Is it Jealousy?

❤ Marco's POV ❤
I spotted Luke and Steven and walked to them " hasn't the match started yet" they look back.

" it's about to we should sit" Luke says , Marcus comes and walks pass us as if we were invisible, " you came , I thought you'd miss it" Andrew voiced behind us.

He looked at Matteo up and down " what's this? Did you miss the Memo , it's Uni not some event" he says passing him to sit down infront of us.

Matteo has been staring at him since he saw him , " I swear if you don't blink I'll pour this drink on you" we all chuckle bringing Matteo back.

He clears his throat " I am sorry it's just that you remind me of someone,  I am Matteo his brother" he says extending his hand for a greeting.

Andrew takes his hand and shakes it " nice to meet you I am Andrew this is Marcus , Luke and Steven" Matteo just stares at him and doesn't let go of his hand.

I swear if Andrew were a girl I'd say he likes him.

Marcus separated they hands " next time you come do keep a low profile , we don't like the attention" he says pointing at the group of girls standing infront looking our way.

I can't believe I am being lectured by a kid.

Loud scream and cheers and people holding up boards as I see Erica come out.

She looks to the crowd and spots us , Marcus and I both wave at her at the same time and she smiles and waves back.

I don't care if she wasn't waving at me as long as she smiled and waved.

She looked so beautiful, for the first time I could see her body shape her costume wasn't baggy , she was wearing a white Nike golf tee shirt it was tight on her showing the shape of her not big not small boobs ,she tucked it in a white Nike pleated skirt that hugged her figure , I swear I've never seen something so slim it's like a models waist , the skirt only stood until it covered her ass is she moved you could see it but luckily she wore white tights underneath, her ass is kinda big, I could feel myself getting hard just by looking at her , she wore white cap , white socks and sneaker , everything was just Nike.

" she's good" Matteo whispered and I couldn't help but feel proud.

❤ Erica's POV ❤
I heard cheers as I walked out. Did Marco really come?.

Erica what's this? Do you want him to come? I put that thought away.

I look at the crowd and spot him , it wasn't hard too as girls were staring at him. I waved my hand back as I see him and Marcus waving.

I was actually happy he came , no one really cared to come see my games , except for my friends , it kinda moved me that he took time out of his busy life to just watch me play.

The match was over , she was good but I won.

I walked to my friends who ran to me " yaaa you won" Andrew said happly " ofcourse she won she's our Unis no 1 female athlete dummy" Marcus voiced.

" we're going to The Box( name of restaurant) to celebrate are you coming?" Luke asked.

I could feel as someone stood behind me and I turned and look at him " I promised someone I'd grab something with him remember" he smiled.

" but I promise drinks are on me tomorrow " ," you're coming" Luke asks excitedly and I nod my head " going where?" , " it's our last day of exams tomorrow for the semester and we're closing on Friday so we're going clubbing" , I could feel his stare on me.

" you wanna come?" Andrew asked " we'd love to Matteo voiced from behind us.

" I am gonna go change and talk to the couch you should sort out your mess" I say pointing to the group of girls coming to them.

I walk away and I could see my friends walking away and Andrew had his hands up as if saying he's sorry he can't help.

I change and get out and spot Dina outside " Erica just the person I wanted to see" ,I roll my eyes "how can I help you Dee?"

"Uhmm I was hoping you'd pass something for me" I stop and look at her as she gives me flowers,chocolate and a card.

"Please give this to that handsome guy who came to find you at school , I like him but I am too nervous to give him myself" , I take the stuff " sure" I say and walk to the parking lot.

As soon as he sees me coming closer he gets out of the car " you see that girl" I ask him as I point to Dina who was shyly waving at us whilst nervously playing with her hair.

He nods " she asked me to give you these" before he could take them Andrew came at us out of nowhere and grabbed them out of my hands.

" if you accept this you accept her" , Matteo grabbed them out of his hands " so what? Are you now accepting her instead?" He has a confusing expression on his face.

Marcus grabbed them a threw the flowers and notes away giving the chocolate back to Andrew who smiled from ear to ear as he loved chocolate.

He stood infront of Matteo " what is it with you ? Do you have a crush on him or something?" Matteo closed the gap between them and gave him a deadly look.

" and if I do , how is that your business?" , I pushed Matteo away from Marcus " we should go " Marcus voiced and pulled Andrew away.

" what's wrong with you do you like him?" Marco asked "mind your business!" Matteo screamed and got into his car banging the door and driving off.

The others left too and it was now just me and him and two of his bodyguards but they were in another car.