Regret

❤ Marcus POV ❤
It's been 5 years , 5 long years and I still haven't found my bestfriend atleast if I knew where she was it would've been better.

She would've been so happy , Andrew has finally made some progress, he is now speaking freely again and has told Pablo everything that happened in the past.

He's also started dating Matteo, I am not a big fan of them but I love that he's happy.

Erica left with no goodbyes she just disappeared like thin air.

Knowing her something must've happened she wouldn't have just left.

It was our graduation day , Erica should be here , it was announced that she was still our top achiever.

I walked from the dorm to school Andrew ran up to me as soon as he saw me " we're finally graduating, we're now old men" I laughed at his statement " your man is an old man I am a young man" , " yaaa I am not that old" Matteo voiced.

Pablo was here to watch as Andrew was graduating, in all honesty we all know why he was here.

He wanted to see if she would come. When she disappeared he looked everywhere for her but to no avail it was like a part of him was taken away.

Once the ceremony was done Andrew gathered us all around , Matteo and Pablo weren't really keen in being in the same room. We sat down in our of the class rooms.

"I have something to confess, I feel like it will help us find Erica" Pablo and my head shot up.

" Matteo you can't let Marco get married" , " I don't have a choi.." , " he's already married to Erica and they have a baby" Andrew interrupted him.

" what!" I got up " she was pregnant?" He nodded , " uhmm wait so you're surprised she was pregnant but not about the marriage?" Matteo asked.

" why would that surprise me when I was there when they got married? Ask John he's the third witness" , Pablo got up " where are you going?" ," now that I know she has a baby , I can check preschools to see which one she's registered her child" , " she told me she won't go far that only Marco would know where she is" , " did they have a special place together around?".

" we wouldn't know , they didn't really have much time t.." , " I think she's still here remember when Marco got into the accident he was going to meet with her somewhere ,and she got to the scene fast it must be close to there".

" I'll check all the close preschools and see what I find" , " the wedding is tomorrow I don't know what to do I we can atleast find her before that then it will be fine" , " see you guys tomorrow for now let's search for her separately" , Pablo was the first to leave.

She has a baby , why didn't she tell me.

❤ Matteo's POV ❤
As soon as I left Andrew , I drove to where Marco had his accident.

Where could he had been going? What was he doing here? Where did this road head to?.

I parked the car on the side and sat in it for a while just thinking of how my brother had a child and he didn't know anything about him or her.

I drove back home , he got out of his office "Teo you're back" I nodded.

" what do you wanna have for dinner tonight?" , " uhmm I was thinking some take aways" he nodded and gave me his phone to order.

" I had a dream last night , I don't even know if it was a dream" , " what was it?" , " well we were sitting at some University watching a tennis game , I looked so happy but I couldn't see the face of the girl that was playing Andrew was there too" I looked at him.

Marco has been having these flash backs lately of his time with Erica but it seems because he hasn't seen her , he can't recognize her face.

" how did the dream make you feel?" , " uhmm I don't know but it felt so really" he fiddled with his phone.

"Are you nervous? For tomorrow " , he scoffed " we both know I don't really fancy the girl but she's okay I guess , hey Teo" he got up and pointed to the scar on his lower abdominal " how did I get this?" I looked at the scar.

" I don't remember why?" , "I've been having alot of dreams lately they seem to be connected to this girl which I can't put a face over" , "should I call the doctor?" I asked him " no I don't want to alarm father" I nodded I just wish he could just remember.

We ate and he went to sleep , John came in behind me into his office " why didn't you tell me?" He looked at me confused " why didn't you tell me they were married?" He looked down " I promised the boss to keep it a secret to protect her from your father , when he took her that day I th.." , "what day?"

" the day the boss woke up , your father had Andrew in his chamber he took Erica with him , I don't know what happened after but that's the day she disappeared" I slapped him.

" all these years you kept such information from you knew I've been looking for her , she was fucken pregnant you idiot Marco's child is out there and you better find them , look into preschools around and look if Erica Santino has enlisted a child I need this information by tomorrow morning" he nodded and left.

Why does father hate that girl so much? Why did he have Andrew in his chamber?.

I hope I find her before it's too late.