Where the night leaves us

❤ Marco's POV ❤
This dress was doing things on me , she looked stunning,  I don't even know how to explain it.

I placed my hand on her thigh and moved it upwards , I squeezed when I reached he V , making her seat up.

" Marco stop it , people will see" , " you didn't listen so you need to be punished" I pulled her closer to me.

" do you have to do it now? Here?" , " I want you now ,here" her cheeks turned red immediately and she cleared her throat "stop it".

Marcus walked to us and I removed my hand " what are you doing here" , he looked at me "same reason you're here business" , " you have business here? Who are you with?" , " I don't have to answer you , Rica I am leaving I done with what I came here to do , want a lift?"

I rolled my eyes " we were about to leave" I got up " whatever it is you're hiding,  I will find out" he scoffed.

" goodluck" he chuckled and walked away.

I got up and pulled Erica with, we got in the car and straight to the house.

The ride was silent and fast , I lifted her up from the garage and raced to my room.

As soon as we got in I smashed my lips on hers , I deepened the kiss then broke it I undressed her slowly taking everything off as I kiss her body.

I took of my suit and we were now both naked , I kissed, licked and niped on her neck making her moan " we're not sleeping tonight, I am gonna fuck you all night" I whispered in her ear.

" but I..aaah" she moaned as I sucked her breast " naughty girls get punished" I went down on her and sucked her V she moaned.

I sucked , licked and bite on her and she lifted her hips up giving me full access , I stood up and got ontop of her.

I kissed her slowly then stopped and sucked on her lower lip and bite it , she moaned with pleasure.

I positioned myself in her as I sucked on her neck , she dug her nails on my back as I entered her. I paused giving her time to accept me and loosen up as I could feel her tense on me , I moved from her neck to her ear , then her forehead,  then her eyes , nose , the her lips , I could feel her slowly grinding on me and loosening up.

I slowly started grinding ,I picked up the pace , as I saw she was about to cum I stopped " baby please" she pleaded " how could you let us break up Rica?" She looked at me and I grind in harder making her moan louder then I stopped again " how could you break my heart" I went in harder , she dug her nails on my back " how could you let me go " I went in harder , I grind in and out of her faster and she moaned in pleasure , I felt her legs start shaking and I pulled out " I am sorry babe please" I went down on her and licked her V she moaned as she flinched " I told you , we have all night , you can't come yet" , she turned me around surprising me and sat ontop of me.

" I am sorry I didn't choose you , it will always be Andrew but that doesn't mean I don't love you , I really can't share his information without his permission its private and painful to all of us please understand, I love you Marco" she now had tears running down her face.

She started kissing me , I could feel all her emotions in the kiss , she positioned herself ontop of me and slid into my P moaning in my mouth as soon as it got in.

She started grinding me , she felt so good , I wanted more and she increased her speed, I placed my hands on her ass and squeezed making her moan.

She went in faster " aaah baby yes" I groaned , my hands were now on her hips , I lifted her up and grind in faster on her as she sat up with her arms wrapped around my neck.

" shit" I felt myself about to cum , and her legs trembling, she held on tighter and I grind in faster , our moans and groans echoed in the room and I felt her cum and I followed cumming after her.

We stayed like that for a while, then I started kissing her again.

I broke the kiss " never look that sexy again for other people " she cupped my face.

"You're forgetting you're the one who picked the dress " I scoffed , " for me , for my eyes , I don't want nobody to see your beautiful body but me".

" don't ever dress so sexy without me" I looked at her " possessive much" she niped my chin " I don't want no other female looking at what's mine with lusty eyes" I could feel myself get hard inside her and she jumped up from the foreign feeling and I sat her back down.

" I am all yours sweetheart no one will dare touch what's yours or feel what's yours like you do" I gently placed her on the bed.

"Only you get to" I took her hand and placed it on my packs moving down " touch and feel" her hand wrapped around my P " my everything,  it's all your baby" she pulled me closer and I entered her again.

It was now 4 am, we kept going on and on again , her energy matched mine all night , I pulled her closer to me and we cuddled and drifted to sleep.