•58•

2 years later...

Bright was waiting for Win at the airport with his baby boy in his arms. Win went to North Iran to meet his village people, grandfather's grave. He went to the temple to give tests. Win went away 2 years ago after giving birth to their child. He wanted to end all of the magical powers and stuff at the very beginning. Bright supported his decision and took care of their child all by himself and with the help of his brother, friends and Y/n.

His eyes landed on the specific tall man who was walking towards the entrance where he was standing. Bright's lips curled up.

"See there who's coming principe" Bright pointed at the direction, the baby's eyes wandered here and there with open mouth.

Win saw them, standing. Bright was standing with their son in his arms. He was wearing a mask and hoodie, his eyes turned teary seeing their son grow up, he looked like a small Win.

He ran towards them, dragging the luggage with him. Bright opened his one arm to welcome his husband in his embrace. Win hugged him.

"I'm back" Win mumbled. Bright sniffed his nape "Welcome back Mi Reina" Win pulled away to see their son looking at him with little doe eyes.

"Looks like you aren't he?" Bright asked smiling, Win smiled in tears and nodded. He raised his palms towards his son, the baby looked down at his palms

"Mah" He created a sound, Win almost screamed in happiness. The boy leaned his body forward, Win held him close to his chest. Both stared at each other, Win pulled down his mask under his chin.

"Hello principe" Win said softly, still amused to see the baby boy who gave a toothy gummy smile to him flashing two bunny teeth. Win laughed, he kissed his cheeks.

"I'm your mama" He whispered, the baby held his cheeks, stared at him with big eyes, he bounced up and down giving a gummy smile. Win bobbed his head up and down matching the rythm with his son.

"Aww... My love" Win kissed his forehead. Bright smiled at their interaction, Win looked at him, Bright's eyes went up at the hood.

"Now you have to be with a bald husband" Win said. Bright sighed and smiled "You still look cute" He pulled Win's waist, he leaned to kiss him but he heard a squeak. They looked at the baby who was frowning touching Bright's chin.

"Nuu" He sticks out his tiny index finger to his daddy. He was pushing his chin away with his tiny palms.

"Aow.. Someone's jealous" Win giggled, Bright puffed up his cheeks "Aren't you daddy's boy?" The baby looked both at them alternatively, he leaned his body towards Bright, he picked him up.

The baby nibbled Bright's cheek, Win laughed. They sat down inside the car, Win placed their son on his lap, Bright sat on the driver seat after putting the luggage inside. Win played with his son, lifting him up, jiggling him in his arms, kissing his cheeks several times. The baby cackled, and squealed loudly whenever Win kissed him.

"What's his name Bright?" Win asked, rubbing his son's head, the boy was feeling sleepy in his arms.
His head rested on Win's chest, Win put him inside his hoodie, covering him.

"Ajin" Bright said, Win's eyes widened and he looked at Bright. Bright smiled "No not in that sense babe.. Ajin means unique, merciful. Trust me when you left us, he didn't give me any hard time, he was just being himself. I thought about handling a baby is a tough job, but he didn't disturb me, I was so happy. Thanks to your friend Y/n she helped me take care of him. When I come back home, he always looks at me just like you, with those cute little eyes, giving me a gummy smile, spreading his tiny arms to me, making cute little babbles. My days were blessed to be with him"