eyes glaring at him, wearing a red coat, white shirt, pants, boots. He noticed something, Win had a cigarette pressed between his fingers. Win sucked a good amount of smoke in, leaned down to Bright's face and blew it out.

Bright coughed. Win chuckled, "What happened? Don't you like it?" Bright frowned. Win clicked his tongue, threw the cigarette down on the floor, stepped on it.

"How was the feeling of betrayal?" Bright looked down, his tears blurred his vision. Win circled around him slowly "Day after day, torturing the person who cared for you, tried to calm you down, stayed beside you despite of being in pain, trusted you to stand up for him, but in return"

Win pulled Bright's hairs backwards, eyes darted at each other. Win leaned in more keeping their eyes in contact "In return, got only pain, pain and fucking PAIN" Win's tear dropped in Bright's eyes, which rolled down from his temple. Both had tears, Win kept his forehead on his, releasing his hair from back, gently encircling around Bright's chest.

"Was I not enough Bright? Why did you do this to me? Because I'm not a girl? I don't have pussy like them? You slut shamed me in front of thousands of people, you made fun of me, you threw me in the pool intentionally, why?"

Both broke down, Win backed away, walking in front of Bright. Bright stared at him with sad eyes spilling tears down to his cheeks.

"Is it wrong to love a straight person? Is it wrong to marry a straight person? If yes, then why? Why did you marry me a boy? You made me feel safe for few days, then beat me again, I don't understand you Bright. I don't trust me" Win's eyes widened he turned his face to Bright

"Are you bi polar?" Win ran to him and cupped his face "You aren't right?" He asked in a cracked voice. Bright shook his head. Win's face scrunched up, he burst down, gripping the handle of the chair, he knelt down, glanced up

"I only loved you, only you. My expectations raised up for you being by my side, thought you'll finally see me. You proved me wrong" He gripped Bright's knee. Both cried silently, "I love you Bright.. I love you.. Why aren't you mine? Why can't you love me back? You used girls in front of my eyes without giving a single thought about my feelings. Every day, I locked myself up in the washroom just to avoid your nasty things, still I kept quiet for you. I only thought of you" He kept his forehead on his knee.

Bright was feeling ashamed, and hurt to see Win confessing him. Yes, he also fell for the boy, but he's a pure coward to confess him back, and after seeing the fucked up family of his, he realized that this one person was always beside him in his miserable days, but he threw him away from his life by using girls.

He now understood, Win was jealous. Win mumbled "You know... I knew about your aunty, that day when.. when you were sick, I went to the kitchen, when I was coming back I heard noises. Your uncle.. " Win gulped. Bright closed his eyes getting a hunch what was coming.

"He.. He was making out with your aunty. First I was shocked then after hearing him saying that she have to act as your mother, I was devastated thinking about you"

Bright kept his palm on Win's head "Why didn't you tell me Win?" Win looked up. "Who am I to tell you? Did I got the position of your husband? Have you considered me as your husband for once?"

Bright pulled his hand away, Win gritted his teeth "You were blind, blind by the false reality, you just did what was told to do" He stood up, Bright looked up. Win smirked, he walked somewhere, then came back.

"Let's end this Bright... Let's end this.. I'm tired of you.. You know how much I want to tear you apart, beat you until you beg me to stop, slice your body into pieces, snatch your eyeballs. But I won't, you know why?"

Win threw a paper at his face "I am a stupid to love a cheater.. A cheater is always a cheater, he can change but not his nature. From now, don't come to find me. Huh who am I even saying? The mighty Chivaree will only stick his dick in girls isn't it? That's what you do, how does it matter if you loose someone, you have nothing to loose. I'm a nobody in your life "

Win pulled out the ring and threw it at his face, it clinked down on the floor. Bright broke down, he slipped down on his knees "I-I'm sorry Win.. Please.. Give a chance.. I also love you.. " Win laughed out loud

"Love? Or lust?"

Bright shook his head "I really love you Win, I was coward to tell it" Win showed his palm "you're still a coward, I don't care about you anymore, whether you stay alive or dead, I don't give two shits anymore"

Bright clasped his palms "Please" Win knelt in front of him, put his palm under Bright's nose, covering his jaw, a long tear escaped Win's eye "I'm not yours.. Not your toy anymore.. I'm letting you go.." Win leaned to his face, putting his thumb in between Bright's eyebrow, making circles, he whispered in his ear

"I'm leaving you, releasing you from my grip, you're free, free from the sinner."

Bright's head fell forward, being unconscious Win held his head, kept it on his shoulder, he put a gentle kiss on his nape.

"Stay safe my love" Win whispered. He made Bright lay down on the floor, he stood up walked towards the door, opened the door, walked outside.

He turned to look at Bright's lying body, his face was stoic, eyes filled with hate and sadness, he flicked his fingers, walked away, the door slowly closed.

Flashback ends.

Finally the flashbacks ended😮‍💨. Lots of imagination, tough tho*SIGH* anyway one small spilling tea : It's an Enigma x Interest story. No I didn't see any edits or something else randomly came into my mind and boom here we are.