•20•

⚠: mention of abuse, fights, blood. If anyone feels triggered feel free to skip.
-------------------------------------------------------

As Bright said, he'll be Win's friend he behaved like one. 6 months passed, Bright acted as if he hates Win in front of others but inside their room, behind the closed door they were different. Bright was slowly warming up to Win. No more hitting, no more jealousy, no more fights.

Bright's uncle won the election. He gained a lot of votes. Today he arranged a party at his mansion. All the other ministers were invited with their family.

All the powerful people came inside the venue. Bright's uncle was greeting everyone with a bright smile obviously feeling proud of himself.

Bright came down to see the others were enjoying the party, but his mind was towards his room where his friend was. All alone. He tried to convince Win to come down, but Win didn't agree to it. He felt unsafe, specially after one incident which happened two months ago.

Bright remembered how Win was scared, after what happened in the kitchen. Luckily his cousin brother Mile came and saved him.

2 months ago..

Win came down, the ministers were sitting at the living room. They noticed the boy, who was feeling embarrassed.

"Who's this boy Brian?" One of the minister asked.

Brian turned around, his eyes glared at the boy, who shivered and looked down.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have work?"

Win gulped and stuttered "I-I came t-to fill t-the ja-ar" He showed the empty jar.

"You know him Brian?" Another minister asked.

"Yes. He's a maid in our house" Brian asked looking at his friends. Win frowned, he couldn't form a word.

"Boy maid?"

"Yah, felt like" He shrugged. He turned back and shouted "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE STANDING HUH? GO BACK TO WORK IDIOT" Win flinched and ran to kitchen.

"Such a beautiful boy maid you have uncle"

"Looks like someone wanna have a piece of him huh?" Brian smirked.

"Sure" The boy walked to the kitchen, smirked after seeing Win filling the jar.

He walked slowly to him, licking his lips "Fill my desires like that" Win startled, he switched off the button. He gripped the jar closer to his chest feeling scared.

The boy cornered him to a wall, pulled his waist closer to him. Win tried to pull away "don't even try to back away twink, be a good little boy and come with me" He leaned to his neck, licked the skin. Win burst down into tears, pushing him.

Bright came down he was looking for Win. He saw the ministers.

"Oh Bright, come son, meet my daughter Yaya"

Yaya winked at him. Bright smirked, he walked to them completely forgot about Win.

"She's my daughter, beautiful isn't it?" The minister teased Bright. Bright eyed her, Yaya twirled her hair strands.

"Yah.. " Bright mumbled. Yaya blushed, she walked up to Bright and sat on his lap. Bright held her waist, kept his one hand on her exposed legs. Yaya caressed his earlobe with fingertips, leaned down to whisper sweet words.

On the other hand, Win was struggling from the man's grip. When the man put his lips on Win's, he pushed him hard and slapped his cheek.

The man glared at him, holding his cheek. "Did you just slap me?" He pinned Win to the wall, forcefully kissed him, touching his butt, kneading them. Win whimpered, he tried to scream but his lips were sealed with the man's.

The man was harshly pulled away. He got a punch on his nose. He fainted at the heavy punch.

Win covered his body with his arms, looked up to the saviour hoping it was Bright. But it was someone else.

"Are you ok?" The man asked looking at Win. Win shook his head slowly, he closed his eyes tears flowing.

"I'm Mile, Bright's cousin brother. This bastard is shameless, come let's go back to your room" Mile said politely.

Win shakily walked in front. They both got out of the kitchen, but Win stopped as his eyes landed on the person whom he didn't expect to see like this.

Yaya was comfortably sitting on Bright's lap, kissing his neck, rubbing his hairs. He felt betrayed, jealous, anger. He shouldn't feel this way, he have no rights to feel this way but his heart gave up. He fell for Bright, but it was one sided thing.

He felt his eyes got closed by a palm, he heard a voice beside his ear

"You deserve better Win" Mile dragged Win upstairs. Bright felt some movements, he turned around to see two figures going upstairs. He frowned

"Move" Yaya blinked then stood up, Bright walked upstairs.

Win mumbled "Thank you" He sniffed. Mile patted his head "I know you're Bright's husband. I'm sorry that I couldn't control my brother. He was fully under uncle's control Win, please he's helpless he can't do anything other than--"

"Mile" Both looked to the left to see Bright. Bright looked at Win, by seeing his condition and close to Mile, a different type of anger spiked up inside him.

"What are you doing here?" Bright glared at Mile. Mile raised his eyebrow "I should ask you this what are you doing here? Go enjoy your new chics flirting"

"Mile.. "

"What? Do you realize what you did? How heartless can you be? He was--"

Win stopped him by holding his hand. Mile looked at Win who wasn't looking at him, but Mile got it. He was silently saying not to say anything to Bright.

Bright's anger raised up more seeing the clinginess of Win to Mile.

"Go inside the room" He ordered Win. Win flinched, he rushed inside the room. Mile glared at his brother

"What kind of behavior is this Bright? What happened to you? You weren't like this before? What kind of magic uncle did that you became a monster?"

"Shut up Mile, I don't want your advice on anything. And he, he have nothing to do with me. Just two strangers living under one roof that doesn't mean I need to care for him at every steps."

Mile was shocked "What if something bad happens to him? Who will take responsibility then huh?"

Bright looked away "He's a male, he can very well fight on his own" He rolled his eyes.

"He's a boy that doesn't mean all the boys are strong enough, they also need help"

"Why will I help him? Huh? For what will I help him? I'm not his real husband that I'll fight for him or something. I like girls and don't expect me for falling for him. I will never"

"Unbelievable. Shame on you Bright to think something horrible like this on an innocent" Mile walked away.

Bright entered his room, he didn't see Win, he entered the washroom saw him curling up in a corner. He knelt down at his level

"What happened?" Win shook his head. "If nothing happened THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING? ASKING FOR SYMPATHY FROM BOYS HUH?" He slapped the wall behind Win. Win flinched started crying hard.

Bright felt a tiny feeling of regret. He saw how Win was sobbing, gripping his arms in nervousness. Then it dawned him, that he was his friend. He sighed in frustration

"Next time tell me, don't gain other's attention like this" Bright mumbled and walked away.

Win opened his specs, wiped his eyes, he wasn't crying for being harassed he was heart broken after hearing Mile and Bright's conversation.

Why am I so stupid to think that my husband will love me back when he's clearly not into boys. Win thought.

From that day onwards, Win stayed inside the room fro hours, Bright sometimes ask him to go out, he gives a silent treatment.