•24•

⚠: mention of violence
-------------------------------------------------------

It's been three days, that they are inside the jail. Win was silent all the time, Bright was sad as he wasn't responding to anything. He tried so many things, but all in vain. He tried to feed Win, but he didn't opened his mouth that's why Bright also didn't eat anything. Both became weak, police were investigating about Allison, they still don't know whether she's alive or dead.

Both Bright and Win was beaten, the officers didn't get any answers specially Win as his name was in criminal record he was tortured more, here Bright shouted and cried everyday holding Win in his arms. The other prisoner also felt bad for them, they don't melt that easily but seeing the two boys they became emotional.

The cell was opened, Bright was pushed inside after investigation. He sat beside Win both rested their back to the wall, Win was staring emotionlessly to the wall in front of him.

Bright glanced at him "Bella" Win didn't respond. "Bella please talk to me, I can't bear the silence anymore Win" Bright broke down. He slid down to the floor, knelt in front of Win's legs. He kept his forehead n Win's knee touched his feet with his bruised palms "I'm sorry... please talk to me please" Bright begged him, sobbing hard. Win's eyes turned red, a tear escaped from his left eye, his hand twitched to touch the hairs but he turned it into a fist.

"Please" Bright sobbed, he hugged his leg. Win opened his mouth released the air, he said "Where is Allison?" Bright stopped crying, his head shot up. He saw those eyes again, both stared at each other. Bright softly smiled "You finally talked to me" Win looked away "Where's she?" he asked again. Bright looked down "I don't know". Win frowned, he looked at Bright "What do you mean by you don't know? Isn't it you who kidnap her?" Bright shook his head slowly.

"Then why?" Bright looked up, Win asked "Why you changed your name into mine?" Bright sadly smiled "I didn't want to hurt you" Win scoffed. "It's true, when I heard Liam complained your name to police they started finding you, that's why I surrendered myself. But at the end still you got hurt, I'm sorry" Bright broke down again.

They stayed in that position, Bright fell asleep holding Win's legs, resting his head on his knee. Win saw it, he put his hand gently on Bright's head caressed the hair slowly trying not to wake him up. I hope everything will be alright Bright, I can't see you like this, you took the blame in your shoulders the least I can do is praying for you to get release quickly.

The cell rod was banged by an officer, Win looked up, he retreated his hand back. The officer informed them "Come out both of you, you got bail" he walked away. Win shook Bright's shoulder "Get up, Bright" Bright groaned, he sat up properly "Wh-What happened?" Win looked at him, to his eyes Bright was looking cute pouting like that, scratching his head. He looked away "We got bail" Bright's eyes widened, a bright smile appeared on his lips , he stood up hurriedly "Let's go let's go" he jumped and dragged out of the cell.

They stopped as they saw Mile, Dew, Nani along with Liam and Allison. Bright's smile turned into a frown then glare to Allison who shivered looking down. His eyes went down to her hands she was handcuffed.

The inspector glared at Liam and Allison "I can't believe that you two made fun of us like this we tortured the innocent just because of you. Send the female officers here, take her to the cell there will be no bail for her" he ordered. The lady officer came and dragged her inside the cell.

"And you, your place is in court, the court will decide what will be your fate" he took Liam to another cell. Mile hugged Bright, Nani hugged Win. "I'm sorry Bright for not coming sooner, thanks to Dew who informed about you and Win" Mile cried on his shoulder.

Bright looked at Dew from Mile's shoulder, Dew was looking down. Bright released the hug, he walked in front of Dew. Dew was shaking, shifted in his place. His eyes widened as he was pulled into warm embrace. "I'm sorry bud" he heard, he hugged his friend back "I'm sorry too Bright" Bright patted his head from the back.

Win smiled internally seeing them together again, he felt bad seeing the two friends were separated. Dew everyday came to see Bright, but Bright didn't spare a glance at him. Dew always went back to home crying at the loss of his friendship. Now everything is settled.

Maybe.

The officer came back with many objects. "Here your belongings, we're sorry, we were so confused by their acting like it felt real later we got the evidences that it wasn't you guys it was Liam's plan. He intentionally made her daughter disappear, even Allison participated in it" he sighed "Any specific reason?" Bright asked. "Jealousy and anger" the officer said. Win's phone buzzed at that moment. All looked at the screen Doctor .

Win's hands were shaking, Bright noticed the nervousness, he grabbed his waist and pushed him forward to walk out of the police station.

"Pick up the phone Bella" he softly whispered. Win trembled, gulping down his saliva he nodded. He answered the phone call, Bright put it on loudspeaker.

"Hello?"

"Hello Win? Win you need to come to the hospital here immediately, your sister is getting out of control"

"What happened to her?"

"I don't know suddenly she is acting like a lunatic , she started beating the nurses and other patients, we can't do anything she's breaking things over here and she's surprisingly stronger than others"

Win's eyes widened, Bright put his hand on Win's shoulder. He heard a shout "I'LL KILL EVERYONE OVER HERE NO ONE CAN DEFEAT ME ANYMORE NO ONE" The call ended. Win stood stiff in his place, Bright saw him going pale again. He ran back inside to inform others. All of them booked a cab went to airport, this time Mile ordered for his jet. The journey was tiring, but Win was in his own world ignoring other's words. Bright was worried about Win. They stepped out of the jet, booked another cab and went to the said hospital.

They entered inside to see all the people over there were crying and trembling they were hidden under the desk or seats. Win looked around , walked in front along with others. He saw the doors were opened, patients were lying on the floor, some even died.

He heard noises from the ICU ward, he opened the door saw a horrific scene. Nani hugged Dew feeling scared, Mile was backing away. They saw Win's sister stabbing a nurse's face multiple times with a scissor she was laughing like a maniac moving her head like crazy.

Win signaled Bright to move away. Bright did, Win walked slowly towards Ming he called her "Ming". She stopped. Win waited for her to turn around, he kept his palm on Ming's shoulder. She had a crazy smile, she bobbed her neck sideways cracking her bones "Phi is it you?"

"Yes it's me Ming" Win said, she giggled her hairs were covering her face. She stood up wobbling, her whole body was shaking. Win backed away a bit. "THEN DIE AAAAHHHHH" she screamed and turned around to stab Win with that scissor, but Win held her wrist, she raised her other hand, he held with other hand.

He held her both wrists together with one palm, he fisted his palm put it on his lips mumbled a chant with closed eyes. He opened his fist and put in on her forehead gripping it with fingertips. She screamed on top of her lungs, she tried to move away, but Win continue to chant the mantra while gripping her forehead tightly.

She started crying, her body was becoming limp on his touch. Her eyes rolled up, her head bobbed backwards, her mouth opened she fell down. She had her eyes open, her nose started bleeding but the blood was black in color, her forehead showed a sign. Win's eyes darted at that symbol.