•18•

⚠: mention of abuse, fights, blood. If anyone feels triggered feel free to skip.
-------------------------------------------------------
"I want to.... d-die"

That's what Win heard, he frowned shrugged it off and struggled to bring Bright to the bed. He made Bright lie down on the bed. He was about to get up, but Bright flipped their position. Win was underneath Bright, Bright's head was shaking, he looked up at Win with teary eyes. He leaned his face more close to him, lips almost touching.

"Why they drugged me? What I did huh? Why they- they use me ev-everytime? Why they want me to do bad things which I don't want?" Bright mumbled.

Both were looking at each other, Win cupped his face gently, Bright closed his eyes and inhaled. "Who drugged you?"

"U-Uncle" Bright said feeling the softness of the palms with closed eyes. "W-Why?" Win asked. Bright looked at Win, his face fell on Win's neck "T-They ha-ave mmmy mom" Bright started crying. Win's eyes widened.

Bright hugged him tightly. Win let him what he wants to do. He wanted to push him away but something was pulling him from doing that. Bright fell asleep, on his body. Win rolled their bodies, made Bright lay down on the bed.

He searched for the first aid box, luckily he found some cotton, but no ointment. He dabbed a wet cloth on the bruished area. It was night time, he can't step out of the house. He took another pillow, then laid down on the floor.

Like this, days passed, one time Bright torturing Win, one time showing care, coming home beaten up, drugged. Win couldn't find what was exactly happening with Bright. Why he was coming home all bruished.

Win was scribbling something in his diary, when the door burst open he startled. Bright came in with a girl kissing her wildly. The girl was laughing and moaning.

Win got scared, he immediately ran to the washroom and closed the door. He closed his ears with his palms hearing the loud moans from the room. He whimpered as he was broken. Yes he fell for the man, his husband, he was deeply in love with the man.

He curled up to a ball, feeling disgusted with the moans and grunts from the room.

"Daddy~"

"Fuck you bitch desperate for my dick huh?"

He heard a loud cry. "Listen bitch, you're a just a toy, I can play with it, or destroy it whatever I wish. Now dress up and get out"

"B-But daddy"

He flinched as he heard a gunshot. "GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I DESTROY YOUR FUCKING FACE" She scurried away.

"Win come out" The door was knocked from outside harshly. Win flinched he immediately stood up wiped his tears. With shaky hands, he opened the door. He was dragged outside, then thrown to the floor.

Win backed away, feeling extremely scared. "N-No please don't k-kill me"

"WHO SAID I'LL KILL YOU?" Bright screamed. He threw the gun, a vase fell down broken into pieces. He grabbed Win's hair "What you did to me huh? Why can't I get satisfaction from those fuckers? Why you roam around my mind?" Bright glared at Win who was shaking his head. Bright smirked, then chuckled darkly

"As you always roam around my mind, now you'll give me satisfaction" Bright sniffed Win's neck gripping him close to his chest. Win tried to pull away, but Bright bite his neck making him moan loudly.

"Music to my ears" He sucked the skin. Win thrashed around, cried in pain and pleasure. Bright threw him to the bed, standing at the edge. Win looked up to see Bright opening his belt. He shook his head, Bright stretched the belt, folded it and thumped it on Win's legs.

Win winced, his tears fell down. "Ah-hh" He cried. Bright gripped his jaw "Aren't you my husband? Shouldn't you please me with your mouth?" Win bit his lips, shook his head.

Bright slapped the folded belt on the side of his arm, Win gripped his swollen area.

"Please me" Bright said. Win shakily knelt down, he looked down feeling embarrassed. Bright was about to open the pant but stopped as he heard someone calling him down stairs.

He groaned, slapped the belt on the floor. He knelt down to Win's level, slowly rolled the belt on his nape, pulled him

"Don't tell anyone what you saw today.. Other wise" He tugged the belt on his neck, Win choked. "Die young" Bright whispered on his lips. He harshly kissed his lips, released him walked away.

The belt dropped down from his nape at the side. Win cried hard, he rubbed his neck, it was red. He rubbed every swollen part on his body crying very badly.

Win hissed, his sister was worried "Why don't you leave him Phi Win?" Win smiled sadly "How can I nong? He's my husband na"

His sister cried "Why he's torturing you then Phi.. Why?" Win hugged his sister. He came to his sister's house, but his sister was sad to see her brother like this. But she can't do anything as his brother was in love with that devil. Unknowingly falling in love with the monster who's a straight man marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong?

Win stayed for three days, no texts no calls from his husband which he waited for. But none.

He was walking back home, he entered his room saw a drunken Bright laying on the bed with clothes open. He saw red lipstick marks around his chest, his zipper was down, unbuttoned.

Win's tear dropped, his bag slipped down from his shoulder. He heard Bright mumbling

"W-Win.. Win wh-ere are you"

Win looked at Bright emotionless. He saw Bright raising his hand up "W-Win h-h-help me" Win held his hand. He felt his body temperature was hot. He kept his hand on his forehead, he was burning.

He ignored all the thoughts, he thought of curing Bright first. Win did all the things which a responsible husband should do. Clearing all the mess, giving him a spong bath, helping him in wearing warm clothes. Though it hurts to see someone else's marking on the husband's body but he let that aside.

"Bright.. Eat this" Win tried to feed Bright, but Bright didn't open his mouth. He mumbled "Do-don't give me d-drugs pl-lease I-I'm tired" He begged to Win. Win wiped his own tears and Bright's too.

"I won't Bright, here it's food.. You have to eat" Bright was looking at him with doe black eyes which held innocence. Win melted in that gaze. Bright silently ate the food.

Win tried to put the tablet in his mouth, but he shut his lips close feeling scared. Win sighed then put the tablet in his mouth sipped a good amount of water, he hugged Bright's head put his lips on his. Bright slowly gave in, waterline fell down from both of their lips. They stayed in that position, Win pulled away. Bright looked at him with those same doe eyes

"D-Do you l-lo-ve me?" Bright asked in a cracked voice. Win's tear dropped. Do I love him? After doing all these Bright do I still love you?

I know it's bad🙂.

Anyways.... WHAT THE HECK?

😭😭😭😭😭I DON'T HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY, I'M SCARED

😭😭😭😭😭I DON'T HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY, I'M SCARED. AS THIS APP IS MY ONLY PEACE, MY ONLY SECRET FROM MY PARENTS. 😭😭😭I want to enter but I can't I have to let it gooo.. It hurts 😞