•26•

Win packed his belongings in his own room. He decided to leave this apartment and go back to his village.

He picked up the last shirt, looked at it, his mind flashed last night's incident

Win chuckled "You can do anything isn't it?" Bright nodded. Win gritted his teeth, bobbed his head down glared at Bright "Leave your luxurious life and come with me then" Win smirked, both had inches distance of their face. He put a finger on his own lips "Shhhh let's play my toy" He put a hard kiss on Bright's forehead.

Bright nodded. Win looked at him, his grip loosened. Bright had full determination in his eyes "I'll go with you" Win clenched his jaw and stood up, moved aside from Bright.

"The thing you can only do is just show off Chivaree" Win put his shirt on, Bright stood up looking at Win's back "And what if I proved myself that I can do anything which you will say?"

Win looked up at the front, still back facing him. Bright walked towards Win saying "If you can play with me, then I want to be your toy Bella. Use me all you want because I know at the end I'll win, I'll win you, I'll make you fall for me again and I'll prove to you that I changed myself just for you"

Win chuckled "Only talks no action Chivaree" Bright smirked "You still didn't recognize my powers Bella, Chivaree can do everything"

Win smirked big, he tilted his head and turned around, Bright gulped "Calm your horses Chivaree, you have to be with me for 4 months, if in these 4 months you can prove yourself then I'll come back, and if not you'll face the consequences"

Win sighed, he packed his bags, he looked at the wall clock. Bright told him he'll be on time but it was becoming late, Win took his bag walked out of his apartment. He stood outside the apartment turned around to look at it one last time.

I'll miss it. Win turned around to see Bright standing with a big luggage wearing baggy clothes. Win's soft facial expression turned into an emotionless one. Bright smiled and said "I'm here"

Win rolled his eyes. Bright pouted "Aren't you happy?" Win passed his side and walked forward. "Yah don't ignore me like that" Bright shouted and followed him. Win booked a cab, the driver dropped them at the Thailand airport.

"Woah where are we going?" Bright asked excitedly. Win didn't answer, both of them boarded a public flight. Bright was feeling awkward as for the first time he was travelling with other passengers who were glancing at him. Obviously they didn't expect him in this plane, after all he's a famous CEO.

But Bright didn't show it as Win was beside him who had a poker face, playing with his rings. Bright observed Win's calm demeanor, Win clenched his jaw "Stop staring at me Chivaree" He hissed.

"Why? Felt the sparks already?" Bright teased him. Win glared at him, Bright looked away.

12 hours 25 mins later, the plane landed. All the passengers stepped down, Bright's jaw dropped seeing the destination. North Iran. Win walked away, Bright jogged behind him.

They ended up reaching Albroz mountains the great mountain areas due to it's village scene. The village was the most fascinating thing in that area. Bright was shivering already as his clothes were baggy but light, he looked at Win who was a brown long suit, white shirt, black pants with boots.

"Aren't you feeling cold?" Bright asked, shivering. Win didn't answer "Win?"

"Master" Win said. "Sorry?" Bright asked confusingly. Win gritted his teeth, he glared at Bright "Call me master" He walked past him. Bright thought Why should I call him that?

Win stopped in front of a small hut. Bright also stopped dropped his luggage on the ground. Win turned around and started circling around Bright saying "Rule no 1 don't mess up with the people over here, Rule 2 don't try any kind of social media or any kind of internet use over here, Rule 3 find your own food cook it eat it raw you wish don't expect any kind free delivery over here and Rule 4 you have to grow your own crops, work here as a farmer, a cattle care taker under my man's supervision,and Rule 5"

Win stopped in front of Bright, he came close to him "If I hear any kind of misbehaving complaint against you from my people, you'll be punished my toy"

Both held their gaze on each other. Win smirked "Show your skills Chivaree" He turned to call a person. The man came and bowed to him, he patted his back "Jack, here's your new worker, show him his works"

The man nodded. Bright followed the man. Win watched them going away, his eyes softened a bit but it went away when his mind flashed a scene of that Symbol his eyes raged up then walked towards towards his own house.

On this side, the man showed him an empty land "Here your land, you have to harvest here, can you even do it?" The man asked eyeing him top to bottom.

Bright looked at the land, he don't know how to do it. "Looks like you don't know anything about village. Where are you from?" The man asked in a bit rude tone.

"Thailand" Bright answered. The man's eyes widened "Then what the hell are you even doing here with Master jin?" Bright's head snapped at him "Master what?" The man made a confusing face "Master Jin, don't tell me you don't know him"

"N-No I don't know him" Bright said. The man slapped his own forehead "This man, anyways come let me show you the cattles" They walked towards the cattle shed.

"Here" Bright's eyes widened, he was horrified to see such big cattle, sheep with big horns" He scrunched up his nose at the smell looking at the chicken and ducks roaming around here and there.

"Listen, this is not easy, this is not like your.. Um.. What's it's name? Te.. Tec.. Technology.. Yah.. It's hard, it needs strength, you have to cut these woods with the axe and carry it up there" He pointed at the mountain top.

"Can you do it?" The man asked. Bright didn't answer. The man sighed "If you don't know any answer then leave, god knows what's gotten into Master" He mumbled the last part while walking away leaving Bright dumbfounded.

He's eyes widened when he saw the cows pooping, he gagged, he ran away. He panted hard, stood in front of his new hut. He looked at it, he walked inside, it was dusty, nothing was inside a dusty matress was lying on the floor, no light system inside nothing just a shelter.

He sighed, he dropped his luggage and looked around. He walked out of the hut wearing a sweater, he saw an old lady crossing across from his hut.

"Uh excuse me" The lady turned around "Yes?"

"Uh I don't have any broom with me can you please help me?"

"Are you new here?" The lady asked. He nodded. "This hut was empty for years, why are you staying here dear? You should be in tourist hotel"

"Ah.. " The lady's eyes widened "Don't tell me you're here because of Master jin?"

Who the hell is Master Jin? Bright thought looking at the lady's shocked worried face.