•10•

Bright and Win walked together down to the conference room of the hotel. They entered the room, Mr. Liam stood up

"Pleasure meeting you Mr. Chivaree"

"Likewise Mr. Liam" They shook hands.

"This is my secretary Win Metawin" Bright introduced his secretary. Liam shook his hand with Win.

"Here's my daughter Allison, she'll be the next CEO of my company that's why I brought her here so she could learn something beforehand"

Bright nodded. They all sat down. Bright and Liam started discussing the new deal, while Allison had her eyes and mind at Bright. For her, Bright was the perfect person as her partner. His charms was blinding her eyes with love. Win obviously noticed that. He sighed silently.

"Ok Mr. Liam, it was nice talking to you." Both stood up. They shook their hands one more time.

"Same here. Uh, Mr. Chivaree I want you to attend my daughter's birthday. It'll be a grand party, I would like to see you along with your secretary".

"Sure, I will make sure he comes with me" Bright offered a small smile. Liam nodded.

"Let's go Allison"

"Wait dad" She came in front of Bright.

"Hi.. Um please come to my birthday, I know my dad already told you, but I would personally invite you." Allison said in a soft sweet voice, eyes glittering looking at Bright's face. Bright put his hands in his pockets, he looked away

"I will, with my" He looked at Allison sharply "Secretary Win" Allison stuttered, she glanced at Win, who wasn't looking at them.

"Y-yah sure... " Bright nodded, he tapped Win's back twice "Let's go Win"

Both the males walked away. Allison gripped her dress from the side. "Dad"

Liam hummed. "Make my party a grand one so that people know their status" She smirked. Of course she didn't like Win, she hated the fact that Win was there with him. She didn't see anything in Win just a simple poor boy in casual outfit. She compared both the males in her mind how can Bright make him his secretary he deserves better.

Bright saw how Win was quiet the whole time. He was nervous to ask him questions.

"Bella.. "

They stopped walking. Win was standing just next to his room's door. Bright bit his lower lip, he looked down at his feet feeling scared.

"Will you go with me?" He asked in a soft tone. Win rolled his eyes "You can go there sir alone" Bright's head shot up

"Why?"

Win looked at him, eyes glaring at him "I don't belong to rich status sir" Bright frowned "It's nothing like that--"

"Please stop, this whole journey was filled with money and luxury. Thank you for making me a part of it, but I don't belong here Sir and I think you should attend the party alone. Or better you can take anyone from here upto you" He shrugged.

Bright was hurt. He thought of making Win happy but it turned out to be a show off to him. Bright tried to make it simple as much as possible but still it reach Win's happiness. He realized his mistake that Win isn't a money lover, he just earn money for living a normal life.

This is Win. Win Metawin, his ex husband whom he knew very well. From the very begining he saw this little boy struggling to stand up on his own feet, while he was a rich kid, he didn't face any problem except the fact that when Win divorced him, he was broken.

Win sighed "I'm tired sir, go to your room take rest" He scanned the card, and opened the door. Bright held his elbow, he stopped without looking back at Bright

"Then I won't attend the party, it isn't important for me also" He whispered. Win closed his eyes

"If you won't go there what will I do there alone? And talking about status and all I don't care about that anymore Bella. You are more than that, more than us. I tried, trust me I tried to make it look casual, but it hurted you, I hurt you again. I'm sorry. Take rest Bella"

He softly touched his palm, Win gripped his palm, shut his eyes tightly. He felt a soft kiss on his knuckles. He eyes opened, Bright walked away. He looked at the retreating figure.

Why? Why are you making it tough for me. Don't be like that, don't be what I wanted you to be before.

Sunday came, both didn't converse after that day. Bright was shocked to see a suit all packed up outside his door. He saw the note

Specially designed for you handsome CEO. Hope you like it❤

He sighed, he very well know who it was. He was in delusion what will he do, he don't want to wear it. He neither wants to hurt Allison nor Win. His eyes lightened up, he rushed to his table, he took a pen and paper, he scribbled something put it inside the suit. He rushed to Win's door. He hung the package outside the door on the hook knocked the door thrice then ran back to his room.

Minutes later, Win opened the door he saw no one but he saw a big package hanging. He took it, saw a note

Maybe it's a luxurious outfit for you, but I want you to try at least once. Wear this suit for me, I won't force you to anything just this once. Please do it for your P bai na khap~

Win sighed. He looked at the suit. He glanced at the note.

Bright was waiting, tapping his foot on the marbel floor. He bit his nail, feeling nervous and excited. He looked at his wrist watch. Win wasn't coming down, he thought Win wasn't coming with him. His expectations went down, he turned his body to go back to his room, but his steps halted at the stairs when he saw his secretary coming downstairs fixing the suit. Bright was mesmerised by his beauty.

His heart started palpitating at each every step Win was taking to come down stairs. Bright's nostrils hit a sweet fragrance, his left hand automatically lifted up towards Win. Win stopped seeing the CEO. Both were looking stunning in their suits. Win looked at his palm which was raised for him to hold it. He raised his eyebrow giving him a look of 'what'

"I'm not asking you to walk in my shoes anymore Bella... But could you walk beside me, so that I could feel my queen with me, I can feel my powers once again with you"

🤒😷 author came back.