•43•

⚠: Be careful while reading, read at your own risk. Mention of blood, violence ⚠
-------------------------------------------------------
Two days had already passed, all were happy with the scenario of the beach, having a grand dinner together. Enjoying their time with friends, dancing, and singing. Bright and Win were also spending time inside their room but acting professional outside the room.

It was difficult for Bright to keep distance from Win, the charming boy was roaming around like an angel in front of his eyes, with that dazzling smile. Some male employees were actually trying to show their charms to Win, but Win only had his eyes and mind fixated at his boss.

But something unusual started happening at the third day. They were all roaming freely around the big hotel, some were sipping juice sitting on the benches outside the hotel. Girls were taking selfies, the waiters serving the refreshments to each and everyone.

"Madam drinks" One waiter said. The girl shook her head "No thanks", the waiter went back but stopped midway. His head was down, he glared at his side, Win was talking to Bright. He smirked and went inside.

A few minutes later, the receptionist came outside withering shaking furiously, her dress was hanging loose, hairs opened and messed up, her white shirt was covered by big blood stains.

All gasped in fear, Win looked at her with widened eyes. Shit. He stood up immediately, the girl was wobbling towards him, a man suddenly bumped to her, she fell down. She turned her head, he was scared he backed away

"AHHHHHH" she screamed, standing up, she bite his neck, he shouted in pain.

"LEAVE THIS PLACE... LEAVE" Win ordered, he ran to the girl tried to pull her away. Bright held the man's back, he pulled the unconscious man away, the girl was thrashing around in Win's arms. He threw the girl in the pool, ran back to the man, checking his condition.

"He's loosing too much blood" He said looking at the deep teeth mark on the side of his neck. But the blood was black, he recognized it very well. He looked up due to a grunt. They both looked back, the girl was tilting her head, hairs covering her eyes, she limped towards them. Win stood up, pressed his fist on his lips, chanting the mantra, he glared down at the girl who screamed again was about to choke him but he pressed the palm on her forehead.

"AHHHHHH NO NO" She screamed in pain, she again tried to choke him, but Bright held her from the back. She was glaring at Win "I'll come... I'll come to you... You can't escape from me.. " She shouted again, her eyes rolled back, her body became limp, she fell down, eyes opened. Black blood spilled out from her nose.

"Win.. " Bright called him softly. Win was looking at the girl. They looked up when they heard another shout from inside.

"Win.. Let's go we need to save them" Bright said. Win nodded. They ran inside, climbed upstairs, they saw horrible scene the employees were backing away being scared, one male employee was swaying towards them with one big knife, blood dripping down from it's edge, another hand had someone's head hanging down.

Bright was getting scared, he gripped Win's arm. Win touched his rings, rolled them "Hey" He called him. The man stopped, the employees looked behind him. Win put his hand on Bright's chest and pushed him aside.

The man laughed, he slowly looked back at Win, his eyes widened, the man's orbs were completely black. Win walked towards him gradually, the man had a creepy smile tilting his head left to right. Win was chanting the mantra silently carefully stepping in front of him.

The man threw the head, it rolled to Win's foot, he looked down, he felt nauseated it was that girl's head who was jealous of Win. The man pointed at it "Isn't she the one who mocked you at office?" Win was a bit nervous. He tightened his fist, still mumbling the mantra.

"I killed her... I.. Killed her for you.. " The man laughed. Win gulped, Bright was worried about Win. God please help Win, please. The man fully turned to Win, the knife was still in his hand. Win looked at it and showed his palm "Give it to me.. "

The man raised his hand looking at the knife he frowned "Why? Do you want to kill someone?" Win nodded. The man chuckled, he put the knife of his palm and pointed at Bright "Kill him... " Win turned around to look at Bright who was shaking in fear.

"Kill him... It'll end.. We can be together.. Again" The man smirked. Win gripped the knife hard, he was about to move towards Bright, but he turned around and plunged the knife on the man's stomach.

The man's breath hitched, Win pulled it out, kept his left palm on his forehead I'm sorry, the man fell down, his eyes became normal, still remained open, black blood oozed out from his nose.

That symbol appeared on his neck. Win's eyes darted at it. There was a complete silence in the hallway. Win looked to the others who were crying hugging each other. He looked back to Bright who was also trembling in fear, tears rolling down from his eyes.

Win's tears escaped too, he looked down at the dead body. He knelt down, his body gave up, his face scrunched up, he broke down "AHHHHHHHH" He shouted in frustration.

After the incident happened everyone is in their respective rooms, awkward, scared. Win was silent the whole time, Bright was sitting beside him. He wasn't scared anymore, he knows Win, his Win won't hurt him, but the incident which took place in front of his eyes was more traumatic than his entire fucked up life.

"Win.. "

"I'm sorry Bright" Win mumbled emotionless. Bright sighed, he held Win's hand, but Win pulled out from his grasp "I'm dangerous Bright, don't touch me" Bright clicked his tongue, he held his wrists again.

"I don't care about that, I'm thinking about you Win, you.. Your life is really in danger. Why.. Why don't you leave all these?" Bright asked.

Win stood up "It's better if you leave me" Bright stood up "What do you mean? I promised you already--"

"FUCK YOUR PROMISE BRIGHT I'M DANGEROUS.. MY LIFE IS DANGEROUS.. I HAVE BAD SOULS FOLLOWING ME AROUND EVERY SECOND. IT'LL ONLY CAUSE YOU MORE PROBLEMS.. JUST LEAVE M--"

Bright kissed him. Win thrashed around, but the other male, gripped the wrists pulled him more to him, forcefully kissing him. Win was crying while kissing him. Bright pulled away "You'll push me away, I'll force myself more to you. I won't go anywhere without Bella, once I promised I'll follow that. Promised are meant to be kept Bella, not breaking it. Why is it hard for you to understand?"

Win cried, kept his head on his shoulder "Don't Bright... I'm dangerous for you.. Please understand.. " Bright cupped his face "No you understand it that I won't go anywhere. No means no. I love you, and I'll love you. Let my life be in danger, I don't fucking care. I care for you, I love you and I'll keep you beside me for the rest of my life" Bright said in a monotonous tone.

Win looked at him with shinning glittery eyes, Bright softly pecked his lips "I'll stay here, with you. Teach me how to fight the demons, introduce me to your world Bella"

"Think carefully Bright.. You still have time" Win warned him. Bright nodded "I have time, I want to utilize the time with you" Win backed away sniffing, he walked towards his luggage. He fiddled with it for few seconds, he got it. He walked back to Bright, pulled his right hand, slided the ring on his index finger.

"You're the owner of this ring now Bright. Remember this-" Win looked at Bright who looked back at him, Win was staring at him with different emotion in them, not the soft Win.

"If anything you see or feel wrong about me or anyone, use the sources I have given you. Use it wisely"

Was it good? 😕 I tried to make it scary. 👻hope you're scared hehehehe *laughing like a hyena*