•47•

Two days, this continued. Win being rude to Bright, Bright was stressed, he can feel the unusual things in Win, but he can't pin point it out. He can't tell anyone about it as they'll not believe him. So he made a plan. A plan of saving Win.

The office period ended. All the employees went back home except Bright and Win. Bright came out of his cabin and knocked on his secretary's cabin door.

Win opened the door "What do you want?" Bright smirked "You" Win gritted his teeth "Stop wasting my time" He was about to shut the door, but Bright pushed it open. "Uh huh.. Not so fast baby doll" He casually said and sat on the couch with crossed legs.

"Who told you to enter inside?" Win asked furiously. Bright puckered his lips "Can't I come to my lover's cabin? You see no one's there.. " He licked his lower lip tilting his head. He secretly rolled the ring which Win gave him. Inside he was shaking but he needed to save his Win.

"Stop spouting nonsense and get out" Win said in a monotonous tone. Bright chuckled, he stood up walking towards Win slowly.

"I thought of having something hot tonight" Bright said. Win was flaring up, Bright notices the demeanor of Win, he confirmed it that Win wasn't in himself. Whenever he flirts, he always shys away but this time it was anger.

"Stop it Chivaree"

"Why so angry barbie doll? Come on let's do it here" Bright winked at him. Win started panting hard, fisting his palms tightly, the red veins was slowly appearing. Bright scanned his neck, he saw it. He smirked, he triggered Win more

"You look so beautiful now, glaring at me. I know you want me Win, I also want you. " Bright tilted his head to left "No one can separate Us"

That's when Win broke down. His eyes became dark, Bright got his answers. He was possessed by a bad soul as Win mentioned before to him. He slowly backed away making an attempt to run away

"What happened Win? Let's have sex.. Come to me babe, you love me so much, I love you so much, no one can do anything to us. No... One."

That's the last hit, Win threw the flower vase towards Bright, Bright ducked down the glass smashed on the wall, pieces fell down.

"NO ONE CAN TAKE MY MASTER AWAY FROM ME...I'LL KILL YOU" Win shouted but it was someone else's voice. Bright smirked "Come then" He ran away, Win chased behind him. The lights shut off, Bright hid here and there tricking Win.

Win was raging and panting hard. He looked for Bright everywhere.

"Come out.. "

Bright was scared, he kept silent, he peeked out from the cupboard, to see Win all messed up holding a rod. Win thumped the rod on the floor

"URGHHH.. COME OUT.. No one can save you little lover.. Your death and soul is written on my hand" Win laughed, then thumped the rod on the cupboard. Bright flinched, he saw a ball on one employee's table, he took it and threw it away. Win turned around and slowly wobbled towards the noise.

Bright saw Win moving away, he ran to other side. Win heard the foot steps, he ran following the noise. "COME OUT NOW.. BRIGHT FUCKING CHIVAREE"

Win was smacking the rod at places, the whole office was shaking badly, Bright covered his ears, running straight, the things started falling one by one on his way.

"DON'T THINK OF RUNNING AWAY FROM ME.. IT'S OF NO USE" Win laughed, banging the rod. Bright hid again, Win stopped, turned his body to see someone's shadow under the flickering tube light.

He smirked, swayed his body while walking. Bright can feel him coming, he was getting nervous. Win started humming , sometimes chuckling, Bright was sweating.