•40•

Present:

Bright sighed, "After that, I was broken, lonely, and much more which was all new to me. Yes I was alone when you were beside me, having multiple partners didn't help me either, having a fucked up family which I certainly didn't know before I was still alone, only you were there, when I felt somehow within myself. After you confessed to me how much you loved me, I was cursing myself, I started drinking again, beaten by thugs, wobbling around like a homeless person. But, lastly I found your house. Getting shit drunk everyday, without having food, only drinks, drowning in it, crying for hours, I always found myself sitting outside your house." Bright's tears dropped.

Win was standing near the window, looking outside, Bright was on the bed narrating his story.

"One day I was unconscious, Mile found me. He dragged me to the hospital, the doctor said my liver was in danger, some of my tissues were damaged. Mile took me back to my mansion, he appointed his personal doctors for my treatment. He was there with me, Dew came too, he was my friend, but a small misunderstanding made us apart. That day he came, I begged for him to come back. I cried in front of many people begging everyone to search for you."

Bright cried silently, looking down at his hands on his lap. "I.. I tried to search for you, but I couldn't.. At night, I used to scream for you after getting nightmares. They were worse, I.. I saw you were k-killed.. It's not because of your manipulation Win, it was my love, the only love I felt for you. I was born with no one beside me Win, the first time in my life I felt like a human after hearing you saying that you love me. You don't know how much I was craving this one word from others"

Bright broke down completely being vulnerable "I.. I'm sorry Win, I was truly a coward.. I couldn't keep you at my side.. I was just an immature person.. Believe me, my whole life was under my uncle's hands. After you left you, my eyes opened to see what's right and what is wrong".

Bright sobbed. He didn't get any answer from Win, he looked up to the window, Win was standing still. He stood up and walked to him slowly.

"Bella.. " There he saw Win's shoulder shake, he turned around and fell on his knees. Bright's eyes widened, Win clasped his hands together, muffling his cries on his joined hands.

"Bella no--"

"I'm sorry... " Win broke down, he fell on his butt, he backed away until his back hit the wall, he sat there crying loudly. Bright let him cry, he just stood there looking at the boy.

"It's all for me... All my fault that I.. I controlled you.. I manipulated you.. I played games with your mind.. I did.. All because of me.. Everything.. Everything" Win screamed.

"I didn't think of your condition.. And.. punished you deliberately like this... You even suffered in my village.. Just to prove your love to me.. But me? I didn't do anything apart from taking care of you.. I didn't make a single move to win you.. I didn't fight for us.. All I did was just assume things without giving a second thought. Of course, you were also trapped in the devil's den, how can I ignore it and hope for you to love me back. Whatever you did just to save your mother.. She wasn't your mother but still you did just for her, because you wanted your mother's love. And here.. What the hell I did.. Grandma was right that I did wrong, I took away everything from you.. I was jealous and it blinded me and shut off my entire mind to think properly."

Win curled up, hugging his knees closer to his chest. Bright knelt in front of him "Bella.. "

"No Bright, you.. You don't deserve anything bad anymore.. You should go away from me.. I'm.. I'm not good Bright.. I'm a necromancer.. I'll cause more trouble for you.. Already you saw what I dealt with.. No no.. Oh god no you can't be with me" He was having a hard time, Bright tried to calm him down but he kept pushing Bright.

"YOU CAN'T BE WITH ME" Win shouted, Bright slapped him. Bright pulled him to a kiss, gentle kiss. Win didn't kiss back, Bright sucked the upper lip, which made him moan softly, he dwelled his tongue inside the hot cavern, pushing the saliva, it yearned another moan from him. He pulled away, a thin string of saliva dripped down both of their chins.

Bright glared at him, "You can't stay away from me Bella.. I lost you once.. I won't lose twice, I'm Chivaree.. I don't like things slip away from my grip that easily once I get interested in it. Dare to move away from my life, you'll face the consequences" Win saw the familiar person flashing in front of him. The same bad boy, he used to love. He whimpered, Bright nuzzled his nose on his cheek blowing on the skin, shivers running down Win's spine.

"We made mistakes, we learnt from it, we're now matured, we're grown ups now, we aren't under anyone's control anymore, we came here at this point for our mistakes, now it's time to correct them.. You know how?" Bright stopped his lips in front of Win's lips. Both talked in soft soothing hushed voices

"How?"

"By starting a new 'us'. By fighting for 'us'. By keeping my hand with your hand making it as 'us'. By claiming it with our love, soul, body just 'us'."

Win kissed him. Bright was shocked for a moment, he kissed him back. Win pulled away flustered, "I-I don't know how to kiss" Bright chuckled "Follow my lead then" They pressed their lips, eyes closed, both opened their lips, fitting it like a puzzle piece, sucking the soft petal like lips, tongue rolled in opposite directions, tasting it to keep it engrave in their minds, exploring the hot, wet cavern of each other taking time without any rush, without thinking anything, just them.

They pulled away, as Win pushed Bright, they looked at each other, their eyes said the same thing 'love'.

"Have anyone told you that you're so beautiful?" Bright asked. Win's cheek flared up with red tint, he looked down, with a shy smile he shook his head. Bright tilted his head "Then let me tell you how beautiful you are inside and out. You're just like a porcelain doll, which I'm afraid to touch it will break, you're like a flower which I'm afraid to sniff as your scent is addictive, your heart and body is so soft which I'm afraid--"

"Shhh... Stop now tiger" Win was extremely shy. Bright put a small kiss on his right eyebrow "As you say". They stood up and walked outside the room, they saw Mile playing with Lily.

" P'Mile"

Mile looked up "Hello lovebirds, thought you'll take forever, that's why I'm here" He shrugged, both shyly looking away.

"P'Mile, can you do me a favor?" Win asked. Mile nodded. Win looked at Bright then back at Mile "Can you take Lily with you to your home, I have important things to do with Bright" Mile coughed, Bright blushed heavily.

Mile smirked "Yah yah sure.. Use protection" Win's eyes widened "No no that not--"

"It's ok... Complete your important things, we won't disturb you" He carried Lily out of the house. Bright scratched his nape "Uh.. Isn't it too fast?" Win squinted his eyes "What do you mean?"

Bright peeked up at Win, fiddling with his shirt "Uhm.. We just became together.. And we.. we kissed.. Shall we take the next step already? I was thinking of doing it after marriage" He awkwardly said.

Win crossed his arms on his chest, Bright's eyes widened "No.. No... No problem, we can do it now.. " He looked here and there "Room first?" He asked. Win slapped his chest "Oww" He winced.

"I was talking about something important not sex assbum" Win shouted in embarrassment. Bright blinked then laughed nervously "Ohhh... Ahaha ok" Win sighed and walked away. Bright panicked and jogged behind him.

Don't ask me why I am posting the chapters daily.. I have my reason which I'll share with you at the end of the story.. Anyways yay they are 2gether finally❣️