•22•

Present..

Y/n was staring at Win with tears. Win sighed loudly, closing his eyes.

"How monstrous can a person be" Y/n said. Win didn't answer.

"I thought it was just.. The CEO fell in love with you and started stalking you like crazy but this is a whole different traumatic past" Y/n cried.

Win sat up. "No need to think about it more Y/n, it's all over" He walked up to the kitchen, he took out a bottle from the fridge poured the cold water in a glass and sipped it.

His mind was filled with those past traumas. He didn't want to summon them but as he narrated the whole story to Y/n, it dawned on him again after 6 years.

Next morning, Win freshened up himself for work. He went to office, greeted the employees with a smile. He sat on his desk. The CEO hadn't come to office yet. He went to the boss's cabin, didn't see anyone. He frowned thinking where is he.

Minutes passed, he was getting tired of standing. He sat on the sofa and sighed. The employees were getting restless too as the boss didn't assign them any work from the morning. All were wondering about his whereabouts.

"Win.. Can you call him?" One of the employee asked. The others nodded. Win hesitated a bit "Uh... Can't you guys call from the company's phone?"

All trembled at that sentence. "W-Win you're his secretary.. He's only calm with you not us" Win sighed then looked away.

All waited for his reply. Win glanced at them, then took out his phone. His thumb shook a bit as his thumb stopped at the contact Boss he closed his eyes and tapped the number.

After three rings, the other line answered. "Yes Bella how are you? Whom do I need to kill, just tell me, one name I'll end them"

Win flinched hearing his deep voice yet caring. He composed himself "Sir where are you? All of us are waiting for you in the office"

"Office?" Win frowned "Y-Yah"

"Wait what day is today? What time is it?" Win heard something shuffling from the other side.

"Fucking hell! It's office hours and I'm--" The other line went silent. Win peeked at others who were looking at him intently.

"Si--"

"Bella you took over the company today, I won't come today"

"WHAT?" Win shouted in shocked. All flinched hearing his loud voice.

"Woah.. My ears almost fell off.. Anyways take my position today or maybe for tomorrow also, I won't be there for the time being"

"B-But.. How will I? I'm.. I'm not the--" Win looked behind, he went to boss's cabin and locked the door. He said in a low tone

"Bright what kind of nonsense is this? How can I take your place when I clearly don't deserve it.. And I don't know how to manage everything being in your position" Win said while gritting his teeth.

The other line chuckled "You deserve much more than that single seat bella. As a matter of fact, you're perfect in every aspect. Handle it just like how you want, I'll correct it once I come back"

"You're are insane"

"For you"

Both of them stopped talking. Only their breathing was heard.

"I'm sorry for what I did Bella. I was stupid I'm still stupid to make you feel unsafe with me. I couldn't fulfill the promise I made that night at the party. I made you suffer a lot, for me you suffered from sickness. For me, only for me. You shouldn't forgive me Win, don't forgive me I deserve punishment. I will get the punishment which I deserve from you while I punish the others who meddle within us"

Win blinked "wh-what do you mean?" Win heard a loud noise from the other side, his eyes widened

"What are you doing over there? P'bai.. Are you ok there? Where the hell are you?Answer me for fuck sake" Win didn't realize what he was saying, his tears rolled down unknowingly.

The other side was also silent. Another loud noise was heard, Win flinched hard.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BRIGHT ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT" Win screamed and slapped the table.

"I'm here Bella" The other side finally answered. Win closed his eyes, his heart was thumping loudly, he was sobbing. He don't know why he was sobbing why he wa shaking.

"I again made you cry isn't it? See, I don't deserve your kindness.. Just like before bella. You're kind hearted, beautiful, caring.. What about me? I'm a ruthless creature who hurted a gentle soul. That day when you whispered the last words in my ears, I realized that I lost my other half which I eventually did."

The other line stopped talking, Win was tensing up again. He heard a loud thud then coughs.

"B-Bright" Win called in a cracked tone.

The other line chuckled "I'm f-fine Bella.. " He coughed loudly. "I will come to you.. "

The last word Win heard "Al.. ive" The call ended. Win broke down, he curled up, he shouldn't feel this way, he SHOULD NOT. Bright deserves pain, he deserves to feel all the pain which he gave to many people for years, he deserves every pain he gave to his ex husband.

But still Win was crying for that same person who is no one for him anymore, that person who left him, that person whom he once loved was now filled with hatred. The person who doesn't deserve a second chance, that person whom he left for good without harming him.

Win. Did he really moved from him? Did he stop loving him? Why was he crying? Why was he shaking at the thought that something happened to Bright? Why why WHY?

Win slapped his head multiple times frustrated, crying hard. He heard a harsh knock on the door. He startled, his eyes darted at the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW" Win got up with wobbling legs.

"I SAID OPEN THE DOOR BASTARD"

Win wiped his tears, he inhaled and exhaled loudly. He walked up and opened the door. He got a hard punch on his face. He fell down on the floor. He saw it was Mr. Liam.

"Sir..?"

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAUGHTER? WHERE IS THAT FUCKER YOUR BOSS?" Liam shouted.

Win shook his head "S-Sir isn't here" Liam grabbed his collar "DON'T YOU LIE TO ME, DON'T DARE TO LIE TO ME.. FOR YOU YOUR BOSS KIDNAPPED MY DAUGHTER"

Win's eyes widened. "N-No it can't be".