The event

❤ Erica's POV ❤
I woke up very early today and left the house , I didn't want to be around when the dress was dropped.

I was now in Marcus dorm room which is right next to Andrew's , it's 4pm " I told you this would happen, I just never thought it would come so early" Marcus voiced.

" I am fine Mac" , "no you're not you actually do like the guy , just go to the event maybe you'll both get closer".

A text came on my phone it was Matilda 'Ma'am hurry back your father wants to replace you with Ciara this evening, Mr Marco sent makeup artist to prep you for tonight and she said she was you'

"That bitch" , I got up " what's wrong?"He jumped up I handed him my phone to read " keys" he handed them over and I drove speeding to the house.

I walked in " the fuck are you doing Ciara" I pushed her of the chair.

"Getting my man what do you think" I scoffed and looked at the makeup artist.

"You were sent here for an Erica right?" She nodded " I wonder how Marco would feel knowing you're doing what you weren't sent here to do" she quickly got up and packed everything.

" I am sorry Ms Erica we had no idea we were doing someone else , she said she's Erica" , " and here I was thinking you actually hate me when all you wish to be is me" I walked up the stairs and the makeup artist followed with the hairstylist and Marcus.

" uhmm Rica I've got to go, I guess I'll be attending too , my dad just sent a text" I nodded happly as I was relieved that I'd atleast have someone I know.

I quickly took a shower then got out and sat down "we're really sorry Ms Erica we really had no idea" , " it's okay all is well now" she smiled nervously and started doing my face.

It was now 6:30 and they were helping me get into my dress , it was a black strap dress with an open back and chest , with a slit , I swear I felt naked in the dress.

It hugged my body well and showed all my curves and cupped my ass just right it sat tightly on my boobs making them stand up right.

My hair was tied up in a messy bun with hair strands pulled out and curled.

I had nude lip combo highlighting my already pink and brown lips. I looked so good I loved everything about it.

I had gold diamond strap heels and gold jewelry.

The dress complimented my tattoo. Mom walked in and I turned to look at her , her eyes started tearing up " you look beautiful darling " she hugged me so tightly as light sobs left her.

" we'll wait outside" everyone went outside, she took my hand in hers and walked me to the bed and set down.

" I am so proud of you baby , you've grown up so well , I want you to enjoy yourself at the event and don't make trouble unless if a perv touches you , you have my permission to hit him" I chuckled.

She pulled out a tiara small and gold and set it on my hair " you'll meet someone today, you both don't know each other but when you meet he'll feel familiar and safe , if he asks you about me tell him your moms name is Camilla okay" I nodded.

A knock came from the door " the car is here honey let's go" she locked her hands in mine and I felt my heart flutter.

Ciara's mouth dropped when she saw me. I walked past them and entered the car.

" Mr Santino ask me to tell you he'll be 15 minutes late please don't get into trouble wait for him at the bar" the driver voiced looking at me in the rear view mirror " you have 3 men assigned to you inside so if anything happens they will step in" I nodded.

" Ms Erica" I looked up and our eyes meet " you look beautiful Ms , don't be nervous you've got this" I lightly smiled at him , I didn't realize we were already there.

He helped me walk out of the car " take deep breaths in and out the bar is right there just go down straight" I nodded and he got back in the car and drove of.

As soon as I got in all eyes were on me , I walked down the stairs and I could hear whispering and gasps, some complimenting me, some curious as to who I was. I walked straight down and reached the bar and sat down.

" whiskey on the rocks please" , "yes ma'am" the bartender said smiling.

I took out my phone and texted Marcus ,he responded saying he's on his way.

A strong stench of alcohol hit my noise as a middle aged man sat next to me "what's a beauty like you doing all alone" he said licking his lips.

Disgusting, I didn't answer him I just took a sip on my whiskey and played with the glass , " are you fucking ignoring me bitch?" He said and I looked at him "how wonderful you've noticed" the bartender scoffed.

The man put his hand on thigh squeezed it , I put my hand over his and squeezed it as I took it off me not letting it go and putting more pressure to my grip.

" let go slut" I smiled and let go , he raised his hand trying to slap me and I smashed the glass on his face as I held his hand and twisted it on his back , pushing his face on the bar.

" who tf brought this bitch here I am gonna kill you , you're so dead let me go".

I felt someone standing behind me , he ran his finger down my back and wrapped one arm around my waist the other tracing down the arm I had on the man and gripped at my hand.

"I told you not to get in trouble" he whispered in my ear and kissed down my neck as he loosened my grip from the man's arm.

As soon as I leg go he turned me around revealing himself to me , he was wearing a black suit with a silk shirt underneath he opened the buttons showing his chest out he was wearing gold jewelry, I swear I could feel myself dripping just by looking at him , he looked so sexy , he stood between my legs with a hand rubbing upwards on my thigh " oh Derrick this is my beautiful bride to be" I could see the man's pop out.

" and she doesn't like anybody but me touch her " , he quickly straighten himself " I am so sorry Marco had I known she was yours I would've nev.." , "which hand?" , "what?" , " which hand did you touch her with?".

The man put out his hand shaking " gun , knife or hammer" Marco asked , the man's body just wobbled.

I just signaled the bartender to get me another drink and he did " fine I'll choose then , hammer" Marco said with a smirk on his face. A waiter came holding a nail and hammer then held the hand down.

" hands like yours should be nailed down so you won't bother anyone's wife anymore" he positioned the nail and I just looked forward , all I could hear was a low scream , Marco put the hammer on the tray then took a sip of my drink.

He pulled me up and looked at me up and down then turned me around " I knew this dress was a bad idea" he murmured "let's go our seats are upstairs I nodded he locked hand with me and leaded the way.

As I was walking all eyes were on me and something told me to look up and I did , a man stood there as soon as I looked up he straighten himself and stared at me.

It was weird but not in a bad way , we sat down moments later the man came to us " great entrance as usual Marco" , " good to see you too", " aren't you gonna introduce me to your beautiful fiance?" Marco looked forward not paying him any attention.

" HI , I am Elehandro " he extended a hand " HI I am Erica" I said greeting him back, " nice to meet you Erica , have we meet before, I feel like we have you look so familiar" , "uhmm no I don't think so" , "what's your mother's name" , " Camilla" , Marco turned to me and the man froze.

He cleared his throat " sorry I got lost there for a minute, you look young how old are you" , " 20" suddenly his glass fell.

Marco stood between us "you should go" his face turned he looked like he wanted to cry or give me a big hug he just quietly walked away and that was the last I saw of him.