My Savior

❤ Erica's POV ❤
It's been 2 days , Marco has not contacted me since he left here the other day.

I woke up take a shower and Uber to his house , when I get there Noone is around, the guards around the house nothing.

I walk inside but it's quite, I walk out back where their rooms are and I hear Matteo screaming at them " How could you lose him!" He says smashing his laptop.

I walk up to him and they all just silence " where is he?" , he walks to me " Erica listen" , " where is he?" , " we lost his trail they to.." , " where?" , "what?" , "where did you lose him?" , " at the boarders , Rica li.." , " how long ago was it?" , " 10 minutes" I turned around and ran to the garage , I took his bike and drove of.

I called Marcus on the way , when I reached his place he gave me a backpack with everything I'll need " you have 7 minutes before they disappear if you get closer you'll have better service" I nod , " yaaa be careful" , " I have you as my eyes nothing will happen to me" I drive off.

I reach the abandoned building " the place is heavily guarded , and Marco is at the basement 40% percent heart rate" Marcus voiced over the ear piece.

" how far is Matteo? " , " 25 minutes away" , " what's the movement inside?" , " 25 men on guard shift change in 2 , move silently and don't alarm them" , I lay the back pack down and take out my M98 Snow wolf sniper rifle and set it up "wait they moving him , Matteo just arrived" , I look through the rifle scope and Marco is bearly breathing " what's his heart rate?" , " 30%" he says clearing his throat , I remove the guards up front before I know it there is shooting.

I move closer , the guy is now holding a gun to Marco's head and it goes silent , I pack my back pack and walk into the house , there are no guards infront , I pull out my gun and put a silencer on it " watch your 6" I slid behind the wall and the guards pass.

I move silently with Marcus as my guide, "you've got a clear shot" , " what's his heart rate?" , he clears his throat "15%" , I look down as Matteo puts his gone down and so do his men.

I aim straight for the head and shot Matteo picks up his gun and shots at his man immediately, I jump down and kneel infront of Marco.

I pull out the kit from the bag and pull out a needle and insert it into him and he gasps up immediately " get up we don't have much time , this will only hold you up for 30 minutes we need to reach the hospital by then" I help him up and his man cover us out , I hop on the bike and drive out fast " did you call the doctor?" , " yes he's already at his place" ,I get into the house and place him on the bed " get changed I'll need your assistance" I nod at the doctors request.

I hear machines beeping loud and I know Marco has lost his conscious, I run in and help the doctor and he's stable again.

Matteo and his man were now back but I locked them out. Marco kept going in and out of consciousness as he had mostly internal bleeding , he had fractured his ribs , stab wounds on his back , bullet in his shoulder , and one on his stomach, his hands were fractured you can tell he was beaten up with a hammer.

I walk outside and Matteo runs to me " how is he? Is he okay?" , "he'll be fine he just has some stab wounds , fractured his hands and ribs and some shot wounds" , " can I go in?" , " the doctor will call you in he keeps going in and out of consciousness" , I walk pass him and take off the gloves.

"Where are you going?" I turn and look at him " to clean up the mess you left" he walks closer to me " how did you find him so fast? What is it with you and your friends?" , "I don't have time fo..." he grabs my arm " answer me!" He demanded and I scoffed removing my arm from him " I said I have some cleaning up to do call me when your brother wakes up" I walked off.

❤ Marco's POV ❤
I woke up to the beeping sound of machine , I try to get up and Matteo walks in.

" be careful " , " water" he grabs water for me , and I drink it through a straw , the doctor walks in I don't recognize her " good you're up?" She touches me and I hold her hand " who are you where is the doc?" She removes her hand from me.

" the one that saved your life , may I?" She says pointing at my chest and I let her do her work " my work here is done, Erica knows what to do , don't get out of bed yet" she leaves.

" Teo who is this" , " Erica brought her here I don't know " he looked away " what is it?" , " doesn't it bother you?" , " what?" , " not knowing anything about Erica?" , " what do you mean?".

" I mean she found you in less than 7 minutes, she cleared way for us before we could get to you , I went all to the scene and it's clean no bodies , no bullets , no blood like we were never there even the tire marks are gone, she shot Paul straight in the head and didn't flinch its like she's used to it" he chuckled " and not to mention I can't find anything about her or her friends, especially Marcus and Andrew no family background nothing at all just UNI students "

That is weird "did you talk to her?" , " she avoided the question and has been at home she comes here every night , it's like she's watching her back or something she only moves at night , I had my guys follow her and she met up with Marcus once then she just stayed at home" she walked in " cause I don't get why you'd send your sloppy guys to follow me" she walked up to me and changed the bandages on my hands.

"Erica" I called her name she looked up at me " how did you find me" se smiled " I told you I give you 2 days and if you don't get back to me I'll find you" , " but how did you find him" Matteo asked angry.

" don't raise your voice at me , and stop poking your nose in my business " , " then just tell us " , " I told you it's not my story to tell , I've never asked about your business why are you so interested in mine , I brought you home didn't I? Isn't that all that matters" , " No you tell us ri..." she got up " or what Matteo?" He closed the gap between them " or I'll make you" she scoffed " you can kill me , I won't talk nor try to break free , if you're thinking of taking my family as hostage then do so you can kill them too trust me you'll be doing me a favor, the only people I care about are my friends , with your skills Luke could kill you immediately and he's the weakest of us".

Matteo held her by the colar " I wouldn't do that if I were you , I was starting to like our friendship" he let her go " give this to your brother in 2 hours" she walked out.

It's been a week , Erica comes in every now and then to check in on me and for the meds , we haven't spoken she is clearly giving me the silent treatment.