A father being a savior

❤ Matteo's POV ❤
We got to the hospital and were told to wait outside, that the doctor was on his way.

" what do you mean? Are there no doctors here? "Father shouted , " Sir please calm down this was a huge accident including alot of people not only your son , other doctors are tending to the other patients, a specialist was called in for your son as his case is in care of a higher up" , she left.

Pablo walked in holding Erica's hand " I believe you're waiting for me" he said sitting Erica down and giving her water to drink.

This man was always calm a nurse came running " doc.." , " give me a second and prep everything Susie" she nodded and got back inside.

"You've all mistreated my daughter for the last time , I won't tolerate seeing tears fall from her beautiful face again, now Carlos I get that you're furious but you must know I was the one who sent the ambulance this hospital belongs to me when I heard it was Marco I pulled all the strings to get him here on time. I believe you owe my daughter an apology because if it wasn't for her quick thinking your son would've never got out of the car nor would his heart started pacing again. I'll be heading in now to take care of your son , Handro if anyone of them lay or even breathes Erica's way you have my permission to kill them immediately, especially you little girl , your father won't be able to protect you" he said pointing to Ciara.

He walked inside and there was silence.

Everyone was now staring at Erica , I walked to her " what happened to him?" ,she looked up at me " I don't know we were talking on the phone an.." , " why did you call him? You knew he was busy why did you call him?" , " watch it old man" Elehandro voiced making my dad sit back down.

" now that you know your father is a big shot you think you can get anything? This is all your fault I'd he dies its on you! If I were you I'd be ashamed to even be here" my dad shouted.

Erica just got up and left , I could tell she was heart broken she was worried about Marco but she knew my father would never let her sit there in peace.

For once I was happy seeing someone stand up for her Marco would've been so happy , I hope things go well for them.

❤ Erica's POV ❤
I walked to the rooftop and Eric followed me , Elehandro was also behind me.

Eric sat down next to me " Don't take it personal you did a great job there okay " I nodded he pulled me to lay on his lap and covered me with his jacket.

" Marco will be okay , your father would never let you down okay , he knows how much Marco means to you plus he's the best " he rubbed my back.

Elehandro stood behind us just watching us.

We walked back down and I sat far from the others but not too far , I just didn't want Pablo to be mad when he gets out.

It's been 4 hours and no news , moments later dad walked out and we all jumped out " he'll be okay the surgery was successful , he kept going in and out of consciousness but he'll be okay he's in a coma , we don't really know when he'll wake up as he's also suffered so head injures , but uhmm when he does wake up he may suffer from amnesia" he looked at me " how far long he'll remember we can only know when he wakes up" , " can we see him?" , " he will be moved to ICU only two people can go in and that's it , the nurse will dress you and you can see him" , " thank you" Carlos said and Pablo just nodded.

He walked straight to me and hugged me " he's gonna be okay I promise" I just nodded.

The next two weeks I've been living in the hospital, I was taking online classes , I didn't want to leave Marco , I felt like it was might fault if I had just let him be that night he wouldn't have drove and gotten into the accident.

He has been making alot of progress , his brain was no longer swollen and he was healing just okay.

I would disappear everytime he's dad came to visit.

I just got out of my online class and walked to the room , " this is your fiance Ciara" , Marco had woken up , John stopped me from entering.

Carlos turned and walked to me " we need to talk" I nodded and followed him to his car.

I knew this was a bad idea but I just went with the flow.

I got to his house and he walked into his office he opened a glass door and I walked in behind him , Andrew was on the other side tied to the ceiling stripped naked.

" put him down!" I shouted , he just chuckled " you're gonna disappear from Marco's life and he's gonna start a new life with Ciara. You will disappear, you will not tell Pablo nor your stupid friends where you are or I'll finish what I've started with Pedro" he put him down and walked closer to him and Andrew flinched.

He took a feather like thing and ran it up and down on him " you're gonna be a good boy and you will never tell Marcus or anyone what happened here today" Andrew just nodded.

" I'll do what you asked just let him go , I'll disappear from Marco's life but you don't get to bother Andrew anymore" , " deal" we locked hands for a hand shake " if I ever see you again I won't be so nice this is the last time I am taking such shit from you , let our paths not meet even by mistake" I said pulling him and tightened my grip " same" he said and I let go.

I dress Andrew in his clothes and ubered to his dorm, I locked my hand in his as he laid his head on my shoulder " Drew I am pregnant, I am going away for a while as I need to protect you and baby , when you're ready to talk tell Marcus what happened and why I had to leave , I won't be far away but not to close , only Marco will know where I am , take care of yourself okay and give Pablo a chance he's a good guy okay" he nodded, Marcus stood frustrated by the doors "you could've said you were with him , I thought something happened, I am sorry I needed a distraction" , they walked in and I returned to the hospital , Marco was asleep I walked in and packed my things , I kissed him on his forehead and left. I wrote my father a note and gave it to Eric to give it to him or Elehandro.