•14•

Y/n was worried about Win. Win was lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling. She sighed, went to sat beside him.

"Win"

Win didn't answer. Y/n sighed again. "Win.. What's going on? What's your relationship with that bastard? Why you everytime look at him like you know him very well? He's your boss isn't it? Why he comes here? Why he's so possesive about you? Is there anything that I need to know?" She asked in a single breath.

Win closed his eyes, his lips parted "For your answers, I need to tell you my past"

"Past?"

"Yes.. " His eyes opened, his face turned towards the table beside his bed, his eyes stuck at the first drawer.

"My.. Dark past" He whispered.

***

Flashback:
⚠: sexual harrasment mention of abuse, fights, blood. If anyone feels triggered feel free to skip.
-------------------------------------------------------

The principal was shaking looking at the person sitting in front of him. The student puffed out the smoke, keeping the cigarette away in his fingers.

"So.. What's with the complaint principal sir?" He asked in a calm tone.

"B-Bright.. "

"Wrong name" He glared at him. The principal flinched when Bright put the gun on the table. He put his legs above the table crossing it.

"L-leader.. The teachers a-are complaining ab-about you.. I-I need to save m-my reputation.. " The principal stuttered.

Bright chuckled, he put the cigar in his lips, he sucked it and put it away. He exhaled it with nose and lips.

"What should we do then?" He asked. "You need to save the reputation isn't it... I need to save mine." His eyes rolled down to the principal's shaking palms on the table.

He smirked. "Well... You harmed my reputation to my family.. You should deserve something isn't it?" The principal got scared. Bright sucked the cigar then placed it on the principal's palm.

"Ahhhhhh" The principal screamed, his palm burnt, Bright puffed out the smoke on his wincing face. He chuckled "A little punishment for you principal sir... Next time if you mess with me.. You will get another punishment"

Bright pulled a pocket knife and tapped the tip of the knife on the table, rolled it poking the wood hard.

"Don't cross the line, stay behind the line that's where you belong you fucker" Bright hissed in a low voice. The principal nodded shaking very badly.

The door opened revealing a girl. "Papa--- " She gasped seeing the condition of his father. Bright smirked seeing the chic. The girl got scared seeing the male.

"No no.. Please don't do anything to my daughter.. Please I beg you" The principal cried. Bright rolled his face to him "Your daughter is sweet looking"

The principal's eyes widened, he shook his head when Bright went to her. She backed away terrified, her tears rolled down. Bright trapped her body to the wall, leaned down to sniff her neck. She was feeling disgusted, she tried to push him away.

The principal crawled to Bright's leg. "Please leave her please" Bright glanced down, the principal was begging to him and that's what he wanted. He chuckled and pulled away, kicked the principal's stomach. He pointed the knife to the girl

"Don't you dare to shout about anything which you saw or seeing now.. Otherwise your" He glided down the knife in air pointing at her body "Your body will be sweetly tortured by beast inside my pants" He smirked and glared at the girl. The girl sobbed and nodded.

"Good girl" He patted her head, she curled up to the wall. He opened the door, about to walk away he got stumbled on a person. The person's belongings fell down.

"CAN'T YOU SEE WHERE YOU'RE GOING BITCH?" he shouted. The person bowed to him "I-I'm s-s-sorry" He bend down to pick up his belongings, then ran away. Bright looked at the running figure.

"Blind fucker" He cursed and went to his class.

"Class, here's a new student. Come inside" The boy came in slightly shaking looking down due to nervousness.

"His name is Win Metawin" The teacher introduced him. But due to his shyness no one can see the face, he adjusted his glasses and slightly looked up "H-Hi"

"You can take a seat" He walked forward looking at the seats but it was filled only last two seats were empty. The students got scared when they saw Win going to that seat. As the leader was sitting there, with his head down. No one dares to sit beside him.

Win sat at the corner seat. The leader felt movements, he peeked at his side. He frowned, then smirked. He shifted his position to beside the new boy. The boy flinched.

He felt touches on his thighs. He looked down to see the big broad palm rubbing dangerously close to his crotch. He yanked away the hand. Bright smirked, he put his hand again on his thigh, gripping it tightly. Win tried to push it away. But this time Bright held his hand, slowly pulling it to him.

Win looked at him, Bright was looking at him with a smirk. Win startled when he felt his hand on something big. Bright closed his eyes and moaned softly.

Bright pressed the palm on his crotch more and rubbed it. Win tried to pull his hand but Bright gripped it tightly almost making his wrist red. Win felt embarrassed, the teacher saw the student uncomfortable, but he couldn't do anything as he knew what the leader would do once a complaint lodge on him. He ignored it.

Bright was feeling extremely good at the touch which surprisingly he don't feel good with the girls. He put the hand inside his pants. Win closed his eyes tears rolled down. Bright made the hand jerk on his member in a fast pace. He came in the hand. Bright felt ecstasy hitting his body. Win pulled away his hand, the white stuff dripped down from his fingers.

Bright chuckled, he leaned down to his ear "Drink it baby boy" The bell rang at that moment. All got out because it was lunch period. Win was about to walk away, but Bright held his wrist again pulled him.

"I said.. Drink it" Win shook his head, Bright made him sit on the table and pointed the knife on his neck. Win got scared "Drink it or else.. " He poked the knife on Win's neck. Win closed his eyes, put the fingers in his lips. He licked his fingers, tears rolled down feeling ashamed.

Bright smirked, he pulled away the knife. He then patted his cheek "Good boy" He pushed Win of the table which made him fall down on his knees. "Ahh" Win winced.

Bright walked away. Win cried and looked down at the retreating figure.

Little did he know, that his life chapters will turn into a different way by midnight.