•6•

Two knocks on the door made Win look up from his laptop. "Come in", the door opened, there Bright peeked inside with a soft smile. Win sighed and looked down to his laptop

"Is there anything you need Mr. Chivaree?" Win asked typing in his laptop. Bright gripped the door frame "um.. Are you busy?" Win frowned "Of course"

"Oh.. Ok" There was a moment of silence, Win looked up to see Bright staring at him. "Sir?"

"Breakfast?" Bright blurted out. Win raised his eyebrow "What?"
"Had breakfast?"

"Yah" Win answered. Bright pouted "I didn't have it"

"Why are you telling me this? Do you want to eat anything? Or wanna order anything?" Win asked formally.

"Can you order it for me, I'm hungry" Bright pouted. Win looked away and took his phone.

The foods came, Bright ate his food happily while sitting inside Win's cabin. Win didn't say anything he don't want to argue or create a scene here with the CEO specifically.

The whole day passed pretty well for Win, the CEO didn't disturb him. Not too much loads at one day. He closed his laptop, took the two thick files and walked to the CEO'S cabin. The other employees were packing their belongings at it was 7 pm, the office hours are over.

Win knocked at the door, a furious voice came from inside. Win hesitated and entered.

"No I can't, if you want to cut up our ties you can I don't give a fuck about you and your company anymore. Just because of you I faced many problems not days for fucking years. One more time you demand something like that, you'll see the worst side of me mind it. Once done is done, I won't repeat it again. We're over" Bright cut the call and slammed his phone on the table not caring whether it's broken or not he was too much angry to notice that.

He had his head on his palms, sweat drops on his temple, too much stressed due to that certain call. He then remember of someone inside his cabin. He didn't look up but angrily said

"Are you going to stand there looking at me like a buffoon huh?" Win flinched.
"S-sorry s-s-sir" Bright's eyes shot opened at the low voice. His head bobbed up, his eyes widened seeing the person who was looking down, tightly holding the files in his shaky hands.

"B-Bella" He stood up, Win backed away as Bright stood in front of him.

"I-I'm sorry for shouting without seeing.. You should've called me instead" Bright said politely. Win sighed, he raised the files towards him

"Here are the files, anything else you need Mr. Chivaree?"

"No.. Nothing else, um.. How was your day Bella?" Bright asked taking the files from Win's hand, placing them on the table.

"Good" Win answered looking down at the marble floor. Bright exhaled loudly "Thank god I didn't cross my line today" Win raised his eyebrow, Bright raised his hands up "Uh.. I mean to say that.. Uh.. I didn't offend you by my actions today. It's good that your day went well, and I'll make sure your upcoming days will be good"

Win looked away, Bright mumbled "with me", Win closed his eyes.
"Bella" Bright softly called, Win looked at Bright who's eyes were twinkling

"Will you.. " Bright stopped looking at Win, his hands tried to motion his way to communicate. Win frowned, Bright blushed, he scratch his nape "Will you stay with me.. " Win's eyes widened at Bright.

"Ahhh... It's ju-just.. I w-want to have a n-nice conversation with you. I swear, I won't do anything" Bright said in a shaky tone raising his hands up. Win bit his lower lip while looking at the side. Bright peeked at him, Win saw Bright peeking at him from peripheral eyes.

"Please?" Bright gave a goofy smile. Win cleared his throat. "But I have no work, what's there to talk?" Bright blinked, he looked here and there thinking hard. Win was observing the blank face of his boss. It was truly funny to see a helpless boss not knowing what to talk exactly.

"Uh... We.. We can yah we can talk about you" Bright pointed at Win, Win raised his eyebrow, Bright's eyes widened, he moved his finger "Your previous job.. Yah previous job with Dew". Bright fiddled with his fingers.

"You already know my work experience with Mr. Dew isn't it?" Win tried to tease him. Bright looked helpless again, he closed his eyes. Win pressed his lips, suppressing his smile.

"Uh.. Uh yah we can talk about me" Bright said. Win stiffened, "I mean.. My experience" Win frowned "What?"

Bright fisted his palm and thunped it on his forehead. Win accidentally laughed out, but he immediately shut his mouth with his palm. Bright looked at him with those bambi black orbs.

"Y-You laughed.. "

"I'm sorry Mr. Chivaree" Win looked down. "No no, it's fine you can smile, laugh, sing, dance anything, you're allowed to do anything here, even if you want to roam around you can---" Bright stopped blabbering when he saw Win glaring at him. Bright looked down. Win sighed.

"Mr. Chivaree, what do you want from me?" Win asked regretting the words he said when he saw Bright peeked from his eyelashes with a sly smile.

"I want my secretary to be here with me" Bright said, raised his head to see Win looking at him.

"Why?"

"I'm the boss here, you need to follow my words" Bright said. Win gritted his teeth "For how long?" Bright smiled widely "Two hours". Win sighed. Bright held his wrist, Win flinched, he tried to pry away his hand but Bright gripped it tightly

"Don't Bella, you'll get hurt" Bright softly warned him, amazingly Win stopped. Bright made Win sit on the couch. He walked to his table and took the laptop, he walked to Win, sat beside him. He showed a bright smile to Win and continued his work.

Win felt bored, sitting for an hour without doing anything but watching the boss doing the job is boring. Bright glanced at Win, who was pouting boringly.

"Bella, are you feeling bored?" He asked. Win rolled his eyes and lolled his head back at the couch's head rest. "Wait let me finish this thing fast, I'll take you home" Win's head shot up, feeling dizzy suddenly. Bright held his head and glared at him "Told you not to do anything, which will hurt you"

Win removed his hands, and sat straight. "No need send me home Sir, I can go by bus or a cab"

"Bullshit, you'll go with me" Bright insisted. Win stood up "Mr. Chivaree" Bright started whining "No you won't go alone, please let me take you home please, I said I won't cross my line, but please at least allow me to take care of you, I promised Dew. Please" He turned and twisted his upper body on the couch.

Win exhaled harshly "Fine!" Bright stopped his movement and smiled cheekily "Yay!" He did a small dance sitting on the couch. Win looked away, lips twitching but he composed himself.

They were inside the car, the wheels smoothly decelerate in front of the apartment.

"Thank you" Win said, while opening his seatbelt, he pushed the door but it was locked. Win glared at Bright who have a goofy smile, he pointed at his cheek.

"Kiss?"

"From my hand you'll get now" Win hissed. Bright pouted and looked away. "Open the door" Bright ignored him. Win said again and again but Bright ignored him. Win sighed, feeling anger thumping in his head. He closed his eyes

"P'bai" Bright smiled "Yes Bella?"

"Open the door"

"Kiss" Win looked at Bright, Bright showed his left cheek. One kiss just one kiss it's nothing serious. Win pecked his cheek, suddenly Bright kissed Win's cheek. Win startled looking at him with slightly parted lips and widened eyes. Bright chuckled

"The door is opened for you Bella", Win gritted his teeth "assbum" He mumbled and hurriedly stepped out of the car then ran away. Bright was smiling ear to ear, he slapped his head at the back, feeling shy. He shook his head and looked at the road. The wheels moved forward, he drove away.