what to do now?

❤ Marco's POV ❤
I walked back out , she was right , I thought of everything else but her.

I sat back down , minutes later screams came from all the girls in came Elehandro and his father with his men.

I rolled my eyes annoyed, the teams walked in but she wasn't there, where was she? Is she okay? , I was now worried the game started.

Moments later screams and cheers came and there she was , she looked tired , exhausted for the first time she looked like she didn't want to play.

She scored a few times before it was now half time , the cheerleaders performed, a woman and her coach walked up to her and they talked.

After a few minutes she pointed at Pablo the woman walked up to him and talked to him before handing him some papers , he took the papers and signed them smiling.

I looked back down and the game was back on.

Elehandro and his boys made more noise than the kids I swear.

When the game was over , her team was celebrating but she just stood and took her jersey and went away , she didn't look to good.

I couldn't even go to her , I had no time left to be here I needed to leave , Pablo got up and followed behind her.

I sighed then left.

❤ Erica's POV ❤
After the match was done , I looked up and watched as my friends sat in the middle with Marco on the side and Elehandro on the other.

My heart broke knowing that these were the people I loved all together in one place.

But they couldn't celebrate anything together with me at the same time.

I walked of and went to the theater room , it was dark just how I wanted it to be.

I sat down on the floor pulled my legs up and buried my head between my legs.

Pablo walked close to me and sat down next to me he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his hands around me.

I buried my head on his chest before I knew it tears were now running down my cheeks.

He didn't say anything he just kept rubbing my back with his hand.

For some reason it made me better. When I was done he got up gave me his handkerchief and pulled me up with him , he walked me back to the locker room everyone wasn't back yet " wash your face you shouldn't let them see you at your weakest" he sat down and I got into the showers and took a quick shower.

I got dressed and we walked out , he grabbed my bag and carried it. Once we got to the parking lot , Elehandro ran up to us and lifted me up like I was nothing they were celebrating and cheering for me , I couldn't help but laugh.

He put me down and Andrew ran to me and I hugged him , Elehandro separated us " too close" I chuckled " what are you doing?" , " you're still my younger sister you can't be touching boys infront of me" , " that's dumb I am old enough to be dating plus this isn't boys this is Pedro" , Pablo walked to him and hugged him Andrew just froze " Pedro , I've finally found you" he chuckled " you look just like your father your mom would be jealous" he turned him around.

Andrew started shaking then hid behind Marcus " he doesn't do well with new people give him time , we have to go , call me when you get home" Marcus said waving goodbye.

" what's wrong with him?" , "I can't really go into details but he has anxiety,  he gets jumpy and doesn't like spaces he isn't used to , he's suicidal and has seasonal depression" , " why?" , "I can't tell you wait for him to talk to you , just promise when he does you won't go out killing people or starting a war it will only make him worse, promise you'll listen" he looked at me and nodded he opened the door for me and off we drove.

We got to the restaurant and we sat together, Elehandro and the guys sat on they own table.

We both ordered carbonara with extra bacon and sticky wings , he opted for wine and I juice.

Our food came and we stared eating " so how are you holding up?" ,I looked at him " well considering I just cried my ass out in your arms I am guess not so good".

He stopped eating " I am sorry , Eric and Matilda told me how hard your life has been , I am truly proud of you , of all that you've achieved for yourself , I blame myself for all your sufferings. When I let your mom come back here , I thought if I didn't bother her things would be easy for her that her kids would be safe and so will she , if I didn't listen to myself back then , I would've known about you and maybe then life would've been better for you".

" it's not all bad you know I mean , who wouldve thought the guy I've been taking care of half my life was my cousin".

" I know this is too early and I am not asking you to go back with me , I just want you to give me a chance to be in your life , to get to know you, please just give me a chance to be your father".

He looks sincere.