Our Honeymoon

❤ Erica's POV ❤
I don't know how I feel , I love Marco yes , but I am afraid his father won't accept us.

We walked out of the bar and drove off he stopped infront of this jewelry store and walked back out quickly,  we got to the grocery store and bought groceries that would hold us for these two days.

We bought take out to eat for now and some pizza , we drove back to the lake house.

He carried everything in including me. He kissed me on the forehead.

I warmed up our food and he pulled out wine from the wine celler.

" let's eat outside" he said and I nodded , we walked out to the lake and put our legs in the water as we sat down.

" I've got something for you" he said taking out a box and handing I to me , it was a silver necklace with with a ring band on it and a diamond ring " since we can't really wear our rings yet , I thought we could wear these necklaces as a symbol of our love" I looked closely at the band and his initials were on mine and mine on his , I smiled.

" I love it" he got up" let me help you put it on" he slip the necklace on me and I did the same to him he took my hand in his " but since we're here why don't we try your ring Mrs Santino , I chuckled as he put the ring on my finger " thank you Mr Santino let's see how yours looks" I put his ring on him and he smiled.

" thank for being mine" I pulled him in for hug " I love you" , " I love you more Ms me" , we ate our food and enjoyed our view.

We spent our 2 days there , cooking,  and enjoying each other's company we mostly spend alot of our time in bed doing you know what.

It was now Friday and he dropped me off at home , I walked in and my father was waiting for me " didn't I tell you not to worry us?" , I walked pass him and walked to my room. I wish I could stay at the lake house forever.

A Month Later.

School were now opened , things have been going great between me and Marco , my Birthday was in 2 weeks , I am not really hyped about it but yea I was officially gonna be 20.

Marco dropped me off at school and I was now on my way to the cafeteria to my friends " mhhh someone has been getting some look at the glow" Luke teased I sat down " I miss you to Luke" , " will you have dinner with us today or you've got plans" ," my mom asked me to be home for dinner I am guessing they have something to say" , " okay".

The day went by quickly I was now at home doing my assignment,  Matilda knocked on the door and entered " sweetheart your mother says dinner is ready" , " coming" I pack my things and walk down stairs.

I sat next to Eric , he scrambled my hair " hey kiddo" , " yaaa I am not a kid anymore" he chuckled "you'll always be my little siste Rica "  I sighed and he chuckled.

Eric and I never really had a problem between us , not like my sisters we may not be close but we were okay he didn't hate me.

Ciara walked in and Cialene followed behind her with our father " good now that we're here let's all just have dinner together and no arguing okay" , we all ate in silence.

" sweetheart how are things at school?" "All good mom" I answered back , " and how are things with Marco" , " it's okay" , " when will you ever stop being selfish" my father started " I told you to stay away from Marco that he will marry Ciara" , she chuckled with a smirk on her face " father Marco made it clear and he chose Erica why do you want to take him away from her?" Eric asked " shut up Eric" Ciara voiced " I swear if you talk to me like that again ill hurt you and no one will stop me" , " stop it you two , are you happy now driving a wedge between your siblings huh" father shouted looking at me " Marco loves Erica and it's evid.."  , " you're speaking up for this slut as if she's your family , I am your family Eric me , she's not even father's child" Ciara shouted " Ciara!" Mom shouted banging the table.

Cialene stood up and left the table , I just stopped eating " Erica sweetheart w.." , " is this true mom?" I asked and she looked down , I looked at father who looked away " Eric?" , he put his hand on my shoulder and nodded.

I stood up and walked up to my room. I just laid down on the floor and closed my eyes.

For the next couple of days I stayed up in my room waking up early to go to school and coming home late when everyone was asleep.

I heard a knock on my door and I kept quiet I knew it was my mother and I didn't want to talk to her.

Marco could see something was wrong but he didn't ask me anything.

Marcus and Andrew were worried but I didn't say anything I just kept quiet.

I wasn't talking much to anyone and didn't hang out them anymore I just spent my time in my books.