•49•

"Are you sure you don't want me to go?" Bright asked as he came out of the washroom wearing a towel covering his lower half. Win shook his head adjusting his collar of the shirt.

"Take my car then, drive safely" Bright said looking at Win's attire from the back. His mind flashed those scenes again, his cock started throbbing against the velvet clothing.

Win turned around while wearing the watch on his wrist, he looked up, his breath hitched to see the handsome naked man. Bright smirked, came in front of him, Win backed away until his back pressed on the wardrobe door. Bright pressed his body on Win's.

"You look beautiful" Bright commented. Win bit his lips, Bright leaned to his lips tilting his head. Both the lips are attached, Bright pulled Win by his waist, Win can feel the bulge which was pulsating. It was so erotic for him, he didn't want to stop, rather he kissed him with more force holding his head from the sides.

Their kiss turned sloppy, pushing saliva in each other's buccal cavity. The towel was hanging down, loosening up, the erection was growing more. Win pulled away, breathing heavily "T-Tiger.. I've to go now" Bright smiled, as he knows the male was shy.

"Ok.. I won't stop you, once you're done, call me, I'll pick you up" He kissed his forehead. He tied the towel properly and moved aside, Win walked out.

Bright was waiting for Win's call, he rested his head at the back of his swivel chair. His lips curled up thinking the beautiful face of Win, whenever his lover blush around his presence, the little scrunchy face, the serious face, the confused face, the innocence during their hot session, every thing about the younger was fascinating in Bright's eyes.

The younger male made him so much whipped for him, he can't think of one day without him. He was feeling restless without him by his side. He still curses those days when he didn't pay any attention to the younger. Maybe, they were meant to be meet again, maybe their fate brought them together again, now being matured and independent.

The door swung opened. His eyes landed towards the door "Dew" Dew entered inside the office his secretary tagged along with him.

"Hello Nani" Bright greeted him with a smile. Nani was shocked for a second, he composed and greeted him back. Dew chuckled "Love really changed you huh?" Bright clutched his shirt at his chest, his nose scrunched up "Yes, very much" Three of them laughed.

"Have you got the invitation from CM?" Dew asked. Bright frowned he shook his head "Check the email dumb head" Dew rolled his eyes.

Bright saw the invitation of all the head members of the companies. "Association meeting" Dew nodded.

"What about our secretaries then?" Bright asked, Dew answered "They'll have the meeting with CMD". Bright nodded.

"Where's Win?" Dew asked. "He went to the construction site, apparently my man's opinion matters to build the complex" Bright proudly said. Dew jutted his lip out and nodded in understanding.

"Your man huh?" Nani teased. Bright smirked "Soon to be my husband"

"Uh hold up, before you we'll get married" Dew said, Nani slapped his arm, Bright chuckled "Do whatever you want, I'll have my wedding soon, I'm just waiting for his approval" He said in a dreamy tone.

"Whipped" Dew and Nani said. Bright nodded "I know".

It was lunch time, Bright bought two boxes of lunch, Win called him few minutes ago, he was in a break. He rushed outside excited to meet after a whole damn day. He just wants to curl up in Win's arms and cuddle with him. He drove to the construction site, he got out of the car. He saw the work was going on with perfection.

He looked for Win, he walked here and there saw many workers doing their works, some of them having tea and foods. He can't find Win, he pouted, he heard a giggling sound from his side. He turned around to see Win laughing with some of the workers. He stayed in his place observing the delight in his man's face.

He neglected the feeling of jealousy, he wants Win to feel free, he don't want to do anything bad in jealousy though his heart was pushing him to go to Win. As if some message sparked through the couple's heart, Win looked up. Their eyes contacted with each other, they stayed still, Win was sitting on a slab, while Bright standing there holding the packets.

Win smiled, he wiped the dust from his hands, patting his back of the pants, then ran towards Bright. Bright smiled at his man with adoration, Win stood at one feet distance with a big smile. Bright chuckled in fondness

"Hello Bella" He softly greeted. Win blushed, looked down, he notices the packet on Bright's hand. He looked up "Hungry" He pointed to his open mouth. Bright nodded, he dragged Win towards a shed. They sat on the slab, had their lunch.

"Please Bella" Bright whined. Win clicked his tongue "No tiger, I have to help them, I promise I'll come back before 10 pm"

"Can I stay here then?" Bright asked, Win sighed "No"

"Why?" He drawled the word, Win smiled "Because tiger needs to sleep in time, he's the CEO, he have work tomorrow" He poked Bright's nose tip.

"But.. But I need you with me" He whined, swinging Win's hands with his. Win sighed "Tiger.. No.. Go back, I'll go home by my own" Bright pouted.

The clock strike at 10, the workers bid goodbye to each other and Win too. He took his bag, hung it on his shoulder. He walked towards the parking lot. His breath hitched, his foot stopped as he saw his handsome partner sitting on the car's hood with a big pout.

He looked here and there, the road was empty, the street lamps lightened up the whole road, cool wind blew through the leaves making rustling sounds. He stood there to admire his lover's silly antic.

You're really in love with me huh? What should I do with this whipped man of mine? Win shook his head, moved forward slowly looking at Bright. Bright looked at his watch and sighed loudly then looked away rocking his body 10:02 , he's 2 minutes late, and I'm hungry, ahh where is he? Uf so much being romantic.

Win tip toed towards the car, gently opened the door of the front seat, he sat inside leaving the door open, he shifted his upper body at the driver seat, he put his palm on the horn and bonked it twice. Bright flinched hard, he fell down on the ground. Win burst down laughing, clutching his stomach.

Bright looked up to the car, with wide eyes. "Shiaaa" He mumbled. Win came out and giggled "Who told you to wait for me huh?" Bright stood up, rubbing his bum, he whined "It isn't fair... I waited for you for hours and you... You.. Hmph.. Meanie" He stomped his feet twice like a kid.

Win smiled looking at the cute behavior of his man. He tilted his head, looking at the sulking man, his all tiredness went away within seconds. Bright side eyed him, Win wriggled his eyebrows, he blushed then looked down.

Win giggled "Get in cutie" Bright rushed inside, both adjusted their seat belts. Win kissed Bright's cheek, the male looked at him, he kissed his nose "This is for waiting for me" He kissed his forehead "This is for making me happy" He kissed his chin "This is for calling me sweetly", he cupped his jaw, pulled him to a most softest kiss, backed away "This is for being in my ups and downs, for loving me so much, for everything" He traced his finger on Bright's nose bridge down to his upper lip, his eyes glided up to see the beautiful brown orbs "I love you tiger"

"I love--" Suddenly Bright's stomach grumbled in hunger, his head automatically moved down to the steering wheel to hide the flushed embarrassed face. Win laughed, he rubbed Bright's hair from the back "Let's go home tiger, I'm also hungry. Continue there whatever you wanted to say" He laughed again, Bright didn't say anything he drove to their home.