My wife and Kid.

❤ Marco's POV ❤
I woke up in the hospital my head was banging , I got up immediately thinking of Erica.

"Honey the doc.." I looked at her with a disgusted face " Honey!?" I slip her hand of me.

" Marco you need to lay down" I removed the drip from my hand and got out of the bed.

"Marco!!" My Father shouted and I turned and looked at him.

"You don't get to use that tone with me!" For the first time I shouted at him and he was surprised.

" for 5 whole years you've lied to me all of you lied to me including you John" I said pushing him against the wall.

" you let me sleep next to this bimbo telling me she was my fiance for 5 years I would feel uncomfortable as this bimbo touched me not once did I touch her back , I felt guilty for not being able to remember my love for her , you kept pushing me to her telling me you wanted a grandson , I don't know what you did to Erica for her to silently disappear from me for this long but I swear when I do ill make you pay for it".

" Marco are you threatening me because of that girl?" , I closed the gap between us " you taught me to be a man of principle, a man who protects his family Erica is my wife , Junior is my son , the day I ran to her she had told me she was pregnant that's why I left your stupid engagement ceremony to be with my wife and child" I turned around and and walked off Matteo held my hand " but you don't know where she is" , " ofcourse I know where she is , the one place you'll never go to moms lake house" I could see my father's eyes pop out " she's been waiting for me at the one place she knew you wouldn't look".

I walked out with Matteo and John following behind me , we got into the car and drove off.

We got to the lake house and two cars were already there.

As we walked closer a sound from a guitar echoed and a beautiful voice was heard.

Please stay where you are
Don't come any  closer
Don't try to change my mind
I am being cruel to be kind

We walked closer and she kept quiet holding her finger to her lips symbolizing we should keep quiet she pointed down and I looked over to see a sleeping junior with Marcus.

I looked at her and took a step back she put the guitar down and walked out.

She looked at Matteo annoyed and he just stood behind John " look I am sorry it was the only way to get you to the venue in time , I would never hurt Junior he's my nephew" , " who said I wanted to go to the venue? Why would I wanna see someone who couldn't even remember me for 5 year?" , " babe listen" , "what Marco? You what?" , I walked closer to her.

" just leave" , " technically this is our mother's place an.." , " technically this is my place since your brother gifted it to me" Matteo was dumbfounded.

I closed the gap between us and just hugged her " I am sorry , I have no excuse for what has happened or the time I've missed with junior, please just give me one last chance to choose you and only you" she broke out of the hug , " sort out your life first I don't wan.." , " my life has been sorted please come home with me" , " I won't have to fight or anything?" , "you just have to look pretty right next to me I'll take care of everything" she hugged me again.

"I thought you'd never come for me" , "I'll always find my way back to you" we stayed like that for a while , " mommy why are you crying,  did you do something to my mom?" I chuckled looking back at junior.

He walked close to me and I kneeled down and extended my hand out " hi I am Marco your father" , he looked at Erica " my father is a very handsome man , mommy told me about him" I chuckled " what about me am I not handsome?" , " uhmm not bad , did you buy mommy a present? It's her birthday today" I looked up at Erica.

Her birthday is today? On her last birthday we couldn't be together and this happens today , I needed to make it up to her.

" I was hoping we could go choose something together" , "I have to go somewhere , I'll get you guys at home" she said "where are you going?", " I need to talk to someone, don't worry Marcus won't let me out of he's sight" , " Junior don't forget your Mac doll we're going to be sleeping at home tonight, show Marco all your favorite toys so you don't cry at night okay" , he nodded she left.

Junior ran to Matteo " uncle Teo come" he pulled him in , I watched as he showed him around " what're you two doing come here" he demanded walking us to his room.

The house looked different she has added so much for Juniors comfort.

We packed all his toys and got into the car we drove of picking up everything we were gonna need I bought a new bed too and new bed sheets and duvey covers.

We got home and I asked the guys to move the old bed out and the new one in , I asked the maids to clear out all of Ciara's things from the house.

I burned the bed and all the sheets she had slept on. I walked back downstairs and helped prepare for Erica's birthday,  Andrew and Elehandro walked in " you finally have your brains back" Elehandro said walking pass me.

" glad to have you back" Andrew said before wrapping his arms around Matteo , ow right they were now dating.

Elehandro played games with Junior.