•34•

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Mile shouted at Bright.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just my phone was here and--"

"Keep your sorry with you, you didn't even bother to keep me updated about your whereabouts"

"My phone was here for four months"

"And why is that?"

"Because--" Bright stopped talking. He couldn't form a word, Win saw it and walked in front stood beside him "It's for me Phi.. He was with me, I took him to my village, as there's no advance technology, so we don't use phone" He looked down feeling ashamed.

Mile glared at both. Bright sighed "P.. I know you were worried about me, but I was in safe hands. Thank you for worrying about me, but he showed what is life. I lived in a terrible environment for many years but these four months were a total blessing for me. Please don't get him wrong, I really love him that's why I took this step"

Mile sighed. "Whipped kids" He shook his head in disbelief. Suddenly he felt a tap on his leg, he looked around to see a little girl backing away looking scared by his big appearance.

"Lily.. Come here principesa" Bright said. Lily ran to him and hid behind his legs.

"Who... is.. She?" Mile asked. Bright hugged her tiny body "She's my little lily, my best friend" She smiled. Mile can see the happiness in Bright and adoration in his eyes while looking at Lily.

"Where is her parents?" Win looked at Mile and slowly shook his head. Mile exhaled and looked at the child who was staring at him. He smiled softly "Hi, I'm Mile, nice to meet you lily" He extended his hand. Lily looked at the big palm, looked at Bright, he nodded, she clasped her small palm with his.

"Lily" She said and blushed. Mile chuckled.

Bright joined his company again, Win remain as his secretary because of Bright's nagging. And he also wanted to have some office romance.

Win poured the coffee in a cup, he switched off the button, took a sip and sighed at the taste. He was about to walk forward but got hit by someone. His coffee spilled on his pink shirt. He looked up to see a female employee glaring at him.

"Can't you see where you are walking?" The girl scoffed. Win frowned he wanted to say something but he just wiped his shirt with his palm.

"Why didn't you join our business app huh?" The girl said in anger. Win frowned "What app?"

The girl chuckled "Of course you don't know, you just want the CEO's attention directly isn't it? The CEO specifically mentioned to join the app, every employees means evey single employee"

"I'm asking you that only, why are you shouting at me unnecessarily?"

"Shut up, asshole" She rolled her eyes and walked away. Win gritted his teeth, his hands twitched This bitch he sighed and walked back to his cabin.

He don't know what to do, his shirt was already wet and stained, he can't go to the construction site like this. If I go like this, surely Bright's reputation will be in danger. I don't have any more shirts with me right now, shall I cancel it? Shit, it's not in my hand. Bright will be so angry, if I cancel him in the last moment. He kept his head in his hands feeling stressed.

A knock snapped his head up "Come in", the door opened, Bright peeked inside " Bella-- what the hell?" He rushed inside, closed the door and ran to Win. "Why is your shirt like this?"

"Uh.. I-I accidentally spilled the coffee in my shirt"

"How can you be so clumsy?" Bright asked angrily. Win didn't say anything, Bright pulled him and made him sit on the table, he unbuttoned the shirt. He saw a red spot glowing on the milky skin.

"Fuck, it's red" He clicked his tongue in frustration. He immediately pulled his handkerchief, he wetted his handkerchief with water from Win's bottle. He gently pressed the wet cloth on the red portion, blew air. Win softly smiled. Bright slightly glanced up "Don't smile, what would have happen if something serious--"

"Nothing happened to me sir, I'm fine, don't fuss over it"

Bright glared at him "I hate you for being so casual about it" He pouted. Win chuckled "I hate you too" Bright's eyes widened "W-What?"

"Yah, I don't like you" Win looked away teasing him. Bright whined "No, please I'm sorry I don't hate you, say you love me please say" Win rolled his eyes "When you already know, what's there to say again and again?"

"I like your voice that's why" Bright winked. Win rolled his eyes. Bright kept the cloth on the table, pulled Win by his waist, Win flinched, looked back towards the door "Bright.. Don't"

"Shhh, let me feel the warmth of your body please" His hands roamed up inside the shirt to his nape. Win moaned softly, that it was only heard by both of them. Bright smirked seeing Win's head bobbed backwards, he was feeling proud that only his hand was making the boy shiver.

The door was suddenly knocked from outside. Both backed away, Win hurriedly buttoned up the shirt, "um.. Come in" The door swung open, it was the same girl. Her eyes widened seeing them so close.

"S-Sir" Bright looked away, pushed his hands inside his pockets. Win gulped his saliva, feeling his nervousness going down "You want to say something?" The girl glared at him "Yes, here the files" She kept the files still glaring at Win. She looked at Bright who was looking outside the window.

She clenched her jaw, and stomped outside the cabin shutting the door loudly. Win sighed, Bright looked at the door with a frown "I'll make her pay if she hampers your room" Win had an emotionless face, his orbs locked with Bright.

"What?"

"She likes you" Win said in a cold tone. Bright blinked "Who?" Win rolled his eyes "Don't play dumb, you know what I'm saying"

"No no, who's she.. Eh I don't know her, let me fire her then"

"Shut up"

Bright put his finger on his lips. Win folded his arms on the chest "She obviously likes you, many girl employees eyes you over here"

"Jealous?"

Win glared at him "Why will I be?" Bright smirked "Then why are you making holes in my body with your glares huh?" Win turned his back to him "No I'm not, go away if you feel disturbed with me"

Bright hugged him from behind gently and whispered "Bellissima, I'm yours, only" He put a soft kiss on his ear pinna, tugged his earlobe between his lips, licked it. Win's lips curled up, he rolled his face to keep his ear away from the dangerous pair of lips.

Bright nuzzled his nose behind his ear gliding it up to his hairs. "So sweet" He whispered. Win looked down at Bright's ring, touched it with his fingertips "Why are you still wearing it?"

"To feel your beside me"

"Huh?"

"It's a part of you which I had for years, it's the only thing which kept me sane, which made me feel emotions in your absence"

"And... What about now?" Win whispered. Bright turned him around, cupped his face "I want the whole you, let's get married" Win pushed him, Bright backed away. Both looked at each other with gentle teasing smiles.

"I'll think of it" Win stuck his tongue out. Bright pouted and nodded. Both smiled at each other, Bright pulled him close, Win rubbed his hairs, Bright kept his head on his shoulder, smiled at the warmth embrace.

"I love you Bella" Win hugged him close, put a soft kiss on his side face "I know"

And this is what Bright wants, small intimacy in office to make him smile despite of being busy with so much work, getting close to Win, teasing him, seeing him smile, caring for him. He wants to love, he wanted to be loved. And only his Win can give him that.

His Win.

Boring chapter Ik.. Nothing was coming in my mind 😑