Marriage

❤ Marco's POV ❤
Erica still hasn't spoken to me and I now feel like she's angry at me or something.

She walks in " morning" she just sighs and change my bandages , when she's done I pull her and place her ontop of me.

" I am sorry , please just talk to me tell me what I did wrong" , "I need to go Marco" , " talk to me first please, you're being so cold towards me , I just almost died you know you should be nice t." She shoves herself off me.

" so you think it's funny? You think you can just joke about that?" I get up and walk to her " Don't! You knew exactly what you were getting yourself into , you knew that was a trap but you went there , you gave me some sloppy ass goodbye speech because you knew chances were you'd never come back to me" for the first time her hands started shaking as if she were about to have a panic attack.

I held her hand " hey babe please calm down talk to me " , " you're joking about your death that you don't understand anything " , " then make me understand   make me understand why you're acting the way you acting".

" you just thought after invading my life and forcing yourself into my heart that you could just up and leave" she pushed me away from her " do you know how I felt when I knew you were introuble? Do you know how I felt when I saw the one person I want to spend a life time with at the verge of death" she pushed me again making me stumble " do you know how panicked I was? Do you know what risk I took to get to you in time? Within the 7 years we've worked under cover and it took me a second to almost blow our cover because of you" she pushed me again " because I couldn't handle your death , I couldn't handle losing you Marco and you think it's a fucken joke" , she pushed me one more time then left.

Okay that took me off by surprise, I am gonna be honest I didn't think that's why she was mad at me.

Now I feel dumb but also feel great knowing she cares about me this much.

I sigh and get up and walk to the kitchen " your girl looked pissed what did you do?" Matteo asked " I want to marry her" , " what!!" He asked choking on his water.

" you heard me , I want to make her mine " , " but you guys are already getting married soon" , I rolled my eyes " sure" , I took my food and sat next to him.

"What will you do with father?" , " I don't know, but he clearly doesn't like Erica , I don't even think this marriage will happen" , " that's why you need to talk to her tell her to open up that way dad can ease up" I nod.

After eating I walk to the garage and get my car and drive off to her house.

I get there and see her mom " Marco nice to see you" , " nice to see you to is Erica in?" , " ow yes she's in the study" I nod and walk to the study.

I get in and sit infront of her " babe can we talk about something please" she looks up at me.

" let's get married " she rolls her eyes "we both know your father won't let that happen " , " I wasn't talking about him I was talking about us , let's go get married now" , " what?".

I take my hand in mine " let's go down to the magistrate office and get married we can ask Marcus and Andrew and John to be our witnesses , I know what I want and it's you. After a month we'll think of a way to tell our parents" , " but I.. " , " no buts get up take your identity card let's go" she nods and walks out.

I wait for her outside and she comes out, I call John and tell him to meet me at the magistrate office,  she calls up Marcus and Andrew and says the same.

We walk in and register , we were second in line , the guys got there and had confused looks on them.

" Marco Santino and Erica Labrant please step in with your witnesses" we got up and pushed them in with us.

" what's this Rica?" Andrew asked. " we're getting married" , " whhhaaaat!!!" They all shouted , the magistrate cleared his voice " noise please" they apologized.

" well Mr Santino and Ms Labrant I take it you made this decision together no one is being forced to anything right?" We locked hands and nodded.

" Good now I see here your witnesses are a Marcus , Andrew and John , I am assuming it's you 3" they nodded.

" good do you want the old fashioned long version or you just want to get it over and done with , you kids usually aren't patient and never prepare much" , "just get it over and done with thanks" , everything went by smoothly and we were done in 30 minutes we both signed the marriage certificate and so did our witnesses.

We walked out and Andrew pulled Erica in for a hug "congratulations Rica I am so proud of you" , " I am not gonna say anything don't look at me" Marcus said.

" we should get a drink right we all deserve a stiff drink right now" they all drove and we got to the bar and ordered our drinks " please keep this to yourselves especially you John I don't want you saying anything till I tell father first" , "sure boss I am just happy you and Erica finally will be together" we clicked our glasses.

" to Mr and Mrs Santino" Marcus raised his glass " to Mr and Mrs Santino" we all shouted clicking our glasses.

" okay we have to go it's our honeymoon" , " where are you going boss?" , " I'll be in town don't worry , just tell Matteo , I am making it up to Rica I'll be back Friday" he nods I get up and pull Erica with me as she waves at her friends.