Club , Obsessive , Jealousy

❤ Marco's POV ❤
She walked down wearing a black short body hugging dress that sat on her body and drew every inch of it out , a black leather jacket and black boots , her hair was in a messy bun and had maroon lipstick on.

As soon as she walked down my eyes were glued to her , she looked gorgeous, this is the first time I've seen this girl in a dress and I could feel myself getting hard.

She stood before me and all I could say was " wow" she giggled " let's just go we're already late" she walked pass me waving goodbye to her mother.

I opened the door for her and we drove off " you look beautiful Rica" she smiled , "thank you , you look handsome yourself" I could feel myself melting.

She said I look handsome, in no time we were by the club I parked the car and we walked in.

Looking for her friends we spotted them and made our way " finally" Andrew shouted , Luke looked at her " what's my punishment?" She asked him " 10 shots straight up no pauses and 1 Jauger bomb" she took of her leather jacket " okay " he put up the shots.

She gulped them up one after the other then gulped down the jauger , " The Queen is back" Marcus shouts as they click glasses together and she waves her hand like a Queen " thank you thank you" she says sitting next to me.

Matteo walks in and I see Marcu stiffen his grip on his glass , Erica takes the glass and gulps it down , " hey guys sorry I am late , I see you've started without me" Matteo says sitting down.

" we have a penalty for late comers" Luke voices " okay what is it?" , " 10 shots straight up no pauses and a jauger bomb" , " okay I can do that".

Luke brought the shots to him and he gulped them down as soon as he was done Andrew got up " its time to party!!" Drinks kept coming and coming.

Okay I know that I've been out of touch with these things but I really never thought these kids would drink this much damn.

It was now 1 am and everyone including myself were drunk , Erica got up and I held her hand "where are you going?" , " to the bathroom" I got up and walked with her , I could see as men looked at her and I wrapped my arms on her waist.

" hey I can't walk" she said but i didn't burge we just walked like that.

Possessive much, she entered the bathroom and I stood out side.

She walked back out and wrapped her hands on me and I did the same , she looked up at me and the next thing I know our lips were smashed together, she deepened the kiss , I could feel myself grow harder , I lifted her up against the wall as my hands squeezed on her ass making her moan in my mouth , I slip my tongue into her mouth and our tongues fought for dominance, she lost and we went by my pace we stopped catching our breathes as we stared into each other's eyes.

" I love you" she chuckled and she ran her thumb on my lips " I know and I might just feel the same" , I smashed my lips on her again she stuck her fingers in my hair and grabbed on tightly as I squeezed her and rubbed on her thighs making her moan.

"Are you kidding me" Matteo interrupted making us break the kiss and putting her down " can't it wait till we get home?" He rolled his eyes and left as we chuckled at his expression I kissed her forehead and locked my hands with her through the crowd.

It was now 3 am , Luke, Steve and Andrew were drunk and passed out so was John and the gang , Marcus was drunk but didn't want to admit as he didn't want Matteo near Andrew.

" let's get everyone in the cars and drop them home" , " I'll get an Uber for Drew and I" Marcus voiced,  " I don't think so buddy you're both too drunk" , Matteo stood up " I promise I won't bother him or try to do anything please let's just go home you'll sleep in the same room I won't sneak in , it's not safe for both of you to travel like this at this time ,plus I haven't done anything weird all night".

"Mac let's just go , if he does anything I'll shoot him myself" Erica voiced as she got up and helped Marcus and Andrew up.

On the drive home Erica held onto my arm as she passed out in the car , for someone who doesn't like being touched she sure was clingy.

She's being touchy all night and I don't blame the alcohol at all I loved every single bit of it.

We got home and we stumbled our way up the stairs to my room , when we got there she just started stripping her clothes off and so did I.

She was now naked infront of me and had only her underwear on no bra , I quickly looked away and felt her walk to me " I am sorry" I murmured.

She hugged me from the back , I could feel her breast pressed on my bare back as she planted little kisses on it , she ran her hand down my stomach , I was now soo hard , she slowly touched my P making me groan with pleasure.

She turned me around and pushed me to the couch and slip my underwear off.

She grabbed on my P with both hands as her thumb slowly moved in circles on the tip , I bent backwards giving her full access and looked up.

She slowly kissed and licked on my balls making me groan , God damn that felt good.

I could feel her tongue lick my precum, as she moved it in circles she slowly positioned herself and took me inside her.

As soon as her warmth got to me I tightened my grip from the couch " shit" I groaned. She started off slowly moving up and down on me , then she increased her speed , I moved her hair out of the way taking it into my head , she went faster and faster and I could feel myself about to cum " aaah yes sweetheart" i groaned pushing her deeper in me " I am about to cum" but she didn't move and I came in her mouth she didn't stop once she just continued and licked me off as she swallowed my cum and kept going till the last drop.

I looked down on her and pulled her up and smashed my lips on her , I could taste myself on her as I slid her underwear to the side and inserted a finger making her moan , I got up with her and placed her on the edge of the bed and kneeled before her taking her underwear off as I placed her legs on my shoulders and took her V in me , I licked , nipped and sucked her as she moaned in pleasure , I inserted a finger in her " Marco" she moaned and I inserted another making her grip on my hair tighter , her legs started shaking and I increased my speed " it's cumming ... Marco... I... yes... don't...stop...I.... cumming" she started trembling and I felt her cum I continued as I cleaned her up with my mouth then got up and kissed her , I broke the kiss " let's sleep princess" I carried her up , as she held onto me tightly with her head buried on my chest we fell asleep immediately.