•42•

The project was a success, Bright got the approval of Mr. Roong, to start the construction of the complex. Win was happy that Mr. Roong listened to him very carefully and agreed with him. Mr. Roong was impressed with Chivaree and his team.

"Honestly I haven't seen such a gentle man who's so much thoughtful regarding people's welfare" Mr. Roong said.

"It's all because of my secretary, thanks to him" Bright said in return and smiled proudly. Win was feeling shy, some of the girl employees were fangirling over them, some were jealous.

"I like the theme, the colour contrast of each department, the designs, especially the kids section" Roong said. Win smiled at the older man. The older man was a respected person, he was the top businessman and the chairman of their department.

"Ok.. I'll inform the chief minister, he'll just ask for the verifications and then we're good to go" Roong said. Bright smiled "I trust my secretary, he's ideas are always incredible. My previous secretary was just educated but not eligible, after I changed my secretary everything became easy"

"Well yah I can see that, he's truly amazing. Oh, I forgot, in the middle of your discussion I heard something about the village areas" Win's eyes widened. Bright noticed it.

"Uh.. Yah actually my secretary was telling me to see the village areas. I was thinking of providing them with technology and education. But I'm not that much capable of doing so much I just need help from you" Bright said surprising Win. He smiled internally So he knew what I was thinking.

"Woah.. Let's do it then, I'll talk to the CM about it"

"Thank you sir" Bright and Win said simultaneously. Roong smiled and patted both of their shoulders.

"Did you see them?" One female employee squealed seeing their interaction. "Oh my god, I can't believe that the CEO was praising his secretary so much and see the smile.. How proud he is" Another one said.

"Hey, let's do an investigation on them, if they are real or not?" Another girl whispered. They nodded.

Bright patted Win's back. Win turned around. "So, where should we go?"

"Sir... Uh we were thinking of a small vacation.. Like all of us."

"Vacation? Um ok where?"

"Um.. Phuket" All said. Bright looked down, puckered his lips thinking, Win looked at him How can he look so cute and handsome at the same time. It's illegal. Bright looked up "Ok then five days vacation"

"Yayy!" All chirped up. As said, the CEO gave five days holiday. They all went to Phuket, the employees were enjoying, but Bright have other plans.

Win was happy too, Lily was with Mile and Y/n, Y/n was angry when she heard about their relationship, she warned Bright not to hurt Win again. Bright was a bit scared of Y/n but he liked the care of her for her friend.

"Hello Sir, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked. Bright said "I want to book rooms for five days four nights vacation" The receptionist nodded and entered the names of the employees. She handed over the keys to them, the employees can share the rooms.

Now it's turn of Bright and Win, the others eagerly waited for them. Win was a bit nervous, he saw some female employees glare. He wasn't scared of them, but for Bright's reputation.

"Sir only one room is left, can you both share?" The receptionist asked. Bright looked at Win, who was looking down. He felt a bit disturbed, so he asked "Can I talk to him first then I'll say?" She nodded.

Bright cornered Win "Bella.. I won't do anything beyond your opinions. If you want I can share the room with some other employee, I don't want you to feel suffocated in my presence thinking about my reputation and all. Please tell me what exactly you want?" He asked as gently as possible.

Win noticed the tone, he felt relief but inside he was a bit jealous thinking about Bright sharing his room with someone else. Here, Bright was patiently waiting for his reply. Please Bella, say you want me. Say you want to be with me, I promise I won't do anything without your permission, stay with me please. He was silently praying for him.

Win realized something I showed my jealousy before, but I didn't try to persuade Bright neither I made any effort to make him as mine. This is the time for me to correct my mistakes. Always thought of his reputation, but he changed himself for me. Maybe.. Just maybe I can be a little selfish to stay with him in one room. I'm sorry Bright, but I'm selfish. Stay with me.

"Share the room with me" Win said. Bright's eyes widened in amusement and pride. He nodded and ran back to the reception. Win smiled "I don't know about our future anymore Bright, one thing I know, that I fell for you once again, and it's not easy for me to stay away from you. I'll tie you with me forever and always".

All went to their respective rooms, the fangirls were happy to see thek together. They can see the sparkling eyes oggling at each other as if they were only for each other, the only world they hold in each other's orbs. The fan girls decided to protect them at all cost.

Bright kept the luggages of him and Win's. He felt hands gliding under his armpits circled around his chest. "Finally I can touch you tiger" Win whispered, kissed his ear. Bright gulped, closed his eyes to feel the soft touches of those plumpy lips on his skin.

"I thought.. You wouldn't like it if I touch you?" Bright whispered back. They were talking in hushed sensual voice, only the two will listen each other's voices, locking the whole surrounding keeping them away from the other noises.

"Now we're inside, we can have little touchy moments, I'll allow that. But outside we have to be professional tiger" Win said. Bright hummed he turned around, pulling Win by his waist. His eyes landed on the lips, which was slightly parted, revealing the bunny teeth.

"Kiss me tiger" Win said. Bright dived down to savour his lips. Their faces rolled opposite sides, deepening the kiss, hot breath passing on each other's upper lips. They pulled away from the kiss, but kept their lips joined like the puzzle piece, their rugged breath, chest heaving up and down simultaneously.

They pulled away finally, locking their eye contact "Can we do it whenever we're alone?" Bright asked. Win blushed, he smiled mischievously. "Wanna do something more?" He teased him. Bright bit his lips "Can we?" He pulled him more close. Win smiled he pressed his cheek with Bright's cheek. He rubbed their skin, once the left cheek then the right cheek, kissing the skin making soft chup sounds. Win moved his lips to his ear kissing the earlobe, down to his jawline, nuzzling up again to his lips, smooched them then pulled away.

He chuckled seeing the red flushed male in front of him "Like this?" He teased him. Bright nodded, biting his lips, stifling his smiling lips. Win kissed his forehead "I love you Bright" Finally the younger male said it, making the older man stiffen at his place.

Bright's heart started thumping against his chest. Win put his palm on his chest, both looked at each other "This.. This is what I meant that day, your heart thumping for me, you feeling nervous around me, being careful around me, acting all cute and cuddly around me, taking care of me. This is what I craved for"

Bright kissed his forhead "I'm sorry... Numerous times I'll tell you sorry but it won't change what I have done isn't it? Maybe it sounds cringy and all but to me this is love. Love where I can hold you, where I can care for you, where I can be welcomed by a strong pair of arms, where I can lay down in your arms, where I can get little kisses, where I can find home. I'm home"

Both hugged each other, closing their eyes, smiles on their lips. They tightened their hug, wobbling and swaying back landing on the bed. Bright didn't want to let go of Win, Win adjusted his position on top of Bright.

"Welcome home tiger love" Win mumbled on his chest, Bright's tear escaped from his left eye. Home.

🥱boring? Or so-so? Idk