•29•

⚠: Mention of violence and blood
-------------------------------------------------------

Three months passed in a blink. No progress, Bright had a terrible living here. Everyday he was bullied by his co-workers, he had to clean the animals which was a hectic work for him, he had to cook his own food sometimes.

Whenever one complains against him goes to Ajin's ear he punishes him by not allowing him to eat for the whole day or for days. He became a weak, pale face person, he lost his buffy body due to so much work.

He even fainted a few times when his body didn't co-operate with him, Ajin was behaving like a heartless person to him. His grandma was fed up with his attitude towards Bright.

One day it was such an embarrassing day for Bright, while he was shivering and taking a bath in cold water, some children came there and took his clothes away. When he turned around he saw no clothes were there, he got scared and shouted "Where the hell are my clothes?" He was frustrated, still shivering, he looked here and there and saw the group of children giggling at him. He glared at them "Hey give my clothes back"

"No" The kids laughed. Bright sighed and said in a soft tone "Please" He begged. The kids looked at each other, whispered among each other and said to him "Ok we'll give but you to do whatever we will say" Bright huffed and agreed to them.

Bright had his eyes closed in irritation hearing the kids laughing at his outfit. He had to wear a tarzan outfit, it was showing his thick strong thighs, the knot was on either side of his waist, he was naked underneath his biceps were wrapped with thin pieces of clothing, his hairs were already long and they even messed them up. They handed him a wooden spear, completely like a tarzan.

Bright sighed then looked at the kids, he smiled awkwardly "Any other commands?" The kids said "Now play with us" Bright chuckled in nervousness and nodded.

He was done with the kids, they literally climbed on him, like he was a horse for them, he was feeling cold and awkward being all naked in front of others even though his outfit wasn't helping with anything. He needs to be so much careful with his lower portion, it was a struggle for him to hide his junior from others. They were playing chase and catching games where Bright was chasing the kids.

He was actually enjoying it apart from being embarrassed. He was feeling free after so many years, he was laughing like them, catching them, tickling them. The kids were having fun with him, the parents saw them, the ladies were blushing seeing the handsome man.

Bright stumbled on his step and bumped on a hard object. He turned around to see Ajin. Ajin's eyes widened seeing his condition. Bright backed away, kept his palms in front hiding his bulge, blushing heavily.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?" Ajin shouted in rage. Bright flinched. The kids scurried away to their parents in fear. Ajin eyed him from head to toe. "Where are your clothes?"

Bright looked down, slightly peeked at the kids who were shaking. He felt bad for them and took the blame on him "Actually my clothes are torn apart, I don't have much clothes with me so the kids helped me wear this" He said.

Ajin looked at the kids, the kids hid behind their parents. "Master... Don't.. Don't hurt them they were just playing with me. I had fun with them please don't punish them." Bright said. Ajin raised his eyebrow at him "And who are you to tell me what to do or not to do?"

Bright knelt in front of him "Please master punish me not them please" He begged. Ajin looked away, gritted teeth and said "Get up and come with me" He walked away.

He gave some clothes to Bright and said "Don't ever roam around like that shamelessly".

It was the fourth month, Bright was sitting inside his hut, stomach grumbling in hunger, he heated up the water inside a kettle. He poured it in a glass, blew air in it and sipped it slowly. He heard some muffled screams outside. He didn't want to go out as it was already night time and was extremely cold outside.