•25•

Five of them were in Bright's mansion. Win didn't need to look around the mansion as this was familiar to him, where he lived as a secret husband 6 years ago. He was sitting idle no emotions, no worries, no facial expression just a straight face staring at somewhere but his mind was somewhere else. He was not even blinking.

The others were worried about him, specially Bright. It's been hardly two months that Win joined his company and in the middle of it so many things happened. Now he was scared if Win leaves him as his sister died in the hospital.

He noticed the same expression of Win which he saw 6 years ago, when he dragged him outside the house. But it was a different silence of Win.

"Now what will you do Win?" Mile asked softly. Win didn't answer. Mile sighed "Win.. What's exactly happening?" Win closed his eyes bend his head backwards lifting his chin up, then slowly lifting his head up to the front with opened eyes. Four of them observed his demeanor. Win stood up, he walked upstairs in a daze.

"How did he know your room is there Bright?" Dew asked looking at Win going towards Bright's room. Bright held his gaze towards Win too. "Bright... Please explain it to me"

"I'm explaining you.. Come" Mile said took Dew and Nani away from the mansion. Bright still didn't move from his place, he waited to see some reactions. The door shut closed of Bright's room.

Suddenly light flickered around the mansion. Bright looked up to the ceiling every thing started shaking. The doors were closing and opening. His eyes flashed the same fear which he felt 6 years ago. He ran upstairs. He reached his room, tried to open the door, but it was locked from inside.

The mansion was shaking, Bright fell down he was trembling in fear. The same things after so many years he saw again. He closed his eyes and ears with his hands. The furnitures started falling down, it was a mess inside.

It stopped. Suddenly it stopped, the lights went off, silence around the mansion. Bright stood up, the door clicked open, he entered inside he saw him. His eyes widened seeing the different person.

Win was standing near the mirror, hands resting on the table, head hanging down, bare upper back, only in sweatpants. His eyes travelled through the big tattoos on his back, it wasn't a normal one it has something hidden in them. He watched carefully, taking slow steps towards Win.

He stopped when Win rolled his head to the side bend it at the back then again to side to front. Bright was slightly shaking, he couldn't take a step towards him.

Win raised his head up slightly, glided his orbs up to the mirror glaring at his own reflection

Win raised his head up slightly, glided his orbs up to the mirror glaring at his own reflection. He saw Bright's reflection too. He tilted his head at the side "Didn't see a half naked man before?"

Bright flinched at the cold tone. He got goosebumps. Win smirked slightly "Of course you didn't.. " He turned around still had his head tilted, he tilted his head to other side "The only thing you saw naked is your chics"

Bright backed away, feeling scared seeing Win like this. His whole body has different tattoos, he noticed the piercings on his ears, rings on his fingers. He tried to run away but the door shut close right in front of his face.

He closed his eyes, fisting his palms at his sides, somehow feeling extremely afraid of Win. Win chuckled, walking towards Bright, he stopped at his back leaned his mouth to Bright's ear

"Aren't you a scaredy cat?" Win giggled. Bright trembled, he turned around his eyes widened seeing Win so close to his. He observed the facial features of Win. This wasn't Win, it was someone more powerful, even Bright who is powerful even he's shaking in front of him.

"Wanna say something Chivaree?" Win whispered. Bright's mouth was shut, his voice wasn't coming out of his vocal cord. It was stuck somewhere.

"W-Win" Bright stuttered. Win hummed tilting his head at the side, he kept his left hand on the wall, gliding it up to trap Bright. Win put his other hand on Bright's chin, raising it up with his knuckle of index finger, he leaned more close to him, lips almost touching.

"I.. I love you Win" Bright said. Win's eyes darted at Bright's orbs glaring as if he'll burn those orbs with his. "Love?" Win chuckled, he moved his head like crazy, he tapped the back of his head three times. He hissed, looked at Bright again "Whom do you love? Win?"

Win laughed. Bright was confused seeing him behaving like a pyscho. Win looked at him, raised his eyebrow "I'm not Win" Bright frowned. Win laughed again moving away from Bright.

Win sat on a chair where Bright used to sit before, the grand chair was specially for Bright. Win crossed his leg, kept it on his knee.

"Do you drink?" Win asked not looking at Bright. Bright didn't answer, Win looked at Bright, he shook his head, Win chuckled "Pour one for me"

Bright didn't say anything and walked to him. He poured the drink, Win grabbed the glass with his fingertips, twirled the glass, tapping his feet on the floor "Sit" Bright sat down, Win put his legs on Bright's left shoulder. He devoured the drink with a smile on his lips. It wasn't an innocent smile which he used to have.

"What should I do with you?" Win asked. Bright didn't look up. "Eyes up here" Bright did as said. Win smiled more "What can you do for Win?" He sipped on his drink.

"I don't know.. I.. I want to stay with him, beside him everytime he faces problem, I want to hold his hand when he needs me, I want to give him everything he wants, I want to pour him all my love, I want to show my love and honesty to him. I can do anything for him, I love him, I love my Bella" Bright said confidently with full honesty.

The other male's eyes widened, he stopped twirling the glass "Honesty?" Win tilted his head at the side still with widened eyes, he laughed bit by bit, laughing out loud. He threw the glass to the wall, it shattered into pieces, he leaned down and grabbed Bright's face underneath his nose, covering his mouth, fingers gripping the cheeks.

"Where was your honesty 6 years ago baby?" Win whispered. Bright gulped. Win caressed his hairs with other hand, then gripped it tightly "Words baby" He said. Bright's voice muffled "I.. I really love Win now, please give me a chance to prove please" Bright had tears in his eyes at the extreme pain on his scalp and cheeks.

Win chuckled "You can do anything isn't it?" Bright nodded. Win gritted his teeth, bobbed his head down glared at Bright "Leave your luxurious life and come with me then" Win smirked, both had inches distance of their face. He put a finger on his own lips "Shhhh let's play my toy" He put a hard kiss on Bright's forehead.

Side By SideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara