•17•

⚠: mention of abuse, fights, blood. If anyone feels triggered feel free to skip.
-------------------------------------------------------
Bright dragged Win into their new shared bedroom. Win was shaking badly. They just had a simple wedding, wore their rings, signed the contracts, they vow to be each other's husbands then Bright started dragging him into the house.

He opened the door, threw Win on the bed. Win gasped as his body hit the bed, almost cramping his waist. He panted hard, looked up to his husband. Bright lit up a cigar put it in his lips, shrugged off his coat threw it on the floor. He unbuttoned his shirt and sat on the couch. He smoked ignoring his husband's presence.

Win sniffed, he wiped his tears away. Bright hissed at him "Stop crying idiot" Win closed his mouth with his palm to muffle his sobs. Bright sighed with closed eyes.

There was an uncomfortable silence inside the room. Win kept staring at his wedding band. He is taken. Married with a devil, whom he knew for only two days with horrible incidents. He was feeling miserable, he kept his sexuality hidden from all the people expect his sister.

He remembered his sister his eyes widened, he slowly shakily stood up. With wobbly feets he stood up at a distance in front of Bright.
Bright sensed his presence, without looking up at him, he uttered "Speak"

Win gripped his left arm nervously, rubbing it. It was his habit. "C-Can I-I go to m-my sister?" Bright's eyes opened "You said you don't have anyone?"

Win flinched "M-My sister l-lives somewhere else" Bright looked up. Win looked down.

"You can" Win was surprised to hear that. He sighed in relief. "But" His breath hitched

"You have to keep our so called fucking wedding a secret. Don't moan around about me being your husband. I'm straight, so don't have fantasies about us being in a bed naked. It's never going to happen."

Win closed his eyes, he somehow felt relief but also hurt. He don't know why he was hurt but he was. He nodded.

Bright sighed, he looked at the boy who still had his head down. "Now you're inside the room, no one is here, serve your husband" He smirked when he saw Win's restless face.

He kept his leg up on the table near the couch, crossed them.

"Massage them" Win hesitantly knelt down, kept his hands on his clothed legs, gripped them. Bright was feeling good at the massage. Win started wincing at the excruciating pain in his arms. He was massaging his legs for an hour, it was tiring work. Bright felt him slowing down, he tilted his head at the left me to see Win rubbing his arms.

"Paining?" He asked. Win gulped and nodded. "Do you drink?" He asked, Win shook his head. Bright smirked "Then drink for me" Win's eyes widened as he saw Bright poured the wine in a glass.

"Drink" He ordered. Win shook his head. Bright gritted his teeth "Aren't you my husband? Do as I said. DRINK" He shouted. Win flinched hard, he shakily took the glass with both hands. He put the glass on his lips, sipped it. He spitted it out. Bright laughed. Win coughed at the bitter taste of it.

Bright took the glass sipped from it. He twirled the glass in his palm "You look good kneeling in front of me" Win blushed unknowingly. Bright chuckled. He cupped Win's face with his left palm, caressing the skin.

They had their orbs locked. Bright felt a tingly unknown feeling inside him which he don't feel looking at those chics. The soft doe eyes looking innocently at him was making him feel insane. He don't want to dwell in that feeling but his heart was not giving him the permission to move away. Bright observed the younger's facial features.

Beautiful. This word was the only thing which was roaming around seeing the face. On the other hand, Win was feeling his face flushed at the closeness of them. No words spoken, but they can feel like some thing's going to change. Change between them. Maybe it's good maybe it's bad. Win can't explain what he was feeling, but he was sure that he can't run away from his husband, he was bound with him.

Bright felt he was staring at his husband for too long, so he raised the glass again on Win's lips. "Drink" Win's thought broke apart, but the gentleness of that voice melted him a bit. He hesitantly sipped the wine, shut his eyes closed tightly, scrunching up his nose in disgust of the taste.

He gulped the drink, almost throwing up, Bright put his thumb on his lips to stop them from opening. Win gulped it down started coughing badly. Bright looked at him letting his eyes follow the younger's movement.

When he saw the boy was having a hard time, his hand went to his back tapping it, Win slowed down. Bright kept on patting his back. Win turned to look at his husband.

He was confused what exactly his husband wants from him. One time showing bad boy nature to him the very next moment he was showing his good side.

Bright looked away, he closed his eyes, forcing his tingly sensation to go away from him. He inhaled and exhaled loudly. He leaned back to the couch. He didn't look at Win.

"Go and change. Take rest" He said in a gentle tone. He stood up, walked up to the door he held the knob, he turned his head slightly to the back and said

"You can go to your sister whenever you want. If you need help then tell me"

He hurriedly went outside. He don't know why he said that, he was furious on himself for that as he was showing his soft side to his husband which he shouldn't. He walked away.

Inside Win freshen up, and wore new clothes which was their for them. Win sat on the bed, looked at the clock, 11:50 pm. He was thinking about Bright who wasn't back home for three hours. He was worried about him. He doesn't know why, he doesn't want to think about him, he doesn't want to think of him as his husband, he doesn't want to have those feelings for the devil.

There's always a 'but' in every love story. Maybe they are now married that's why he was thinking about him. Maybe marriage showed him a new world where he has to think about his husband's whereabouts. He looked down at his wedding band, rolled it with his fingers.

Will you ever be mine if I ever claim you as my husband one day?

The door opened, he startled and looked up to see a beaten up Bright. He gasped and ran to him, holding his waist. Bright fell on his body mumbling someone's name. Win struggled to keep him stable on his feet but he heard

"I want to.... d-die"

I didn't make it the way I wanted, I changed it as many of you felt bad and disgusting after reading Bright's nature and should have hated him more in this story in the upcoming chapters so I changed the plot. It's a bad twist I know, but the thing is I want to decipher the meaning of marriage. Hope you get it🙂.