Author's note:

Time's up...

So, how was it?
Good?
Ok?
Bad?

I don't know, I loved the way I tried to portray the superstition beliefs over here, specifically when Ajin entered the scene in the hospital. And sorry to them who got hurt because of the toxicity of Bright towards Win in the previous chapters (flashback parts), I also lost some readers due to that.

Gosh, I can't believe that the director actually made the last episode exactly what I dreamt of before writing chapter 25, trust me guys the day before the episode was uploaded, last night I was creating the exact same scene, I was narrating it like the actors *laughs* I was so thrilled to write that but boom I got shock when the video came out 🥲, I didn't got any credits.

Anyways, I was happy that he gave us the scene surprising the BW fandom, and a little bit sad as I thought of writing it and surprising you guys, I wrote it and changed it in between following the indian hindu culture.

I told you about some news. So here it is,

First, I got a seat in Brainware University as a nursing candidate. I gave up on the dream of being a doctor, because I don't like that career tbvh and I can't score well in physics and chemistry. I like being a motherly person, I choose this path as my career because I can listen to other's voices. Patient's family or patient themselves. I want to hold the little bundle of joy, showing it to the parents. I want to tutor many kids, love them.

Second, I don't know when my college will start, once my semester starts I'll again go back to my old self 'The silent reader' and stop writing. Honestly I want to continue writing, maybe I'll write sometimes idk, I'm not sure.

Writing this story was one of my dream when I started my writing journey, I came across many readers, thanks for coming to my life. I love you each and every single soul over here.

Words can't describe how I enjoyed writing so far, reading the comments, seeing the number of likes. Thanks to that person who told me to write, thanks to that person who first viewed my first story, thanks to the one who first commented on my story, thanks to the old followers and new followers, thanks to the people whom I flirted with *chuckled*, thanks to the person who showed me the world of love, thanks to all who still support me.

Enough with emotional dialogues. After this story as I mentioned in that story (SECRET ADMIRER) I will start writing after SBS, I'll start uploading the chapters. Also another short story will be uploaded, I'll continue writing until my college days start.

Till the very end those who were there with me are Tinyaalu MagadhiSK pissoff_wanker
and many of you I can't name all of them. Thank you so much my beautiful queens and princesses❤

Last request to all of you, don't forget me please, I got so many friends over here, I will cherish our friendship till the very end of my life maybe we can never meet, or we can meet idk, but what I know is I love the way you loved me.

Thanking you,
Mahi💕