•33•

Win woke up, his lips automatically curled up feeling the heavy weight on his waist. He looked down to see the strong arm around his waist, he rubbed the hand, he stared outside the window, his fingers caress the skin.

Bright sniffed his nape and said in a groggy tone "Good morning Bella" He snuggled his face on his nape, Win put his hand on Bright's head, his fingertips meddle in his soft fluffy hairs, slightly scratching his scalp. "Good morning tiger" He whispered, Bright smiled.

"Ummm" He made a cute noise, Win laughed. He laid down straight, Bright looked up from his shoulder. "Aow tiger is blushing" He teased. Bright puckered his lips and nodded "I'm shy" He kept his head on his shoulder. They stayed in that position with closed eyes, letting the comfort embrace them in each other's arms.

"Get up tiger, we have to go back" Win said. Bright whined, bounced up on Win's body, he smirked looking at the male underneath him. Win's eyes wandered around the upper male's face, his sharp eyes, his sharp pointed nose, perfect eyebrows, cupid shaped lips, tiny scar on the left side of his upper lip. He touched his face, Bright nuzzled his nose on the palm, Win smiled.

They got up, freshen up. Bright packed his luggage properly. He saw Win was fumbling with something inside the closet. He didn't want to interrupt, he just waited for him to turn around.

Win looked at the thing closely, I have to use it for keeping my tiger safe. He closed the wardrobe turned around to see Bright sitting with doe eyes, tilting his head slightly. Win snickered at his behavior. "My tiger is acting cute huh?" He walked towards him, Bright bit his lips, still smiling, he crawled on the bed, in front of Win. Win patted his head, Bright smiled.

They spent the whole morning like teenagers in love. They didn't kiss, nor they did any kind of intimidating things, but the soft touches, whispers, calling nicknames already make them feel loved.

Bright Win both walked to someone's house. Bright was looking at the surroundings, Win knocked the door. The door swung open minutes later, revealing a lady. "Ajin?" He nodded. "Is Uncle Jo there?" The lady nodded.

They entered inside. Win stopped Bright "Bright you stay here, let me go and talk first then I'll call you" Bright wanted to ask something but he backed away and nodded. He sat on the couch, Win walked to a room.

Win knocked at the door thrice, "Uncle Jo, it's me Ajin"

"Come inside kid" He walked inside, he saw Uncle Jo was sitting on the floor in a meditating posture with closed eyes. "About the ring?"

Ajin sighed as expected the man knows the purpose of his sudden arrival "Yes uncle" Jo opened his eyes, motioned him to sit near him. Win sat down.

"I don't know about this ring either Ajin, it was your grandpa who knew everything about it. I'm surprised you still kept this with you"

"It's not like that uncle, I just want to keep my lover safe as--"

"I know.. I know" He nodded. Ajin sighed again.

"Things are getting a bit difficult now, your lover is a normal person, and what I can see, your lover is the next target"

Ajin gritted his teeth, looking at the fire in the fireplace. "Your lover needs you, is he the same person?"

"Yes"

"Did you ask him anything about the past?"

Ajin shook his head. Jo sighed "I won't say anything, but you need to clear things with him, then you can proceed with whatever you're thinking Ajin. Your grandpa gave it you for purpose, he didn't say anything to me, but I guess you can find it on your own"