just you and me.

❤ Erica's POV ❤
I woke up early today Marcus asked me to come over to his place at 7:30 , I wonder whats wrong , I hope Amdrew is okay.

I was now in an Uber on my way , I started feeling nauseous and I asked the driver to stop and I threw up. What's this now I am never sick.

I rub the feeling off and get to the dorms , I open the door and just walk in.

Marco I standing behind the door " Goodmorning princess" , " get out of the way I want to go home" , " babe please talk to me please please or just listen" , " I don't want to listen to you,  and your excuses just get out of the way Marco!" I was now shouting.

He walked close to me and held my hand I pushed him off me he tried to wrap his arms around me but I pushed him tears were now running down my cheeks "babe listen" , " just leave me alone" he wrapped his arms around me and I struggled in them " just leave me alone , leave me alone" , " no I can't leave you alone" I buried my head on his chest and started crying he pulled me closer and rubbed my back " I am so sorry sweetheart please don't cry , I am sorry , it was wrong of me to go quiet on you and not even try to communicate I thought of everything else but you , please forgive me sweetheart please , it breaks my heart to see you like this please" he lifted my head up and wiped the tears away.

Before I knew it he smashed his lips on mine , the kiss was slow , apologetic, emotional, I craved for more no I needed more of him , I had missed him so much.

He deepened the kiss as our tongues fort for dominance,  I gave in to him and we moved at his pace , he broke the kiss and we both gasped for air " we can't do this here Marcus will kill me" he said and I chuckled.

I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him , I don't know what got over me but I wanted him inside me , I kissed him and he turned us around as we took of our clothes , he positioned himself inside me and started grinding in and out of me making me moan " shhh you're gonna get us in trouble" he whispered in my ear.

He went in faster and faster , he felt so good I didn't want him to stop. We both came he took some wipes and wiped us both we got dress fast so Marcus won't catch us in the act.

We fixed up the bed and sat on the seats near the window.

" I am really sorry I've been neglecting you , father has bugged everything and everywhere even my bathroom , I can't do anything without him knowing , and I didn't want to put you in trouble or anger your father were already not in good terms and I know if my father tries something it will be war , I just thought I was protecting you I guess I was thinking about everything else but your feelings you needed me with you , you were the one facing all these foreign issues,  I am a bad husband and I am sorry. From today onwards I won't hide us anym..." , " we can't come out not yet your father will ask you to divorce me" , " I won't I will stand my ground , I am not marrying Ciara babe no" , " the engagement party is tomorrow get through that first then we will think of something together , Pablo also wanted to help , he said if we needed someone to softened your father up he can do it he won't be violent" , " I knew he was all for family but I never thought he'd go this far just to see them happy , okay but for now I'll text and call you with this number " he took my phone and typed in the number " this phone will stay with John so if you can't reach me he will answer okay" I nodded.

He checked the time " I am sorry sweetheart I have to go but here I bought you something" he took out a box and I opened it , it was a silver band bracelet and watch , "forever and always" M.S for E.S was engraved on the bracelet "Ms Santino" was engraved on the watch with my initials.

" I haven't gotten you anything since we are married,  in my culture that's badluck for a husband, this is the first of many wait for me okay" he kissed my forehead and hugged me before leaving.

I got up and took out juice from the fridge and drank it , Marcus and Andrew walked in and suddenly I felt like vomiting and I ran to the bathroom.

I came back and sat down. " what's wrong with you?" , " I don't know probably food poison" Marcus put his hand against my head " you're heating up , get up I am taking you t..." , " no ill go you take care of Andrew " I take my bag and put the box in the bag , " call us when you get home okay and rest up" I nod and wave goodbye.

I call the doctor before going to her , I get an Uber and get to her office " you look pale what's wrong?" , " I don't know Doc I've been vomiting since morning and I haven't had proper food yet" she nods and gives me a snack bar " try this" she took my blood samples and gave me some appetite pills and some to stop nauseous " these are usually given to pregnant woman so I know they'll work" I nod .

" have you considered it?" , " what?" , " pregnancy , have you considered you might be pregnant? You've never been sick Erica" , " just do the test doc , I have to go" she pulled up a pregnancy test from her drawer and gave it to me " try it at home and see , I'll have your results ready by tomorrow,  for now eat some fruits and some yogurt eat light" I nodded and put the test in my bag and walked out , I took a cab and went home.

Ciara was standing near the door " Erica can we talk" , I walked pass and she held onto my hand I pushed her away and she fell I just kept on walking father pulled me to him and tightened his hand around my arm , I looked him straight in the eyes and tightened my hand around his hand " you ungrateful piece o..." he tried to slap me but I held his hand.

" you will regret it if you do that , you're not my father therefore I won't hold back on you anymore, you don't know shit about me you're gonna wish you did" I pushed him away from me and mom walked in " Erica!" , I turned to her " you now shout at me?" , she looked down " Ciara wanted to talk to you about something important" , " what she wanted to rub the fact that she's getting engaged to Marco tomorrow? Don't worry I won't be around I don't want to cause troubles for you" I walked up and got into my room.

Matilda walked behind me " please make me a fruit salad" she nodded and walked back out , she brought the snack and magnum ice cream my favorite.

I ate my salad when I was done I decided to take the test "clear blue 99% accurate let's see" I did what the package said and I placed it on the counter and went out.

I enjoyed my ice-cream forgetting the test I fell asleep.

I woke up and it was late Matilda came in with my food.

I got up and walked to the bathroom and peed , I stood infront of the counter and the test said " pregnant 2-3 weeks " I gasped and held my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't scream.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I slid down hugging my legs pulling them to my chest and burying my face on them.

Silent sobs , what do I do now? Do I tell him? What if that puts our child's life in danger? , why is this all happening to me?.

I wiped of my tears and washed my face , I walked back to the room and got in bed and just slept.