The Day After

❤ Marco's POV ❤
As soon as I woke up I was hit by her sweet rose scent and I pulled her closer to me.

I felt her shaky breath on me as I took the view in , her long eyelashes , her small English nose , her tiny pink plump lips.

I could see the redness on her cheek and I could feel my body boil with anger.

She made a soft purr bringing me back and I softened up immediately,  I checked the time it was 7.

"Rica" I called out softly, "Rica wake up" I could hear her grunting then she pulled me closer and buried her face on my chest.

I could feel myself heating up , she has no idea what she's doing to me.

I kis her cheek" wake up" , then her nose " Rica" then her left eye" wake up sweetheart" then her left eye ,"Rica" I pecked her lips.

But nothing, I put my hand under her hoodie and cupped her boob and she let out a moan , I slowly sucked and licked on her neck " it's time to wake up princess" , I whispered in her ear as I squeezed her boobs and she moaned.

She jumped of the bed making her fall on the floor , she put up her arm not showing herself " I am fine give me a minute" , I chuckled.

I could tell she was still asleep, I crawled on the bed to cheek what she was doing down there and chuckled when I saw her curled up asleep.

"If you don't wake up ill squeeze your ass next" she jumped up immediately making me laugh " I am up she grunted rubbing a finger over her eyes.

" finally Goodmorning princess" I walked up to her and kissed her forehead as I wrapped my arms around her waist " morning" she answered leaning on my chest.

" shower first or breakfast first? Choose" , I let go " uhmm brush our teeth first eat then shower then school" , " sounds good to me" I said pulling her to the bathroom.

I pull out the spare toothbrush and give the box to her "what's this" , " toothbrush" she looked at me confused.

She opened the box "mmmmh buijjy" I chuckled at that , we brushed our teeth , I gave her my slides to wear and we went down to the kitchen.

The maid were preparing breakfast" Goodmorning Mr Marco and Guest" , " Morning Brenda , please borrow us the kitchen" she bowed and walked out.

I picked her up and placed her on the counter " stay" I said and gave her strawberries.

❤ Erica's POV ❤
I watched as he made me breakfast , crispy bacon , sunny side eggs , toast , and some avo with sausage.

He walked out and placed our food on the dining table he made 3 plates he covered the one and placed it in the warmer , he came pulled out orange juicy with his back faced to me he stood between my legs for me to get on his back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist and he walked to the dining table I got of and he kissed my forehead.

He really does like doing that , but I am not complaining.

" let's eat" , " wait" I stop him " let's pray first" he looks at me with a ' are you serious' look , " Dear heavenly father , thank you for blessing us with another day , bless the food we're about to eat and the hands that made them , please continue to protect us and be our shield and let no evil come between us , we pray in Jesus name Amen" , "Amen" he repeats and we start eating.

"Wanna talk about last night?" I shook my head " what are you doing after school today?" , " uhmm probably play games with Andrew".

"Andrew what's wrong with Andrew?" Matteo asked entering the dining room , I rolled my eyes " Goodmorning to you to".

He walked pass me and took his food and sat next to me " do you like Andrew" , he took a bite of his sausage " you can say that , why?" , I kept quiet.

" I just need to get rid of that Marcus guy" , I turned and looked at him " if you're not sure about your feelings for him I suggest you leave him alone" he placed his fork down.

" is that a threat?" , " is it? " , " you're lucky my brother likes you cause if not I would've killed you right now" , " you're lucky you're his brother if not we wouldn't be sitting here eating" , I got up and walked to the kitchen with my plate I could hear Marco chuckle.

I placed my plate in the sink " I am gonna take my shower" I said passing a fuming Matteo as I walked up , I heard a plate break as he threw it to the wall then stormed out.

I walked in the room and took a shower , when I was done I walked out and Marco had already placed clothes for me on the bed.

When I was done I walked down and saw him sitting on the couch and walked to him he got up.

" before we go I wanted to show you around first" I nodded he locked hands with me leading the way.

The house was pretty big , it had alot of rooms I couldn't remember most but the was a game room, gym, cinema,shooting room, pool, jaquesy, karaoke, bar , man cave and a release room.

I walked into it " you welcome to use this room anytime you feel angry to release some , it works I promise" , "I'll take you up on that offer" I said smiling.

I heard a noise and followed it when I saw Matteo I rolled my eyes and walked back out.

Marco held my hand " babe listen , I don't like what's happening between you two" , " I won't take back what I said" , " I know and I am not asking you to his my brother and I want you in my life having both people I treasure the most not talking kinda puts me in the corner" I rolled my eyes and walked back in.

I pat his back and he looked back " look I am sorry if what I said to you felt like a threat, we're really protective of Andrew we all are I just don't want to see him hurt , if you really don't have feelings for him please just leave him alone" , " it's okay I understand" , " so where's my gift I apologized" , he chuckled " you can take my magnum in the fridge I'll be sure to buy you something when you visit again" I nodded and he fist bump me.

I walked pass Marco who was smiling walked in the kitchen and took the magnum ice-cream and a spoon.

We walked to the garage and got in the car we drove of and I opened up my magnum " thank you for fixing things with Teo" I just nodded and started feeding him the ice-cream.

He was shocked and so was I,  but I liked it I liked this feeling.