•7•

One month passed in a blink. Teasing, arguing between the divorcees, Bright was happy to have Win by his side. Win was irritated seeing Bright showing the soft and kind side to him, which he wished before but not after their divorce.

He groaned because his phone was continuously buzzing at the table, he ignored the calls and messages from that certain person. He was clutching his pillow, covering his ears with it.

"Stop it please stop it" Win mumbled. The buzzing stopped. His door bell rang. He frowned, again the door bell rang. He stood up, feeling awkward and scared. Is it... No it can't be right? He isn't here right? He walked slowly, held the door knob and opened it. He closed his eyes in relief seeing his friend glaring at him.

"Are you a tortoise Win?" His friend scoffed. Win smiled "Sorry y/n, I thought... Never mind come inside" Y/n entered inside. Both sat on the bed.

"Winiee... Let's go to the club today" Y/n excitedly said. Win stiffened "Uh.. Why suddenly?" Y/n frowned "What do you mean suddenly? We promised right.. Don't tell me you forgot?" Win thought about it. Y/n smacked his head, he winced "You idiot, where's your brain nowadays huh? Day before yesterday I texted you now you forgot?" Y/n pouted and turned around.

Win pouted, he tried to pull her, but she yanked his hands away. "Babe.. I'm sorry na, I was busy in my office, trust me" Y/n turned around, she observed his face seeing the pale face, eyebags. She sighed, patted his hairs "What happened babe? Is everything ok?"

Win looked down. Y/n spreaded her arms "Hug?" Win hugged her. Y/n patted his back "Everything's gonna be fine babe, I don't know why are you behaving like this, I won't force you to say anything. Just remember I'm always here for you" She consoled him as a little brother. Win felt his eyes moistened, he closed his eyes

"I'm sorry y/n, I can't open up to you" Y/n pulled away and rubbed his cheeks "It's ok babe, I'm here for you. We're besties, and don't cry in front of me please" She whined. Win chuckled with teary eyes. She tickled him, Win laughed.

"Now now, be ready, we'll go to the club" Y/n jumped up and down on the bed. "Ok stop jumping you monkey my bed will break" Win scolded her. Y/n poked her tongue out.

Win became ready, both went to the club. The soft music inside, the ambience was perfect. Win didn't feel bad, instead it warmed his heart. He was thankful to his friend for taking him out.

"Thank you Y/n"

"Ai you stop it. It's my duty to take care of my bunny baby" She dragged Win to the drinks section. She ordered two drinks, Win didn't want to drink, so Y/n ordered a juice for him.

"Hey hey chill down babe" Win tried to stop Y/n from drinking so much. Y/n whined, and walked to the dance floor. The music blasted, lights shut off, the disco lights enlightened the whole dark room. The couples, bachelors, teenagers all started dancing crazily.

Win smiled looking at Y/n dancing. He wants to dance too, but he can't something in him stopping him from doing that.

"You should go there too" Win looked at his side to see a handsome bartender leaning on the table flashing a dashing smile. Win softly smiled "I can't dance"

The bartender chuckled "Anyone can dance, just let your feelings out. The club isn't only for make outs and drinking, it's also free for sad people. You look sad and exhausted. You can dance there with your closed eyes and open heart"

Win felt happy, he smiled. "What's your name?" The bartender asked wiping a glass. "Win, yours?"

"Nice name, my name is Podd" Podd smiled. Win smiled back. They talked for a few minute, Podd was sitting beside Win. Win got a new friend, Podd was easy to be friend with. They laughed, teased each other.

Podd offer him to dance with him, Win was hesitant at first, but eventually gave in. Podd held his wrist and dragged him to the dance floor. Podd showed some funny dance moves, Win laughed hard he also wriggled his body along with him. Both had bright smile on their faces light flashing their beaming faces.

Podd held his hands, rolled him towards his chest, swayed their collided bodies together. Win felt different, Podd was so gentle with him. Then he turned him around, both looked at each other's eyes. Unknowingly they became close, Win's hands were on his shoulders, Podd's hands on Win's waist.

"How is the feeling?" Podd asked softly. Win nodded "Good", Podd smiled "You look beautiful under the lights" Win blushed. Podd leaned to his ear "Bella" Win's movement halted, he pulled away from the grip. Podd frowned.

"Win?"

"I want to go home" Win said firmly not looking at Podd. Podd nodded "Let me drop you off then"

"No need I have my friend here" Win looked for his friend, his eyes stopped at the drinks section, his friend was there with her head down. He rushed to her

"Y/n?" He called her, but she was fully drunken. Win sighed, Podd came to him "Win let me drop you two off"

"No need of that Podd, I can handle her" Win said, holding Y/n properly to make her stand on her feet. But her weight was unusually heavy due to her drunken state.

"See, she can't even handle herself, let me drop you Win please" Podd requested. Win sighed "Fine"
Podd changed his dress. Both the boys carried y/n to the car and made her lie down on the passenger seat. The males settled down, Podd drove the car to Win's address. Y/n was mumbling incoherent things, on the way.

The car stopped in front of Win's apartment. Again they carried Y/n to the lift.

"Podd, I can carry her now, you can go back" Win said. "But-"

"Please Podd, I can't give you my loads, you already helped me enough. Thank you" Win said and smiled softly. Podd sighed "Ok then.. Good night and see you"

"Yah, good night" Win walked out of the lift with drunken y/n. The lift's door closed. Win staggered in his steps, panting, he looked up to see a person standing in front of his room's door.

"Uh excuse me are you finding someone?" Win asked politely. The person turned around, Win's eyes widened.

"Mr. Ch--" "Where were you? And who is this?" Bright asked, eyes glaring at Y/n. Win sighed feeling irritated, "None of your business Mr. Chivaree"

"Why are you holding her, who's she?" Bright asked again now looking furiously at Win. Win rolled his eyes, he took out his keys and opened the lock of his door. He entered into the house, to his bedroom and made Y/n lie down. He exhaled loudly, wiped his sweat with his palm.

He turned around and got trapped by big palms around his waist. His eyes widened

"I asked you something Bella, who's she?" Bright asked in a husky tone which made Win shaky, but he composed himself

"I answered your question already none of your business"

"It is my business Bella, where were you? Why is your shirt smelling like alcohol? Did you take drinks? Did you--"

"Stop it Mr. Chivaree, whatever I do, wherever I go is nothing related to you. I'm just a secretary to you, don't pry in my life" Win hissed. Bright gripped his waist. Both glared at each other, until Bright's eyes softened

"Is she your girlfriend?" He asked in a shaky tone. Win didn't answer
"But you aren't into girls." Bright said.

Win said finally "I don't have anyone in my life, and I don't want anyone in my life anymore" Both orbs got locked, one was devoid of emotion and another was filled with sadness.