In our own world

❤ Marco's POV ❤
It was now 2 in the afternoon I heard a knock on the door and I jumped up as I didn't want to wake her up.

Wore my sweat pants and hoodie then walked out.

"What is it John?" , " boss we found Paul but I feel like it's a trap what do you mean?" We walked into my office.

"I mean it was too simple it looks like he was waiting for us to find him" , " then I'll check it out you guys be on the look out" he nodded.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asks and I look at him confused " Ms Erica" I hit my head " let's do it tomorrow after she leaves I don't want to leave her here to worry and don't you dare say a word to her" he nodded and left.

I walked to the kitchen made some food and packed it in a tray and walked back to my room.

" babe wake up" she covered herself up " you don't have to get out of bed I'll fed you in here just try sitting up" she jumped up and giggling , and I chuckled at her reaction.

I fed her as she had her eyes were still shut.

We stayed in bed all day and I fed her. We slept early today.

❤ Erica's POV ❤
I woke up before Marco and rushed to the bathroom all I wanted was to pee.

I wore his hoodie and walked downstairs to make him breakfast.

" Goodmorning fiesty lady" Matteo said walking out of the kitchen " morning Teo, why the long face?".

" well my brother is wrapped around your waist and didn't make me breakfast now I have to eat what the maids will make", " don't worry I've got you" he smiled and nodded.

I cut up some fruits and poured yogurt over and gave him as he waited.

I was making waffles , when I was done I chopped strawberries and blue berries I walked to him his eyes popped and he pushed the fruit salad aside.

" chocolate, or normal syrup" , " chocolate please" I poured it for him " cream?" He nodded his head.

" it's just food why are you all smiles like a kid" he chuckled " not just any food but me and my brothers favorite breakfast,  you made it just like mom did" he took a bite " and it tastes amazing thank you Rica" I nodded.

Marco walked downstairs " that smells amazing what's for breakf.." he paused and quickly sat down I gave him his food and the syrup and cream he just ate in silence , I could see the emotion he held in.

They finished the food and asked for seconds " thank you babe" I smiled at him lightly.

"Uhmm your mom called said your dad was asking about you" , " then I'll take a shower and you can drop me off" he nodded , I kissed his forehead and walked up.

❤ Erica's POV ❤
Marco has been acting weird , but I rub it off.

I've been thinking about the man I met at the event , was he mom's family?, how did mom know I'll meet him there?.

I've never really seen any of mom's family and father never really let her have friends.

So who was he. We get to the house and he walks me in "uhmn babe" I turn to him.

" I am gonna be away for like a day or two but I promise to text and call when I can" I nod ," are you worried?" I close the gap between us and wrap my arms around him.

" no , if you don't come back within 2 days I'll come fetch you and bring you home" he smiled and kissed my forehead, I could feel he was no longer tensed up.

" what are you gonna do now that it's school holidays?" , " probably nothing" he unwrapped my arms and grabbed something from the car.

" here" , "what's this" , "a present from me to you" , I opened it and there were keys and papers with my name on it , " I wanted to give this to you along time but we weren't talking, I fixed up the lake house and added some things I thought you'll like , so whenever you want to escape from home you always have a place of your own that you can feel at peace" I jumped on him.

" I love it , thank you babe" , he kissed me and I deepened it.

"I am glad you do now it's yours , now go in" I waved goodbye and walked in the house.

" tell us when you won't come home so we don't worry " I chuckled "you? Worry about me? You've got a funny way of showing it Father" , "Erica!" He shouted banging the table.

"There he is , my dear Father" I walked pass him and up the stairs.

I got in my room ran a bubble bath for myself then laid in it.

My phone rang it's Marcus " I've got what you wanted , should I drop it off or send it via email?" , "thanks Mac you can mail it" , " sure" he dropped the call and sent the mail.

My phone vibrated in my hand " Elehandro Sanchez, 30 first born of Pablo Sanchez" , how does mom know Pablo? , I mean his the richest and biggest Catel in Mexico , I know him.

Is mom Mexican? Is he family?. This was all weird.

I read all the documents then searched if Pablo had siblings , a sister , who died during a kidnapping due to shook.

Okay that's intense. My mind couldn't shake this off , I got out of the tub and dried myself , I put on shorts and a hoodie plugged in my laptop and did some research.