•60•

"Please welcome the youngest CEO of the year in our ASTRO company, Mr. Ajin Chivaree Metawin Opas Iamkajorn" The audience clapped and cheered up as the man stood tall in the middle of the audience. He walked forward graciously, with a professional smile. The media turned their cameras towards the man, capturing each and every angle of the handsome man.

Ajin walked up to the stage, he took the award from the hands of CM. He smiled and bowed down to touch CM's feet showing respect.

The MC gave him the mic, he tapped the mic twice, the sound echoed around the huge auditorium hall, which made the cheery audience hushed within seconds.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, thank you for showing love to me. Honestly, I didn't think of this day where I'll be standing here in front of thousands of people, awarded in my hand. Thanks to my lovely parents who taught me how to be a good man in life, how to achieve something while believing in yourself. And of course you believe in spiritual dimension, they are always with you, that's what I have to say. Just remember who you are" He raised up his award, the audience cheered up once more.

He came out of the hall, the media followed him, the bodyguards protected him from the people who were trying to touch him, they were especially under the orders of Bright. Bright was possessive over his son, Ajin can fight, but he knows his fathers will always want his best so he lets them do whatever makes them happy.

He stopped seeing his fans were actually waiting for him with gifts. He stopped his body guards.

"Hello everyone" He greeted each of them politely. The fans screamed in happiness, Ajin smiled, he shook his hands with everyone.

"Ajin... You're so handsome na khaaa"

"Handsome bunny"

"Nong Ajin here's a gift for you"

Ajin took the gifts one by one, he cleared his throat "Please don't call me nong, call me Phi" The fans screamed, Ajin smirked.

"So hot CEO aahhh" Some girls screamed. Ajin winked at them, they squealed loudly. Ajin took some pictures with them, some of them took his autographs.

He saw a kid coming to him with a flower, he squatted down "Can I carry you dear?" The girl blushed and nodded, he picked her up, the girls squealed. He kept her down, patted her head. She saw something glistening up in his neck, she touched it slightly. He looked down and smiled at her

"Do you like it dear?" The girl nodded. He opened the chain from his neck, gave it to her. "It'll keep you safe always" The girl nodded, she kissed Ajin's cheeks, then ran away.

Ajin stood in front of the elevator. The silver shiny doors parted apart, he entered the empty elevator, he sighed resting his back on the silver wall. He felt something unusual, he kept on rolling his ring which his mama gave him.

His phone buzzed, he picked it up.

"Hello beautiful mama" Ajin said. The other line groaned "You and your dad are the same, always making me flustered"

"What can we do mama, you're so beautiful" Ajin teased him.

"Mind you Mr. Ajin, you got my looks"

"Yah that's true, but not more beautiful than you mama"

"Shut up brat"

"Why are you scolding my prince huh?"

"Because your prince is flirting with his own mother now"

"He's practising darling, come here let me flirt with you"