A spark from the past

❤ Matteo's POV ❤
It was now morning, John rushes into my room holding something.

" I am sorry I couldn't hold my sel.." , " just say it" , " I found her " I jumped of my bed and took the paper's in my hand and started reading them.

I looked at the time it was 7 am, I threw the paper's on the bed and hurried into the shower I took a quick shower and got dressed " the wedding is at 10 right?" He nods " I'll meet you there" I say rushing out.

I run out of the car and drive fast to the school , I hope she's not dropping him off early it was now 7:30 I was parked not to far from the gate.

Moments later at 7:45 a black SUV caught my eyes it parked out , and she walked out , I could believe my eyes there she was beautiful as ever , she walked to the back seat and lifted up a boy before putting him down to stand on his own.

She kneeled infront of him and he jumped hugging her ,she kissed his forehead and walked hand in hand to the gate with him.

She stopped infront of the gate and gave him his school bag the boy ran in waving at her.

She turned looked down the street before entering her car and driving off.

What do I do ? Do I follow her? No it would be easier to get her to the wedding if I took him if she doesn't kill me first.

It was now 9 , I got out of the car and walked into the school I went into his classroom and looked for him he was sitting in the corner I slid next to him " what's wrong junior " he looked at me surprised " you know my name " I nodded " you know my mom?" , "yes , why are you sad?" , " it's mom's birthday today and I th.." , " that's why I am here to fetch you so that we can go surprise her" he jumped up " really?"  , " fetch your bag while I talk to the teacher okay" he walked to get his backpack.

" I am here to fetch junior, his mom had an accident I don't want to alarm him so I haven't said anything " , " oh dear ofcourse,  Junior do you know this man?" , " yes ma'am that's my uncle" , she looked back at me " you can take him but you'll need to fill this in first and we need to take your picture for security reasons" , " no problem " I did as told and we were off.

I drove to the tailor and got him a suit and changed him into it , this young man was handsome just like his father.

We drove to the wedding and I walked up to John " you took the child she's gonna kill us all" , " relax she won't hurt us"

❤ Erica's POV ❤
I was on my way to work , but I've had this uneasy feeling since I left juniors school.

I parked the car on the side and looked at his tracker , I jumped up as soon as I saw he wasn't at school.

I pulled out my emergency back pack and laid everything down.

I drove following his tracker , I will kill all of them.

I got to the hall , there seemed to be alot of cars here , why would junior be here.

I walked in and John was standing in the door , I was holding my gun in my hand I pushed him out of the way and opened the door.

As soon as I entered I could here everyone gasps, " mommy" junior shouted I tuck my gun on my waist and walked up to him.

I could see Marcus walking to me but I just wanted my son.

" I can explain ple.." , " junior come to mommy" Marco's eyes were glued to me.

I can't believe he still hasn't gotten his memory back , how could he get married to her.

Junior hopped in my arms and I turned to walk away "stop!" Marco shouted but I just kept walking " Erica I said stop!" I froze he started grunting making everyone get up " are you okay?" Matteo asked him.

He walked close to me and I turned around " please don't leave me again, how can you let these people get me married when you know you're my wife " everyone gasped then suddenly he fell.

I turned around again and Carlos held my hand I put junior down and Marcus took him.

I turned his hand off me " I told you if I ever saw you again I won't be as nice " I pulled out my gun and Andrew ran to me " stop Rica I am okay , if you do this I'll go back to my old self again" , " mommy" I gave the gun to Andrew took my son and left Marcus obviously following me.

I drove into the lake house and parked the car , " baby go up and change okay mommy will be right in , I just need to talk to uncle Marcus " , " okay" he rushed in waving at Marcus.

Marcus walked to me and just hugged me tightly, I hugged him back and he pulled away , "you were here? This whole time you were here? You could've told me Erica" ," Marcus list..." , "no you left me for 5 years , I went crazy searching for you all over I thought something was wrong I thought you were introuble, I couldn't find you Erica I thought I've failed you , I thought I lost you forever" tears were now running down his cheeks.

I've never seen him cry , I pulled him in and hugged him " I am sorry Marcus , I really am sorry , I here , I am safe " , " I am never letting you out of my sight again never" he hugged me tightly and junior came out " why is uncle crying?" , we cleared our troath " he's just too happy to see mommy" , " did you buy mommy a cake?" ," uhmm no I thought we could go together and buy it , how does that sound?" ,he jumped out locking the house and grabbed my hand leading us to the car.

We drove to the Cafe and bought cake and candles and pizza , we got back and they sang for me , we cut the cake , Marcus played with junior before he asked him to play him a song I knew he was now sleepy , I took out my guitar and started playing.