•36•

You're under my control.

You'll do what I say.

You'll follow my every order.

Kill

Betrayer

How can you do this?

Glass shattered

I give up

Aren't you my sweet little slave

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why did you do this to me?"

Bright woke up, with tears, hardly panting, sweat dripping down from his forehead. He clutched the bed sheet under him, looking at the ceiling he gulped down the thick saliva.

His eyes landed on the wall clock which showed 4 am. He got his breath back, closed his eyes to calm himself down.

His fingers searched for the phone, fumbling here and there, he picked up his phone, opened it. He dialed a number.

"Umm... It's 4am now..tiger "

His lips curled up, tear rolled down from his closed eyes.

"What happened?"

Bright's lips wobbled and he sniffed. The other line went silent. Bright burst down, whimpering silently, he curled up like a cocoon, keeping his phone on his ear, hugging his knees close to his chest.

"Shhh tiger.. I'm here.. No one will harm you.. "

Bright cried, he hiccuped sometimes, but couldn't form a word.

"Calm down tiger... Shhh"

"I-I'm scared" Bright whispered in shaky tone.

"From whom?"

"Y-You" Bright burst down more. The other line went silent.
"I-I saw y-you in my d-dreams" He mumbled. Win on the other side, shut his eyes tightly, gritting his teeth, feeling guilty for doing such things to Bright. He sighed

"I'm not the same Bright.. I'm sorry"

"I know.. I know... It's just.. " He sobbed, wiped his tears.

"For how long you're getting nightmares?"

"From the day you.. you left me, no.. No before that.. " Bright uttered. Win gripped his pillow tightly in anger. "I'm sorry, do you.. do you want me to go away from you?"

"NO!" They both flinched. Bright whimpered again, wiped his nose "Don't go away please.. I need you" He said. Win sighed. "I'll come to your house, we need to talk about it Bright"

"Ok.. I'll wait for you" Bright said. Win smiled at the soft tiny voice.

As said, Win came to Bright's house with Lily at 8 am. Bright hugged Win tightly hiding his face almost himself in Win's arms.

Both sat on the bed, hand in hand, looking at the floor. Win gulped down his saliva, looked at Bright who had a sullen expression, he put his hand on his cheek, rubbing his knuckles on the soft skin. Bright closed his eyes at the touch.

"Do you want to say or want sone more time tiger?" Win asked politely. Bright looked at him shook his head "Now.. I don't want to bottle up my feelings anymore" Win nodded. "Can you hold me?" Bright asked. Win backed away, slided his body up to the bed until his back hit the headboard, he tapped his thigh. Bright crawled on the bed, he lied down on the bed, keeping his head on his thigh.