The dinner

❤ Erica's POV ❤
I didn't have class today so I woke up got ready and left for the library.

I get there and my friends are already there " why are you even here didn't you say your sisters to be husband will be there today" , I scoff  " hello to you too Marcus, he'll be there later on , I refuse spending the whole day with them.

"What I the guy chooses you?" Andrew asks " I don't think so I mean besides my sisters being drop dead gorgeous, I don't think they would let me steal they spotlight" , " but what if he does" I look at him " well as you all know I am not ready for that kind of commitment, and now having to pass the dating stage and to marriage with someone I've never seen before , that's a no for me".

" but you said this deal was important to your family" , "it is but I am too young for marriage" he puts his hand on my shoulder " if it's that guy from school , I think you should give him a chance he looks sincere".

Marcus nugs me " plus you did say you guys got along when you guys were chatting" , " I hear you guys and for the first time , yes if it were dating then yes I would give him a chance , we're talking about marriage, what if I find that I don't like this person now I am gonna be a 20 year old dirvoceè".

" Rica give love a chance don't analyze it , it's not one of our cases , you're almost out of Uni , we will settle down and not have much of a chance to be with you , we don't want to see you lonely" Steven said looking at me worried.

"Oh c'mon you guys I promise if love visits I'll give it a chance and if I am heart broken none of you are allowed to date until I heal" they all laugh.

We study up , once we're done we go for lunch , after lunch we spend time at the park then go home.

I get home and go straight to the study and burry myself in my books.

❤ Marco's POV ❤
I get ready as my father forces me to go a choose a girl to marry from his friends house.

I don't really want to go I was hoping to go to Erica today but she wasn't at school , aaah I should've asked for her number yesterday.

For some reason I feel like she's the one for me , but her friend said she has high walls built would she accept me knowing I am actually a Mafia leader.

I shrug as I look at myself in the mirror thinking about it , "still thinking about your mystery girl I see" Matteo says walking in.

" her name is Erica , what are you doing here?" , " well father said to go with you , since the girls are twins if I like the other one I should take her".

" wow so you get to choose and I just am forced into it" , " bro do you really like the girl?" , " there is just something about her she's soo confident,  smart , she didn't even panic when she saw blood on me , she has a pure heart all she wanted was to save me , when she got here she wasn't afraid she even pushed Ricco so she can help me , the fact that she drove my bike was just it for me. The next day I thought she'll be scared to see me but she was okay I even watched her play basketball she looked so happy" I didn't realize I was smiling as I talked about her.

" wow you're so whipped I've never seen you smile and I am your brother , I need to see this girl " he says " hurry or dad will be angry "

I get dressed and we leave. We get there and my father is greeted by this middle aged guy he walks us in and we sit down.

I could see Matteo smile as he saw the twins ,I wasn't really interested but I had no choice but to be here.

" Carlos this is my wife Sarah and these are my daughters Ciara and Cialene,  and that's my son Eric" , " beautiful family you have Stev.." .

"I thought you had 3 daughters" I interrupt them , " oh yes my youngest is in the middle of her exams so she's studying,  I apologize for her absence" he says.

" please let's eat " the wife says , " Steven tell me more about your daughter's" , they spend time talking about them.

All I could think of was Erica my mind was not here , we're interrupted when a door opens and a girl walks out " please take my dinner to the room I'll have it there" I get up and follow the voice as soon as I see who it is , I lock my hands in hers and pull her so we're showing to everyone.

" she , I want to marry her" she unlocks her hand from my hand " are you crazy , who ar.." she pauses when she meets my face.

" you ? What are you doing here?" , " I am here to look for a wife and you are just it" I say pointing at her nose.

She pushes me away from her and points to her sister " you're two options,  leave me alone" she walks back out.

" Erica come back here this instant" she turns and look at her father she nudges me out of the way and makes her way to the table.

" greetings I am sorry for my rudeness" she says sitting down not even looking at them , I smile sitting next to her , " as I've said I want only her , if not her forget everything".

" yaaaa right about now I wish I would've left you there to die" , father looks at me with a questionable expression " oh she's the girl I was telling you about she saved my life".

"Erica how do you know him?" Her father asks " I met him on Monday , I don't know him , he had a problem and I helped " she says chucking food in her mouth.

" well my son has made his choice" , " no ! I don't remember being one of the options" father looks at her , " so you're rejecting my son" not breaking eye contact " yes , I am" , " Erica!" Her father shouts banging the table.

She gets up " I don't care what happens to your business anyway,  everyone sitting at this table knows , I am not getting married , especially not for you. You can jump off a cliff for all I care" she walks away.

My father and Matteo chuckled " you sure know how to pick them son" , " I am sorry for her Carlos , but in all honesty she's too young to get married please reconsider".

" I am sorry but I only want her, don't worry she will be mine ill make sure of it" I got up and left leaving my father behind.