•41•

The office was silent until the door swung open. The employees gasped, with widened eyes seeing the CEO glowing, stoic face, it was like it's a modelling show.

The hairs were pushed back leaving some strands at the forehead, the silver shiny earrings slightly shaking as his boots clicked on the tiles, the white shirt, sleeves rolled up to the elbows, exposing his little bit tanned skin tone, the black waistcoat hugging his chest perfectly. The girl employees were blushing profusely, the men were somehow feeling smitten with his aura.

Bright stopped walking looked here and there. "Good morning everyone" He said in a polite tone, which surprised everyone. The CEO never greeted them, he always gave a curt nod to appreciate their presence.

"Good morning sir" He nodded. He put his hands inside his pockets, chin up "How are you all? Any difficulties you are facing? Any kind of financial problems or anything?" Double shock for them. They shook their heads "Ok.. What about the office any kind of other facilities you all want? I can provide you that" Triple shock to all.

"N-No sir" All said. He sighed and loosened up a bit. "Listen, I know for years I went hard on you guys, shouted at you, scolded you, but honestly I appreciate you all for doing such a hard job. And of course staying with me until now. I'm sorry for being so tough and rough, it's a professional platform that's why I have to maintain some discipline I hope you guys get what I'm trying to say"

They all nodded. Bright flashes a smile, "So today, after the meeting with Mr. Roong, if we become successful, we'll celebrate. I don't know what place, you guys can tell me wherever you want to go" He said softly. All smiled, the boss was slowly warming up to everyone, it was a plus point for him, to gain everyone's trust.

"Sir.. Can we discuss it and then tell?" One employee asked. "Sure" Bright smiled. All cheered. "Uh.. Where's my secretary?" The door swung open again revealing the tall figure. All gasped for one more time, as Win was also glowing.

"I'm sorry sir I was---" Win stopped his words in the middle, his orbs got stuck at the man, his heart thumped against his chest seeing the handsome man of his life. Bright felt proud of himself to make Win speechless.

He walked towards him slowly taking each step carefully, "You were?" He asked softly. Win couldn't answer as his eyes were mesmerized to see his lover. Bright smirked, flicked his fingers, Win snapped out of his thoughts.

"I-I was.. Uh it's just tr-traffic.. " He pointed his finger here and there. Bright chuckled. Win gulped then looked away. "From next time, do call me, I will pick you up, after all you're important for me"

All gasped silently, Win was feeling awkward "Of course, for the meetings you know, you have to explain the projects" Bright said in a casual tone. All sighed in relief, Win bit the flesh of his inner lower lip. "S-Sorry Sir"

"No problem, come to my cabin. All of you start working, and let me know where do you want to go.. Ok?"

"Yes sir"

"Good"

Bright walked to his cabin, Win followed him. Bright opened the door for Win, Win entered and slapped Bright's chest "What was that?"

"What was what?"

"You... Why were you flirting with me like that?"

"Huh? When? I was talking about meetings" Bright said in a serious voice. Win felt a bit upset, but ignored it, he don't want to make it obvious that he was feeling sad.

"You're schedule for today is.. " Win was telling the schedule, but Bright was busy admiring the younger male's appearance. Hm, I like when Win wear specs and those baggy clothes it suits him, but seeing him in different style rings on his fingers, earing on his left ear, hairs pushed back, no specs, suited booted it turns me on so much. How can a man's duality turn me on, shit my member is twitching. Wait... TWITCHING? He looked down, saw the bulge.