•55•

"Bright where are we going?" Win whined. Apparently his husband was so happy with the news of him being pregnant, that he decided to take Win to a date. They haven't been to a date before their marriage. Win was three weeks pregnant, Bright started being a protective father from the beginning.

After their date, Bright was driving them to somewhere, Win doesn't know exactly where. Bright told Win to tie the blindfold around his eyes, Win gave up to his husband's request. He was also excited for the surprise.

"Calm down babe, we'll get there in time" Bright smirked looking at his husband who was pouting.

"Fine.. " Win huffed. Bright stopped the car after few minutes. By the silence in the surroundings Win understood it was somewhere else, mostly far away from the crowdes city.

He heard, the car's door opened and slammed shut. His side door opened, Bright unbuckled his seat belt.

"Come with me Bella" Bright whispred. Win stepped outside holding Bright's hand. He irked at the silence, only their footsteps pitter patted on the ground.

"Bright.. Where are we?" Win asked in a serious tone. Bright smiled "Somewhere peaceful... Just us" Bright pulled Win inside the empty place.

Win gasped at the coldness of the place. It was chilling cold, as if many air conditioners were switched on. His inner consciousness sprang up inside him, alerting his brain.

"Bright.. "

He didn't get any answer, rather he got some foot clicking sounds on the floor, as if it was encircling him.

"Bright.. Answer me.. Where are we?"

A small chuckle echoed around, Win gulped. He felt some kind of creepy crawly things pulling his both arms downwards.

"Bright... What?" Win tried to pull away, he gritted his teeth forcing up his arms to pry away from the crawly things. He was pulled down he landed on the floor.

His blindfold was pulled away, he looked up, his eyes widened seeing the empty black hall, it was a mansion same mansion just like Bright's. But the only difference was it was dusty, furniture covered with white clothes. It was another dimension.

He looked down to see he was trapped by some jelly like substance, circled around his arms and waist.

"Bright... " Win called him, he looked at the front. Bright appeared slowly in front of him. They stared at each other, Win frowned "Bright.. Are you ok?" Bright tilted his head at the side.

"Answer me Bright... " Bright gave a creepy smirk. He rolled his eye up, rolled his head backwards, shook his head, letting his hairs jiggle down.

Win's eyes widened. Fuck, Daeva possessed Bright. "Daeva" Win glared at Bright. Bright chuckled, he glided his head at the front, his orbs were dark black, red veins around his jaw crawled up at the sides of his entire face.

"Hi Master.. " The female voice came out from Bright's vocal cord.

"Daeva you bitch.. "

Daeva chuckled, "Finally you said my name by your pretty mouth Master... It sounds so good"

Win clenched his jaw. "What do you want from us?"

"Oh Master, you very well know what I want"

"Leave my husband alone bitch" Win hissed.

Bright's eyes widened. Daeva was raging inside. "What did you say? H-Husband?"

"Yes.. He's my husband.. "