First encounter

Early morning around 8:30 am , Erica was on her way to the library to study as she was writing an exam in the afternoon.

You see Erica was the daughter of a popularly known business man , she was the youngest of 4 , her brother Eric and her twin sisters Ciara and Cialene. Erica was different from her siblings she didn't really care too much about her parents money nor the fame infact all she wanted was a simple and normal life.

Out of the 4 she was the only one who went to university furthering her studies , she was smart and wanted to be a doctor so she could , leave her family and start a life for herself.

Erica was kind hearted , and was loved every where she went , she was everyone's favorite at school , she played basket ball and tennis , so she was quiet famous at school but what they didn't know was her background and that was good enough for her and well she had an attitude , but when she feels feels disrespected.

Even though Erica was kind there was one thing she didn't like , she didn't like being touched or any contact , she could bear contact whilst playing but that's it , she was a virgin and well mostly everyone thought that she was a lesbian because she only had guy friends and never seemed to had cared about being asked out.

As she's walking to the library she spots a man on the floor with blood next to him , she enters the ale and walks up to him " Mr are you okay" she helps the man up and his gun falls over.

"They coming leave" the man grunts as he holds on to his bleeding stomach.

She takes tissue from her bag and puts the gun in it , she takes off her big baggy jacket and puts it over the man.

She hears people coming they way , she pushes the man to the wall , nips his chin facing her and puts they faces together as if they were kissing.

"He's not here boss some teens are here kissing" one of the man said and passed.

She put the man back down them walked to see if no one suspicious was there.

She walked back to him and helped him up " we should take you to a hospital" , "no take me home" she rolled her eyes.

" being stubborn will get you killed where is your car?" The man pointed to it she searched his pockets and found the key she put him on the back seat then drove off.

"Hey hey don't close your eyes stay with me " she said as she punched in home on the navigator.

" talk to me , why did you get shot?" , " hey kid just drive" , " just don't sleep okay" she drove off and as soon as she saw the big mansion infront of her she panicked as there were many guards and the man she had just saved was falling asleep.

She flashed the lights and the guards opened the gate.

" get out" people with big guns pointing at her shouted , she walked out.

" I am unarmed you need to call a doctor your friend doesn't have much time" , " the doctor will be here in 5 minutes" she put her hands down and walked to him and they stopped her.

" we don't have time for this move , I can help him" she says pushing the guys away , she sterilized her hands and took out the bullet and stitched him.

They watched as put a drip on him and the doctor came in.

She looked over and saw the time " shit I am gonna be late , move " she said pushing them out of the way , she took off her tshirt which had blood stains on it and took out a hoodie from the closet.

She walked down to the garage saw a motorcycle with keys on it , she grabbed the helmet and tightened her school back and drove off.

❤ Erica's POV ❤

I drove as fast as I could , when I got there I ran up to my class I had 10 minutes left.

As soon as I got in the class Martin and Andrew looked at me with killing eyes " you're late" Martin voiced , "what happened to you I waited at the library you said you were closed " Andrew voiced.

"I am sorry you guys something came up" the teacher entered saving me from the lectures.

When I was done , I walked back to my locker and took of the hoodie , wore my tshirt and packed the hoodie in my bag.

Only then did I notice I had a gun in my bag "shit" I closed my bag and headed out.

Marcus stood infront of me "don't you have practice today" , "uhmm please tell coach I won't make today its an emergency okay" I said running out , seeing Andrew on the way out I pulling him with me.

"What is it? Since when do you have a bike" it's a long story, I'll park it at the dorms tonight can you take care of it for me?" He nods , "thanks man you're the best".

"You better not be introuble,  I am going to practice" he says walking back in.

I leave the bike at the dorm parking lot and walk to the laundromat I leave the hoodie there and pay.

One done I take a cab back home.

"Oh look whose home early" ,I walk pass Ciara.

"Honey, please come down and have dinner with us today" I nod as my mom asks.

I get in my room and lock myself in and take a nap.

Later on I am woken by a knock on the door it's Matilda " come in" , " Erica your mom says dinner is ready please come down" I nod and get up and follow her.

It's awkward for me , I don't really get along with these people , we have nothing in common and I am the black sheep of the family.

I sit next to Eric and we start eating "so Erica how is school? Are the exams okay?" Mom asks , "yes everything is fine" , dad clears his throat.

" an old friend of mine and I decided we would combine our businesses, so we've been talking and we've decided his son will marry one of you" he points at my sisters.

" Erica is still too young and doesn't really like anything to do with this stuff , so I'll have him over in 2 days girls prepare yourselves okay" they seem excited I scoff.

"I'll be studying in the library I won't be joining you" I say getting up , dad hits his hand on the table frustrated and I look at him , "you could atleast try and act like you're part of this family infront of strangers".

"Goodnight dad" I walk back to my room.